Thread: Reliance SMS pack deactivation

Angry Reliance SMS pack deactivation

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Reliance-Mobile.jpg
Views:	7421
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	5490I subscribed to sms pack39 on reliance gsm mobile some months back. This pack gets auto renewed every month despite my several efforts to deactivate it. I have tried to contact customer care about 15 times but the call drops after waiting for customer care representative. On sending sms deact pack39 to 53739, I get the message "default not configured". Moreover, another sms pack of rs.14 also gets auto-activated on top of rs.39 pack. Reliance keeps on advertizing how to ACTIVATE sms packs but never tells how to DEACTIVATE them. I want to unsubscribe both these packs IMMEDIATELY. I have been a loyal customer of reliance since 7 years, but am really fed-up with reliance services now. Making fool of customers this way is NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE.

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Angry Deactivate sms pack

I'm a Reliance telecom customer and I had suscribed to SMS pack of Rs 39 a few months back, now I want to deactivate it, but my SMS pack doesn't gets deactivated!!!
    Also, everyday Rs. 10 gets automatically deducted from my account, without any notification ! I'm just fed up!

I subscribed to sms pack39 on reliance gsm mobile some months back on my 8080790868 no.
    I have tried a lot to contact customer care about 20-25 times but the call drops after waiting for customer care representative.
    I am requesting you to kindly deactivate sms pack39 service. I got irritate now.

Default Unsbscribe from sms Pack 39

I subscribed to sms pack39 on reliance gsm mobile on my 809223633 no.
    I have tried a lot to contact customer care but the call drops after waiting for customer care representative.
    I am requesting you to kindly deactivate sms pack39 service.

I subscribed to sms pack39 on reliance gsm mobile on my 809223633 no.

chandrakanthreddy Guest

Thumbs down deact SMS pack from my mobile 9396426688

Quote Originally Posted by S_Jain View Post
    deact SMS pack from my mobile 9396426688.i dont want ths service daily its deducting 1rupee dreom mny boile

I subscribed to sms pack39 on reliance gsm mobile on my 8305166161 no.

Quote Originally Posted by chandrakanthreddy View Post

Default SMS Pack !

I have been a customer of reliance for the last 1.5 years. Reliance offers an SMS pack of Rs. 39, which they call to be auto-renewable.

A few days ago I had received a message saying " Your monthly SMS pack of Rs 39 is due for renewal".

I recharged for Rs 39 and received the message " Your SMS package has been successfully activated". 2 days later, I receive another message saying that " Your message pack has been renewed". I noticed that Rs 39 was deducted from my account.

I called up the customer care executive (referred as CCE) and asked him about this. He ensured me that the amount will be refunded within 48 hours.
    About 72 hours later, I call the customer care again and talk to another executive (say CCE 2). CCE 2 says that the complaint was wrongly recorded and was taking in a fresh complaint. He guaranteed that I will receive my balance in 24 hours. About 24 hours later, I receive a message saying "Your request has been processed". I check my balance and find that no refund was made. I call up the customer care again (CCE 3). Now CCE says that the complaint was taken wrongly again and took a fresh complaint. I clarified him with the same problem. I made a very long and clear explanation to him about my problem. This guy too promises me 48 hours and takes in a complaint.

I receive a message again saying "Your request has been processed". This time I call up a senior authority and tell him about my problem. The senior authority says that it is impossible to refund the amount, it is mentioned in the website that the SMS pack is auto-renewable and the amount will be reduced from your main balance account.
    I have been recharging for Rs 39 for a long time. This problem has never occurred to me before.

So Reliance just gobbles up my Rs 39 ??
    Are the so called customer care "executives" so uninformed about these matters?
    I have been around this for about 1 week. My time, energy and money were wasted. I was played around for 1 week by your "EXECUTIVES". I need an explanation for this too.

So Reliance just gobbles up my Rs 39 ??
    Are the so called customer care "executives" so uninformed about these matters?

Default Deactivate all services on my reliance GSM number

Hello...
    Please deactivate the following services from my mobile number 8080580637: TecShayaari HunVP54646 OsiNewsPack FUTSMOTOR SymRWOneSub.
    I didnot subscribe for these services and yet i was billed for them unnecessarily.
    Requesting you to please take action immediately to fix the issue and please ensure that this doesnt happen in the future either.

Default want to unsubscribe

I want to unsubscribe from caller tunes, unwanted sms packages which i didnt subscribed it and I cant even send a message to any number.. My number is 8956713532... i want to send a message UNSUB to 51234 but I cant it doesnt send any... whenever I charge my number it just deducts it i dont know where it goes since I didnt call to anyone.. It keeps happeining everytime..

9883111589 Guest

Default Nilashis roy

Deactivate my sms pack it never gets deactivated and everyday 14 rs is deducted !!!!

1. Reliance-SMS pack Deactivation