Address :
    DN-1, Eternity Building (Back Side),
    Sector 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091,
    West Bengal

Opening times
    Mon - Sat, 10:00 to 19:00

azizkushal@gmail.com Guest

Default Faulty handset of Nokia Lumia 610

I had purchased a Nokia c6-00 during September 2011 at Bangalore which was giving me problems right from day one. As it was in warranty period, the same was repaired, rectified and finally replaced by Nokia Lumia 610. This phone was also giving problem from day 1 and it was repaired once, replaced by another handset and again repaired. Now it is switched off completely and not getting charged. When i took it to salt lake service centre, the person at the counter and service engineer outrightly refused to repair and told that no parts are available and cannot be checked also. After repeated requests and pursuasion, the Service engineer informed that the cost of repair, irrespective of the problem is Rs. 9000/-, which is astonishing and illogical wherein for Rs. 9000/- a better handsets of Sony Experia, Samsung or Xolo can be purchased. As the above Nokia handsets have been giving problem since day 1 of the purchase, the concerned officials should replace the handset with a better handset free of cost.

Somak Das Guest

Default Lumia 730 network issue

Hi,
    I have purchased my device from kolkata, every thing seems to be fine with the set, except that some times when i am trying to cal someone the application is getting hanged. It is happening as i found out is when the network is not available, so the only option that is left for me then is to switch off the phone and turn it back again. Now for first few days i thought it might be a trivial issue , but now it is happening at regular basis, 2 to 3 times a day. I will be taking my set to the customer care, lets see what they has to say about the error.

+ Submit Your Complaint