Thread: Passport not received after Police Verification

Default Passport not received after Police Verification

My name is Mithun Sarkar and I am from Ichapur, Kolkata. I have applied for my Passport at Kolkata Passport Office on 27.07.2011. My File Reference No. is CAL-A074408-11. My Date of Birth is 08.04.1979. In the Month of October 2011 my Police Verification is done. But till Today I did not received my Passport. I checked the Status of my Passport on Internet, Its showing, "Police Report has not been received". I asked Local Police (Responsible for Passport Verification) about the Verification Report but they said, They Don't have any Report pending with them. The Person, who did the Verification is Transferred to some other area. As a Result, still I am in the Dark, that where is the Police Verification Report. It is already 9 Month over but till Today there is no progress also.

You are Requested to look into the matter and resolve the Issue at the earliest so that I can received my Passport.

Mithun Sarkar
    M : 9800002131, 9432240114

kanchan negi Guest

Default not revieving my passport

Hiiiiiiiii Sir..............

Iam kanchan Negi....... Iam apllying my passport on 2 nd jan.......... my all enquary are done by police......... but after this my passport not recived at my home........ iam also applying my vizza but without passport its not done sooooooo plz i request u to take out from this matter................ so thta i apply my vizza so soon its very urgent.......

From
    Kancha Negi

HEENA SAMTANI Guest

Default Passport not received

My passport is not received my application date 23/02/2012 my name heena samtani & dob 12-10-2001,add samtani villa,chandra colony madanganj kishangarh,application no. Jpr-w014018-12 and my passport notafter three please my complain received and this oblige thank you

Jun 2012

Default Passport not received

I, Punam Kumari had applied for my passport on last oct2011, but till date my passport status is under process as per their website. My detail's are given below

1. Name - Punam Kumari

2. Date of Birth - 30th April 1984

3. File reference no - DLH-A073689-11

4. Application Date - 29.11.2011

It is more than 6 month but i have not received my passport.
    I would request you to please look into the said matter,
    I shall be very thankful to you.

Thanks & regards

new delhi - 110059

E-mail ID - Pradeepkr1192@gmail.com
    Contact no - 9999306817,9810401633

Default 7 month over but till date not receive passsport

My self Jayanta Kumar Ghatak , i apply passport 17.11.2011 then police verification done month of JAN'12 . but till date i have not receive my passport.
    when i check status i shows it will dispatch a week's time .so plz do the needful . My file ref no. CAL-A117647-11.

subhojit174 Guest

Default Passport not received after applying 7 months

My name is Subhajit Majumder and I am from Baragaran, Kolkata. I have applied for my Passport at Kolkata Passport Office on 09-12-2011. My File Reference No. is CAL-A126964. My Date of Birth is 17.04.1984. In the Month of June 2011 my Police Verification is done. But till Today I did not received my Passport. I checked the Status of my Passport on Internet, Its showing, "Police Report has not been received". I asked Local Police (Responsible for Passport Verification) about the Verification Report but they said, They Don't have any Report pending with them. As a Result, still I am in the Dark, that where is the Police Verification Report. It is already 7 Month over but till Today there is no progress also.

Subhajit Majumder
    M : 9831349454
    email:subhojit174@gmail.com

Default Passport not received after Police Verification

Dear Concern,

This is Sougata Kolley from Kolkata,Howrah working in Wipro. I have applied for passport from Regional Passport Office Kolkata on 14th December 2011. File N0:CAL-A127719-11, Police enquiry has been done on 14th February 2012 and report has been submitted to passport office. Nine months over but still I am not getting my passport.The status of my passport which is showing in the website passportstatus.nic.in for last three months is -

Hence forth I am requesting you to do the needful and provide me the passport ASAP.

NAME: SOUGATA KOLLEY
    FILENO: CAL-A127719-11
    Application Date : 14-12-2011
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 05-12-1986

Sougata Kolley

ajitjagtap Guest

Default Passport Not Recieved

My name is Ajit Jagtap and I am from Maharashtra,Pune. I have applied for my Passport at Pune Passport Office on 15.03.2012 My File Reference No. is D 004441. My Date of Birth is 24.08.1980. In the Month of May 2012 my Police Verification is done. But till Today I did not received my Passport. I checked the Status of my Passport on Internet, Its showing, "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time.
    Actually i am planing going abroad but the problem is my passport is not recieved, I Request you sir plz help me for giving my passport.

9890799955/9175284554

Jul 2012

9890799955/9175284554

Jul 2012

Default Passport Not Recieved

9890799955/9175284554[/QUOTE]

Pradip Das Guest

Default passport not received after police verification

I am Pradip Das from Bardhaman,West Bengal. I have applied for passport on 23.3.2012. My Police Verification has been done on 21.4.2012 but till I have not received my passport. Status is :-

"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Commissioner of Police, District Bardhaman. Subject to application granting, your passport will be dispatched after Clear Police Verification Report receipt. You would receive an sms/email once the passport is dispatched."

I have enquired Local Police Station thay are saying that the verification report has been dispatched .
    please suggest me what to do now?

a munaf Guest

Default passport did not get after police verification

hello sir i didnot get my passport after police verification they saying that we sent villupuram. in villupuram they say that their is no s.p to sine your passport paper from 1 month they say like this only.know i have only 10 days to go to the kuwait because my visa is going to finish please help me from this problem . give me a idea

Aug 2012

My name is SUSHANT KUMAR BEHERA and I am from BALASORE,ORISSA. I have applied for my Passport at BHUBANESWAR [COLOR=#009900 !important]Passport Office[/COLOR] on 07.03.2012. My File Reference No. is BHU-A008854-12. My Date of Birth is 18.02.1990. In the Month of JULY 2012 my Police Verification is done. But till Today I did not received my Passport. I checked [COLOR=#009900 !important]the Status[/COLOR] of my Passport on [COLOR=#009900 !important]Internet[/COLOR], Its showing, "[COLOR=#009900 !important]Police Report[/COLOR] has been cleared and it is to be despatched by 20-07-2012". As a Result, still I am in the Dark, that when will be my passport should be delivered to me. It is already 1 Month over but till Today there is no progress also.

You are Requested to please look into the matter and resolve the Issue at the earliest so that I can receive my Passport.

Sushant Kumar Behera
    M : 09439059907

Aug 2012

same is my condition if u know how what to do next please let me know,,,,its been around 6 month passed submitted my form

Aug 2012

my name is toton adak and I am from uluberia, howrah. I have applied for my passport at kolkata passport office on 16.11.2011. My file reference no. Is cal-a116811. My date of birth is 26.11.1973. In the month of jan 2012 my police verification is done. But till today I DID not received my passport. I checked the status of my passport on internet, its showing, "it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time ". From last few months I just see this status report but didn't got yet my passport. As a result, still I am in the dark, it is already 9 month over but till today there is no progress also.

You are requested to look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest so that I can received my passport.
    toton adak

Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:10 AM
  2. Non getting of passport and police verification is pending
    By MALAY BIKAS in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 01:01 AM
  3. Passport Police verification not complete.
    By Ravikant Upadhyay in forum Product And Services