Thread: Goods undelivered by Pantel technologies, Noida

jayushastri Guest

Post Goods undelivered by Pantel technologies, Noida

I have made a payment of T-PAD from Pantel Technologies with BSNL sim card through Punjab National Bank on 26 Mar,2012, after intimation on e-mail from pantel technologies (Pantel Technologies Pvt. Ltd e-mail ID: <customercare@pantel.in>;) about material is ready. The material is to be delivered with in 72 to 96 hours through courier.
    Even after regular follow up on phone they provide different dates of dispatches, but never dispatch even after five different dates. Today I got answer that the material in not in stock.. as soon as stock comes the material will be dispatched.. but not sure when.......
    I feel, This is simply a fraud untill the material is not delivered in time.... I want refund of money, if they can not provide within 7 days. I paid for T-PAD not for false commitments.

Angry Good undelivered by Pantel Technologies, Noida

This is true,

Pantel is taking the advance payment and committing on delivering the product in 24-48 hrs but for me it has now been 1 week and I have still not received the product.

Now they are telling me the product will be mail by Saturday which will have gap of around 10 days from date of deposit.

Seems like due to neck to neck competition with Akash, Pantel is simply trying to outmarket and get the bookings for its tablet.

However, this is actually in voliation to Pantel's confirmation mail which clearly asks people to confirm for their product and updates that the product will be delivered within 24-28 hrs.

These kind of private companies should be severly punished/fined so that such kind of bad marketing can be discouraged.

Default Not receiving product from Pantel Technologies

I have ordered a PENT TPAD. My booking reference no was PENT0019640. They sent me a mail on 4th April, 2012 that my TPAD is ready, they asked me to deposit the required amount by filling up the requisite challan at PNB branch.They also wrote in that mail that after depositing the money within 4 to 5 days time they will deliver it to me. I did the same on 7th of April, 2012. Since then they didn't contact with me till 14th April, 2012 when I got a new mail from their side that they have received the amount and they will dispatch the product within 16th to 22nd April, 2012. Unfortunately I've not received the product it. So they are violating their promises several times. They are not even replying to any of my mails. Apart from that whenever I call them up the nos always come busy, even if they pick up the customer service guy told me that they have no idea!!!..Then who is supposed to give me the answer!!!...Today is 24th, I deposited the money on 7th, so it's already 17 days passed..This is not about money, this is about fraudulent selling. They advertised themselves as they have tied up with BSNL for 2G Pre Bundled SIM Card. But neither they are delivering me the product nor they are replying..I request the eminent personnel in this forum kindly to look after this issue and guide me through to take a strict action against them. I can provide all the details and the scan copy of the challan if it's required. Looking forward to your kind cooperation in this regard.

Arrow pentel

dear all .

same problem here i got a mail from pentel technologies that ur tpad is ready with booking id 15199 and bank challan , ideposit money on 14 may 12 and call the company on same date for conformation they asked me that your deposit money has upadted on our system we will retriv e your tab immediately , but i cannot recive tab till yet and her cce no nerver connected , please tell me actually due to some problem how i retrive my delete data from my mail id to file acase

m2sukhen Guest

Angry Pantel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.(India) a Fraud Company to cheat indians

I have applied for Penta T-Pad IS701R model with BSNL sim (Ref No. PENT0064588), and paid for it on 16/05/2012 at PNB (challan ref no. M447236), though they have e-mailed that the material is ready and will be delivered within max time of 96 hrs from date of payment but they have not despatched the material till date.
    Contacting the customer care(which is a project to reach them over phone) they are always making full that they will despatch shortly, last day they just excused that the tablet in research process to work with any dongle and next 8-10days reqd to despatch, which was just fake...Now when i requested them to kindly refund my money, they are not responding my e-mai or phone calls.
    People are just believing that penta is a BSNL product and keeping faith on BSNL they are loosing their money.

This is very shameful to us that instead of govt. rules and consumer forum this type cheat company are growing up. My request is kindly stop/band them to make people stupid and save the further loss. Also kindly try to give refund from them if possible.
    I want to file a complain against their wrong information, mental torture and using of BSNL's reputation.

Thanking You

Sukhen Singha
    e-mail: m2sukhen@gmail.com
    MOB: +91 9836683433

The same situation , they are sending similar mails and CC does not have any answer even. They ae using names of PNB bank caught fire so could not process and BSNL name.

I really dont know why we get fooled by such companies.

We shall take it legally and teach them a lesson for cheating and grabing public's money.

Default reply

Dear

Regret for inconvenience. Your product has been delivered and we hope you are enjoying your t-pad experience.In case of any other query, kindly mail us at customercare@pantel.in

Customer Care