Thread: Icici bank credit card Customer Care Complaint

Vikram Kachale Guest

Post Icici bank credit card Customer Care Complaint

This is Vikram Kachale and I'M not using any credit or debit card from ICICI bank and don't have a bank account with ICICI.

This regarding bill payment issue between ICICI and my brother who hasnt done his ICICI credit card bill for some duration which I don't know.Now the ICICI bank recovery team person called Mr. Vikas (Not sure if this name is his correct name) called me twice on 16th April,2012 at 5:30PM and 5:35PM forcing me to pay my brothers bill with some abusive language.

This Person went ahead and called my company HR manager to insult me in low level language and also, called me second time to abuse me at 5:35PM as noted above.

I would like to have a legal action against this team for abusing and forcing to pay credit card bill which I am not responsible for.

Request me to assist on this.My email ID to contact is vikram.kachale@gmail.com.

Vikram Kachale

Hi ,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Default Unable to reach customer service on call

I am a ICICI credit card customer.
    But I am not able to speak to customer care officer as the helpline keeps going round and round and again asking for credit card details to be keyed in (even after doing it twice ,it is still not proceeding properly).
    I would like to have a number to talk to them to address the query asap.
    My contact no. 98410-90109.

Sep 2009

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

sanatomba79@gmail.com Guest

Post Unable to contact customer care

Hi All

I am a ICICI credit card customer.
    But I am not able to speak to customer care officer as the helpline keeps going round and round and again asking for credit card details to be keyed in , it is very inconvenient and ridiculous I do not see there is a room for customer care
    I would like to have a number to talk to them to address the query asap.

I have been reading such issues are very often , similar issues facing by multiple customer.

Get back to me soon with the number
    Sanatomba Singh 9886378440

Post Harassment by your peoples

somebody a girl, from your legal deptt saying,calling & using bad words.
    we requested many a times that card balance outstanding is does not belong to us.
    call me on 09870117799

Default recovery agent giving life threating calls

Dear Customer care,

I have dispute with ICICI bank (credit card 4477-4744-4493-1003)related to my credit card dues . this case was four year old and happened when I was working with Maruti udyog gurgoan.

Despite my best effort to resolve it during my maruti tenure ( Ref all my mails written during maruti tenure ,dtd 30th may 2008 to 09th nov2009) and writing so many mails to ICICI customer care I was unable to resolve due to poor response from their side.

During this whole tenure they people try to assault me morally as well as socially by putting all type of allegations on me .

Thought I am ready to pay but I have objection language written in letter of settlement. I am asking to write that there is dispute between me and bank which is resolved and customer is ready to pay where as they are writing that I am financially weak that way they are giving waiver to me, which they are not agree to write.

Now again they are putting social and company pressure to me by calling my company senior peoples and putting allegations that I have taken loan by referring those people.

Now i am registering my complain with police against both bank as well as recovery agent or you will settle dispute in mutual consent.

anil chaturvedi

Ahmed Guest

Default ICICI Credit Card and bad CC - Plz Help

Dear Court,

I'm ICICI bank customer from year 2007 and opted for Credit card in the year 2008... After using the card for 2 years i closed/Settled it on May 2010 with 2 k difference from my due amount to settled amount that is due to incorrect information from the executive...After paying the settlement amount in 3 installments from May 2010 to Aug 2010 i though my Cridit card is closed and properly settled..

Now AFTER 2 YEARS ON 11TH MAY 2012 i received a notice from ICICI bank saying that i'm due 25300 RS on my credit card.. In this two years i never received a Call or a Notice and after 2 years bank is asking me to pay 25300 rs....!

Hence the moment i saw the notice i called ICICI bank and found that this are the interest and other charges for this 2 years..now after settling my account and making it to ZERO how come they are again asking me to pay... When i told the executive about this she say THEY KNOW THE WAYS TO RECOVER IT... and also ICICI bank has put my savings account in -25303 so that the moment i get money they will deduct it.. If it is so why didn't they use the same method of recovering it 2 years back if that is so the amount due including incorrect interest would had be 1k or 2 k. were they waiting the amount to become 25k?????

More amazingly out of this 25303 rs not even 3 RS was used by me!!!!! I belong to a middle class family and due to this notice after 2 years i'm going through mental stress and even my family members are worried about this...

Please deal seriously....

Ahmed - 9032895062

Sep 2009

We have made a note of your contact number and email Id. Our official will get back to you soon.

May 2012

I'm still waiting for call from your department?? can you have them call me ASAP. Please let me know if you require more information or help on this.
    Email ID : ahmedabdullah_ahmed@yahoo.co.in

Hi Ahmed,

We understand that our official had spoken to you and is addressing your concern.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Default ICICI bank credit card recovery agent harassment to me and family members

Dear Court,

ICICI bank credit card agent started harassing me from December even after having make full settlement of my credit card in 2009. last 2 years there has been no call and suddenly from December,11 they started calling me and my family and started saying abusive language from Delhi land line no. (011) 49838312. They said slang and abusive language to me, my old parents, sister and my wife and even called my boss of my office and said bad words against me.

I made official complain in consumer court in january,12 and after that I get a call from ICICI bank head office from Mumbai, and they apologized for the whole incident and they withdraw all their illegal payment of credit card.

Now suddenly after 3 months from May,12 another ICICI bank agent of Delhi started calling from Mobile No.- +919910032552 and also from Mobile No. +919990022336 and again started harassing me and family for payment of credit card which is totally illegal.

In january, I want to enforce defamation case against ICICI bank for harassing me in public without reason but after request and apology from ICICI bank Head from Mumbai I resisted from filing defamation and harassment case against ICICI bank.

But after 3 months ICICI bank agent from Delhi again started harassing me and using slang and abusive language against me and to my family.

Now I want to file defamation and harassment case against ICICI bank for falsely harassing me of credit card payment and want compensation from ICICI bank.

The name ICICI bank agent who is harassing me from Delhi now is Mr. Sachin and he is now calling from Mobile No.- +919910032552 and also from Mobile No. +919990022336.
    I want strong action to be taken against this ICICI bank agent for falsely harassing me and using abusive and slang language to me and my family and want to file defamation case against ICICI bank for falsely harassing me and want compensation money from the bank.

Pls advise the process of filing the defamation case and also what action can be taken against ICICI agent of Delhi Mr. Sachin calling from Mobile No.- +919910032552 and also from Mobile No. +919990022336.

Thanks and regards,

Avik Mitra.

Mobile- +919737941245.
    Email - avimitra@hotmail.com

Default Please get the ICICI DSA off the hook and take them to cleaners

Hello;

Its with so much refrainment i am forced to write this up. I owe the bank a paltry sum of 20K. I am in the midst of a mourning state and the bank agent calls me and talks nuts and hurls abuses on me. We would not go away without settling dues. If we have settled 80% of the dues and rest 20% is what we will settle and we will do it right after the mourning period, the DSA is not willing to listen. The DSA who spoke to us was from a agency called recoverus who works from sadhashivanagar Bangalore. The agent who spoke to me was by name Ramesh. Please don't torture customers just to ensure that the bank can stay afloat. I am really surprised and saddened by the attitude of these DSAs.

Bharat

Hi Bharat,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '3022002' in the subject line.

Sep 2009

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

1. ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 03:55 PM
  3. HDFC Bank credit card customer care
    By 26sujeet in forum Banking
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 03:08 PM
  4. HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care - How Dumb!
    By nileshs in forum Credit Card