Thread: Reliance National Roaming Pack (Rs 179/-)

Angry Reliance National Roaming Pack (Rs 179/-)

Dear Sir/Madam, (With reference to my complaint serial no.- 176372641 issued with reliance customer care executive at the help desk) I Akshay Parmar, would like to bring this to your notice that no positive steps have been taken by the customer care to resolve that particular issue. I got a call from reliance customer care desk that my problem will be solved shortly but its being long since i have issued my complaint and nothing has been solved as per now. On 05/04/2012 2017hrs i got a message from RM-Reliance that my problem has been resolved and off recharge benefit has already been updated but this was just a garbage message as till now i am being charged on all of my Incoming calls. My complaint in brief is as follows:
    I recharged my mobile number (9817083372) with Reliance National Free Roaming Pack of Rs 179/- which was supposed to give me a benefit of zero rental while roaming all over India but i am still being charged on all of my incoming calls. I called the customer care and told them about the problem that i have been facing and they assured me that my problem will be resolved within 48 hours and till now i don't know how many hours have passed with me facing the same problem.
    Please look upon this matter and do the needful.

Akshay Parmar.
    (Mb no. in distress 9817083372)

7827275530 Guest

Default Sms Pack not working

hi,

my daily sms pack not working, so tel me which reason.

Default 179 roaming pack

Same problem with me so I think to port my no

Last Post: 07-28-2011, 02:15 PM
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:21 AM
  3. BSNL UNLIMITED GPRS (Rs. 274) PACK, NOT WORKING PROPERLY ON LAPTOP IN ROAMING
    By snehil_srivastava in forum Product And Services