Thread: Micromax Service Center in Kolkata

4 Debigar, Sodepur Rd,
    Madhyamgram, Kokata,
    West Bengal - 700129

Micromax Service Center in Central Avenue

M/S Technique Services (West Bengal)

☎ : 033-40071827
    ✆ : 9830335150
    ✉ : techniqueservices_kolkata@mmxcheckpoint.com

84-A, Central Avenue, Kolkata,
    West Bengal - 700012

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Default Micromax Funbook tablet frozen at bootscreen.

Upon restart, the device does not go beyond bootloader image (it just says "Funbook" for ever)...please help me... what can I do?...whom to contact?

Palash Paul Guest

Default micromax usb modem unlock

I want to unlock my my micromax bsnl 3g usb modem.
    This is my modem details.....

IMEI: 910532500795720
    Model: MMX 310G

Varun Agarwal Guest

Default Poor Service at Service Centre

I submitted my A52 to Micromax service centre at 29 pally, Behala on 7th Feb 2013. I was asked to collect the phone after 10 days on account of unavailability of spare parts at that moment. When I called them on 18th Feb 2013, they said that spare parts are not there and asked me to call again on friday. I think micromax people do not understand that if my mobile is out of service for 15 days every six months, then why would i buy micromax. Also I do not understand what kind of logistics they use for spare parts supply.

I have all my business contacts saved on that phone and I am sufferring professional setbacks due to negligence of Micromax Service Centres towards their customer needs. Can somebody look into this issue and get my mobile repaired ASAP

oishikeedas Guest

Angry complaint

My micro max mobile age is 60 days,My mobile already fully deed & i go to your service center in durgapur they are told to me this set full deed & the set send to kolkata for service ,But I know you why? your service center cant provide instant service, 10 days already over but my problem dose not solved.

Thanking You

Gautam Das

Skishanpuria Guest

i had purchased a ninja a89 on 14.3.2013 from a store.After using the phone for about a week the motion sensor of the phone failed and so i visited to your authorised service centre in Kolkata.He told me that the phone needs a motherboard replacement and promised me to return the phone in a week.But he returned in after 10 days.Again after 3-4 days of using the phone it started giving me some network problem and the phone used to get hot after using some applications.So again i headed to the service centre and he again told me the same thing.I submitted the phone on 13.4.2013 against the jobsheet number R1304F3468390.But till today i havent yet received my handset.He is again and again telling me that he hasnt yet physically received the hardware from the company.
    My phone's IMEI no. is 911255801530864.

Default micromax service centre Baruipur.Kolkata vanished

only sevice centre of 24 pgns(s).WB has been vanished.inumareble customar in major problem.Local franchaise OM telecom said.Micromax company is gone with the wind..throw micromax...bring nokia g

Default worst company on account of after sales service

You have improved a lot in your technologies but pls improve your after sales service.
    If the present condition will continue for a while you will not be able to sell even a single mobile phone

Exclamation Replacement of battery most urgent

Am jayesh kumar singh working in a bank as a branch manager , purchase a miscomax A87 28-11-2012 but the battery is not working and it is in a very poor condition any time it can be blast and my phone is completely dead . I visited micromax service center for replacement of my battery the said since my battery warranty is expired 15 days back they will not replace it , it I want the new battery I have to pay for it . I request them my battery is not working last 2 months and since I want not in good health am wan hospitalize because of with I was unable to come with in time frame , they replied this is my problem not there problem .

Now they are asking for money to replace my battery and they are telling I have to pay extra it they will give me battery and I have to wait for 15 days as battery is out of stock.

Last 4 days I have visited all most all the mobile and battery store were I can get it but unable to find the same.
    Micromax service center is using the opportunity and try to get more money from me .

Am was a very satisfied customer of micromax I used so many Mobil last 5 to 6 year but when ever I face a problem they are trying to ignore the issue .
    Now I have plan to take a legal action on it and I have all conversation recorded with me , this service center is taking extra advantage from me .

Regd
    Jayesh Kumar Singh
    9830301168 /8001606694

how to change my canvas 2ís broken screen??? and where?? my address- Panskura,West Bengal, India phone number is 9153099455

sintoo rajak Guest

Default complain about-mmx-57

requisted sir,
    I have been faceing problem about my mmx device it does not work properly .since ihave been running 6 month to
    service centre please take serious action about this .

rajiv.4842@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs down Poor service of micromax company

DEAR ALL,

I HAVE PURCHASED ONE MICROMAX FUN BOOK 3G TAB (MODEL NO- P300) ON 28th APRIL-13 FROM FAST INFORMATION NETWORK PVT.LTD..
    FROM 29th JULY-13 THIS TAB WAS TOTALLY BLANK AND ALSO NOT TAKEN ANY CHARGE, THEN I AM GOING TO THAT SHOWROOM BUT THEY HAVE SAID THAT IF YOU UPDATE THE SOFTWARE FROM OUR SERVICE CENTER THEN TAB WILL WORK PROPERLY.

BUT AS PER THE SERVICE CENTER ADVISER MY TAB MOTHER BOARD IS CRASHED AND IT WILL TAKE 25-30 DAYS TO REPAIR.

MY COMPLAIN IS BOUGHT THIS TAB JUST 3 MONTH`S BACK IN THIS 3 MONTH I HAVE FACE SO MANY PROBLEM`S IN THIS TAB, WHY THE MICROMAX COMPANY IS MAKING SUCH TYPE OF TAB AND MAKING FOOL OF PEOPLE BY SELLING IN SUCH A LOW PRICE, WHEN THE PRODUCT IS NOT UP TO THE MARK AND PEOPLE LIKE US HAVE TO FACE SO MANY PROBLEM AFTER BUYING SUCH TYPE OF PRODUCT.

PLEASE TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THE MICROMAX COMPANY AND PLEASE MAKE SURE I GET THE REPLACEMENT OF MY TAB AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS & REGARDS

RAJU PATRA

jeeva.ja81@gmail.com Guest

Default phone memory full& cannot video play

Phone memory store full other applications uninstalling down load Video play cannot plz help me

jeeva.ja81@gmail.com Guest

Default phone memory full& cannot video play

Debasish Pramanik Guest

Default malfunction

touch screen not working properly and unable to send out going calls

1. Micromax Service Center in Madhyamgram - Kolkata