Thread: Micromax Service Center in Panchkula

Toll free Number : 1860 5008 286

Default sim 2 is not working model micromax x455

sim 2 Out going is not working model micromax x455

rshar29 Guest

Thumbs down AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE asking to pay service charge under 1 year warranty, Date of Purchase 17-Se

I had purchased a new Micromax Handset vide Model: Micromax X263 (GSM Mobile Handset), Date of Purchase 17-Sep-2012, Invoice No. BLR893412-13 by paid an amount of Rs. 1799. Now from the last 2-3 days, i have been facing problem in charging the phone, although it shows that the phone is taking charging but battery has not being charged for not a single meter. I have my original invoice with the complete set of accessories which was being provided to me at the time of purchase. I have visited micromax website & found authorised service centre address in panchkula.

M/S Saini Mobile Care

☎ : 9217850220
    ✆ : 9815738575
    ✉ : sainimobilecare_panchkula@mmxcheckpoint.com
    Address :
    Shop No.32, Industrial Area, Phase 1,
    Abheypur, Panchkula,
    Haryana - 134113

Today (24.01.12), I took my mobile to the above listed ASC address with the complete set of accessories in the box along with the original invoice.

JOB SHEET NO. N060175-0113-2731703

First they asked me to wait for 1/2 an hour as they have found my set OK but on my request & as i have mentioned above that although it shows that the phone is taking charging but battery has not being charged for not a single meter. Then after wait for an hour, i asked them if everything is fine. Can i take my phone back. They asked me to come after an hour. Then after an hour they called me up on my another cell phone & said that the phone circuit has filled with water & due to which my phone will get repair in out of warranty. Now it gives me impression of the product as i have never ever used any electronics against the product specifications & usage details. I have surprised with the company promises made with the consumer about the warranty period. If i truly say, I wll never recommend any of the MICROMAX product to anyone. As the Micromax delivers poor QOS alongwith the low quality products.

Yes of course, I wl give
    Product: 1/5
    Customer Service: 0/5 (Toll Free Number given on the website 18605008286 & 01144770000, 1244009603 not get connected even you try it for long time then how customer can escalate his concern to the customer sevice helpdesk)
    Authorised Service Centre: 1/5 ( Wrong communication & misguiding customers)

Please help to get it repair under warranty period or can take your product back.

Thanks & hope to listen from you soon with timely appropriate action.

Rajat Sharma
    +91-8427201702

Er thakur Guest

Default complain

my whatapp is not working in micromax A116 hd

My phone A120 Canvas not charging while phone is on. I have to switch off it, then it started to charge.

1. Sony Service Center in Panchkula