Thread: Micromax Service Center in Bhubaneswar

Plot No - 27, Bapuji Nagar,,
    Orissa - 751009

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Micromax Canvas HD (A116) Review

Last edited by yogender_tech; 05-26-2012 at 12:30 PM.

maitri kanungo Guest

Default my touch screen has been broken

my touch screen of my phone has been destroyed. i want to replace it as soon as possible. can it be possible to replace it soon???????

sadik akhtar Guest

Default internet downlod problem in a57 ninja

i am unable to download internet in my mobile a57 ninja so my request to u kindly send the manual data for updation.

sadik_akhtar@rediffmail.com

susil kumar das Guest

Lightbulb stiched up y mobile of A-50 touch screen

Dear Sir/madam.

Please contact me and resolved my problem of micromax A50,is in warranty period also.so kindly help me of my problem , and the problem is when i seck my mobile or til till my mobile or hardly seck it through my mobile its was switch up when i complain to my nearest micromax service store they tno u have 2 pay , told me its the problem of cabinet so that the battery was not titedly compact in the cabinet so u have to change it of rs280 , i ask them its my on warranty period they told me no u havle e 2 pay, its only 4 to 5 months of using the set its comming problem so kindly shut out my problem as possible 2 solve it ...

Susil Kumar das...
    cell no 09040120420

Amit Prasad Dash Guest

Angry MY micromax tab was not working

Hey
    i had purchased the micromax funbook previous year, but first it showed speaker problem and now its showing the battery problem. it not getting charged.

laxmikntpanda25@gmail.com Guest

Default locking my funbook

i had purchased the micromax funbook previous year,now locking how i open this

somanath jagdev Guest

Question about not showing the warrnty period

sir we buy the micrmax set x450 on 23.07. 2012 from m/s exclusive bapujee nagar bhubhaneswar i see the problem in display and keypad also but when igo to micromax care then they replay me its warranty is not valid how is it possible

rakeshabehera94@gmail.com Guest

Default For unlock my phone

I have attempt many time so that my pattern lock dose not open what i do?

sahu247 Guest

Default network problem

network problem in my new mmx a100.....will u solve it as soon as possible..????? plz
    sahu247@gmail.com

Default Rajesh Kumar Karde

Please contact me and resolved my problem of micromax A57 NINJA3,THE bill Dt.3/2/13. After purchasing I am facing many probelum with my cell phone,some of software probelum like call not going,incoming calls rejects ,the phone showing busy, dialling calls are not going,phon hanging up automatically etc.After purchasing,1/2 month when i pull out simcard,the sim tray also pull out with the sim card.I rush to the nearest micromax service store (Angul)they charged 350/00 forcefully while it is in warranty period also. ,i ask them its my on warranty period they told me no u have to pay, its only 4 to 5 months of using the set its comming problem so kindly shut out my problem as possible 2 solve it
    my email is karde_r@ymail.com mob.no. 9438879890 Kaniha,dist.Angul odisha.

haratarinikpt@gmail.com Guest

Post Service of you service centre Jeypore, Koraput, Odisha, India

My name is Hara Prasad Tarini, reside at Malkangiri. I purchase a A27 Micromax Android phone on 16.8.13. But the mobile have minor problem shows after two month. Then I went to the Jeypore Service centre & told them the problem. The problem is the switch on & off. They told that, this problem is not in warrenty period & they take Rs. 450/- from me.

If this is your coustomer service then why the customer will go to your service centre.

Hara Prasad Tarini,
    Malkangiri, Odisha

screen problem

Liftan sahu Guest

Hello sir my micromax a27 is not working properly. If i want to switch it on it again gets switched off.

soumyaranjamsethi Guest

Default micromax canvas 2

charging karnese screen thick se kam nehi karrahahe......

navishta Guest

Sir, i had purchased canvas A72 on july 29th this year but i dont know why i am witnessing problem during calls. I am unable to hear what other person says until i connect the ear plugs.plz help me sir. This set is completely new...
    Awating ur reply.