Thread: complain against the mobile store

Default complain against the mobile store

sir/madam,

i bought a 4gb transcend memory card from the mobilestore limited shop no.2,bn block shalimar bagh on12/04/2009.
    after sometime it creates problem and it doesnt work properly it currpt the data all time.
    i format the card from transcendusa official site and consult and check for viruses.
    they consult me that i should go to retaier and exchange it.

but mobilestore refuses to take any action.
    so please help me.

Do you have any receipt of that purchase? Pls., reply soon.

The MobileStore Guest

Hi!

We are from The MobileStore. Please provide you contact no for us to get in touch. we will ensure that your problem is resolved ASAP.

Rgds,
    The MobileStore Team

they consult me that i should go to retaier and exchange it.

but mobilestore refuses to take any action.
    so please help me.[/QUOTE]

Angry Cash back offer of Rs:250/-

On 29.06.2009 I have bought two Samsung J700i from The Mobile Store, City Centre, Salt Lake City. They gave me two coupons which I have scratched and won this cash back offer of Rs:250/- from each of the coupons. The mobile store also assured me that if I sent this coupons by courier services at Noida, Delhi then the company: SPECTRAMIND MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED dealing with this offer will return Rs: 250 from each of the coupons i.e a total of Rs:500/-. So I have sent them by courier as they have have said. It was written at the back of the coupons and also the mobile store assured me that they would surely sent the cash back within 45 days from the date of delivery ( on 13.07.2009). But it has been over two and a half months that they haven't yet respond. What is all this crap. Now look the money is not the matter - I won't become POOR if I don't get the cash but I am really very shocked that such a big company don't even responded? And I must say that this is nothing but a "JOKE" and I am telling you this that this company will not proceed any further if they "CHEAT" all the customers like this & "I MEAN IT".
    ABHIRUP MAJUMDER.

Dear All,

Kindly forward your written complaints to the Head Office of the Co. The address is:

The MobileStore Limited,
    Essar Techno Park, Building 'B',
    1st Floor, Pyramid Infotech Park,
    Swan Mill Compound, LBS Marg,
    Kurla (W), Mumbai - 400 070.
    India.

Angry cash back offer ...a big fraud

On 19.07.2009 I have bought Samsung m200 from The Mobile Store, jagtap chowk, wanwori,pune. They gave me a coupons which I have scratched and won this cash back offer of Rs:250/- . The mobile store also assured me that if I sent this coupons by courier services at Noida, Delhi then the company: SPECTRAMIND MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED dealing with this offer will return Rs: 250. So I have sent them by courier as they have have said. It was written at the back of the coupons and also the mobile store assured me that they would surely sent the cash back within 45 days from the date of delivery . But it has been over two and a half months that they haven't yet respond. What is all this shit. Now look the money is not the matter - I won't become POOR if I don't get the cash but I am really very shocked that such a big company don't even responded? And I must say that this is nothing but a "JOKE" and I am telling you this that this company will not proceed any further if they "CHEAT" all the customers like this & "I MEAN IT".
    BHAGATSINGH KHOT.

Default Cash Back / Gifts Offer of Mobile Store -- GREAT CHEATING

I have brought Samsung Star Mobile phone from The Mobile Store Borivali, Mumbai on 24.07.2009. They have gave me a scratch card for some sure gifts .. After scratching the card the gift was Reebok T-Shirt. The store person told me to courier the Mobile phone bill along with the scratch card to Delhi SPECTRAMIND MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED , Noida which I did promptly. But till date I have not received the Reebok T-Shirt its about 2 monts now .. This gift strategy of Mobile store is pure fraud and the mobile prices are also higher than other stores. Dont buy any mobile phones from The Mobile Store , I advice.

virgo Guest

Default complaint against mobile office

i purchased nokia 5130 from mobile store, bathinda ( mall road).. within few days it started creating problems.. battery back up was almost zero.. i went to nokia care and they said the battery is duplicate..
    when i talked to mobile store they said they are not responsible for this.. they are not ready to replace the battery...now what should i do??

Default cash back offer filling instruction

dear sir / madam
    i want to know fillig instruction for cash back from and what is micr code from

Default cash back offer is a fraud offer

even i was been cheated . today the people at the mobile store informed me that my apporval of cash back has been denied due to some errors and previously they were saying that they have approved my claim and will send me the cheque asap . no wat do we do in this situation .. kindly help me out ..

Oct 2009

Default Mobile store not delivering mobile phone even after 15 days

This complaint is directed towards The mobile store.
    My product is still not delivered to me. I have registered complaint to mobile store though email (mobicares@mytms.in) on october 5th, but they have not even acknowledge the email.

As per declaration in website, within 3 days I should have received this product. However after 15 days also, I have not received the product.
    Please make sure delivery of the phone.

With Thanks and Regards,
    Kirti Keshav

Order Number :110143068
    Ordered on: 28th September 2009 through website

Thumbs down Cheating by spectramind marketing private ltd.

On 26.06.2009 I have bought one Samsung E1400 from The Mobile Store, Cannougt Place, Aurangabad, Maharshtra. They gave me one coupon which I have scratched and won this cash back offer of Rs:250/- from that coupon. The mobile store also assured me that if I sent this coupons by courier services at Noida, Delhi then the company: SPECTRAMIND MARKETING PRIVATE LTD. dealing with this offer will return Rs: 250 from the coupon. So I have sent them by courier as they have have said. It was written at the back of the coupon and also the mobile store assured me that they would surely sent the cash back within 45 days from the date of delivery ( on 29.06.2009). But it has been over 4 months that they haven't yet respond. What is all this crap. I am really very shocked that such a big company don't even responded? And I must say that this is nothing but a "JOKE" and I am telling you this that this company will not proceed any further if they "CHEAT" all the customers like this & "I MEAN IT".
    MAHESH BORUDE

Dear All,

Pls. forward your complaints to the Head Office of the Co. at following address:
    The Mamaging Director,
    The Mobile Store Limited,
    Essar Techno Park, Building 'B',
    1st Floor, Pyramid Infotech Park,
    Swan Mill Compound, LBS Marg,
    Kurla (W), Mumbai, Mah.- 400 070.

Usuf Ali Guest

Default Careless Attitude of The MobileStore

Dear All,

I fed up with the MobileStore administration. I bought a mobile Samsung S3500 which developed some problem. Service Center issued DOA (Dead on Arrival) and the same submitted to the MobileStore, Chennai on 28 Sep 2009 along with the mobile and original receipt for replacement of the unit. Till today, 3 Nov 2009, nothing happened despite many emails to Mumbai office and followup with the MobileStore, Chennai. Even complaint recorded on 15 Oct 2009 in their website. No response. The most ironic is -- their customer service call center - 60006363 -- very difficult to get them on line. If you get them on line, they are helpless. It is better to go for another dealer such as UniverCell. So, ladies and gentlemen, before buying anything from the MobileStore, think thousand time. After sales services is very important for customers. Usuf Ali - Chennai Cell: 9952000220

V.Krishnaswamy Guest

Default Scratch offer complaint

I would like to inform you that at the time of purchase of Mobile phone, there was a scratch card offer for gift item. Assuming that it is a gift I have taken the bill in the name of my daughter mentioning her pet name as K. Pooja instead of original name K. Bhagyalakshmi. After a long time, instead of gift I have received a crossed Cheque no. 005508 dated 10.10.2009 for Rs.250/- in the name of K. Pooja. Since she is a minor, I donít have any account in her name.
    So please let me know a procedure to get the cheque in the new name of K. Meenakshi, M/o. K. Pooja (alias) Bhagyalakshmi.

On hearing from you, the cheque will be sent back. Proper and early reply will be appreciated.

1. The Mobile Store