Thread: Bajaj Finance

Default Bajaj Finance

Dear Sir/Madam

As i purchased 81cm Sony LCD-KLV-32CX320 from Croma Shop at Fort,Mumbai 400001 in the month of August 2011. The total cost of LCD was Rs 30,900/- & done the down card payment of Rs 4,400 to the croma shop & remaining amount Rs 27,700/- going through monthly instalment to Bajaj finance as a 0% finance.

As the amount should be approx Rs 3000/-per month but Bajaj Finance is charging me Rs 3434/- per month form Dec 2011, also i had inform the Croma Person to rectify the same, but the person of Bajaj finance has given the e-mail id to contact deatils about the same but their is no response for the same form last 2 months from the Bajaj Finance person Mr Amit Ranjan & Javed Sahikh, also find the below email details sent to them and the attachment of payment & invoice done to Croma shop at the time of purchase.

Request to kinldy look in then matter

Mob: 9833645603

Sent: 26 December 2011 14:48
    Subject: RE: EMI Loan No: 4050CD00207539
    Importance: High

Dear Javed/Amit

Reminder for the same.

Sent: 19 December 2011 15:46

Dear Javed Shaikih

As meet with you today attached invoice for the purchase of Sony LCD, also find the below mail which was drafted on 21st October, from that date no correction done in the account and no respond also. Today i meet you personally for this matter and it is final mail i am sending to your consult department and i will definitely go to the consumer court for the service that you finance is providing to the customer.

Kindly look in the matter .

Sent: 21 October 2011 15:41
    To: 'Amit.anjan@bajajfinserv.in'

Dear Amit Anjan

Please find the attached Invoice payment done from me to the Croma Shop. The amount paid from my card is Rs 4400/- and the balance amounts is Rs 27,700 that is hire from your finance ,that should be covert in to EMI i.e approx Rs 3000/- per month .

Kindly rectify the same and do the needful at the earliest.

Fax: (022) 22709161
    E. Mail : vikas.keer@coxandkings.com

From: noreply@bajajfinserv.in [mailto:noreply@bajajfinserv.in]
    Sent: 17 October 2011 23:47
    To: vikas.keer@coxandkings.com
    Subject: VIKAS VIJAY KEER welcome to Bajaj Finserv Ltd. Loan No: 4050CD00207539

Welcome to the world of Bajaj Finserv Lending.

Kindly find attached your loan Welcome Letter with your loan summary mentioned in the same.

Bajaj Finserv Lending Team

Sent: 26 December 2011 14:48
    Subject: RE: EMI Loan No: 4050CD00207539
    Importance: High

Dear Javed/Amit

Reminder for the same.

Sent: 19 December 2011 15:46

Dear Javed Shaikih

Kindly look in the matter .

Sent: 21 October 2011 15:41
    To: 'Amit.anjan@bajajfinserv.in'

Dear Amit Anjan

Kindly rectify the same and do the needful at the earliest.

Fax: (022) 22709161
    E. Mail : vikas.keer@coxandkings.com

From: noreply@bajajfinserv.in [mailto:noreply@bajajfinserv.in]
    Sent: 17 October 2011 23:47
    To: vikas.keer@coxandkings.com
    Subject: VIKAS VIJAY KEER welcome to Bajaj Finserv Ltd. Loan No: 4050CD00207539

Welcome to the world of Bajaj Finserv Lending.

Bajaj Finserv Lending Team

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would look into the matter and have it resolved as soon as possible.

Bajaj Finance Team

shah_mktsharp@yahoo.com Guest

Default Noc

I purchase a Motor Cycle few years ago & I will pay your loan amount timely & clear.

I am already apply for NOC to your Siliguri ofiice (May 2012) but still now no response at your side.

Now, I will request to you kindly look this matter.

Details are given below:
    Name: Bikash Agarwal
    Loan A.C. No.: 521008375
    Vehicle No.: WB74-M0685

TUSHAR SHAH Guest

Default For consumer lon

My name is Tushar Shah i had taken loan from your organization.i had submit all installment in every month but due to some reason in this month i delay for the pay installment before three days continuously your employees Mr. Nizam Hashmi had call me and talk with me in hash he is also called to my wife and to my ladies staff employee(if by your permission can write those beautiful words which he had used words)and abuse both of them very badly.he continuously call us and behavior in bad language.
    so is it write choice according these type of employees of your reputed company.either sent the answer of mail by that employee.
    Please look into the matter and have it resolved as soon as possible.

From,
    (Tushar M. Shah)

Dear Tushar,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your Contact Number and Loan Account Number with us?

monojitbasujgd Guest

Default Rectification of emi amount

Please be informed that on 22/04/2012 I visited Great Eastern, N.S.C. Bose Road outlet in order to buy an LED tv. While I was about to buy the same through my credit card one of the shop representatives narrated me about an offer that purchasers having credit card can procure the same on easy installments at 0 % interest and with a minimal joining fees.

Subsequently, a Bajaj Finance representative came and explained me that the cost of the Led Tv was Rs. 42, 900/- and my first down payment via my credit card would be Rs. 2586/- (Rs. 2384/- and the joining fees) and the balance amount of Rs. 40, 516/- was to be paid by another 17 installments of Rs. 2384/- each.

After hearing the said facts (supra) some forms were signed by me and I made a payment of Rs 2586/- via my credit card and rest amount was to be paid via ECS from my AXIS BANK account. All these were detailed in the finance challan given to me duly signed by the representative of the said outlet being Challan No. 0188 dated 23.04.2012.

But on 30th June 2012 I was surprised to receive an SMS from you where my EMI was mentioned as Rs. 4290/- in place and stead of Rs. 2384/- in respect of the impugned loan.

That on or about 4pm on 3rd July 2012 i tried to speak to the person naming Krishnendu from the Great Eastern outlet who did process my application as per his version there has been some mistake and that cannot be sorted moreover he has used some languages which did stand offensive he connected me to his boss some Mr Soumen Majumder as per his version also the same cannot be rectified and will have to pay the value Rs. 4290 for 10 months they have also told me that if i fail to pay the same i might have to bear some problem.

Finding no other way have intimated my banker to not entertain your ecs value. Please take some relevant steps to sort and also arrange some behavioral training for your representatives as they should know how to speak to clients

Aug 2012

Default Bajajfin is NO.1 Ceeting finance in India

my name is thilak and my loan ID:4040cd00268245.
    I took a loan from bajaj finance in viveks(indira nagar) bangalore to buy a tv.
    While taking the loan the agent there promised me that I have to pay an emi of rs.2200* 8 months and also asked me to pay a down-payment
    of rs.4400 which I DID.
    He also promised me that I can avail this loan in 0% interest, however right from the first month you are deducting an amount of rs.2321 instead
    of rs.2200, and also to my surprise I see that I have to pay this for 10 months not 8 months.
    It is mentioned that the value of the product is rs.28,990 instead of rs.23,500 for which I have a bill.
    When I contacted the branch from where I purchased this tv but I DID not get a proper response. I have already sent email to wecare@bajajfinserv.In and grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.In but I DID not hear any thing from them. If I dont get a proper response then I am going to file a case in consumer court.

Thilak Kumar

Dear Thilak,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query.

You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Dear Thilak,

We Will Revert back in 4 working days,

MAZHAR HUSAIN Guest

Default penulty outstanding after a laps of 2 year

I purchased a two wheeler from Bajaj Finance and repaid all the dues along with interest and penalty for bounced cheques as and when the person came to me. Now after a laps of 2 year calls are coming from the agency for payment of penalty charges of 927. After few calls now one of lady told me to settle for 500 and noc will be given. I was ready and asked her to send their rep to my office to collect the dues. but no one came and daily calls are made by different caller and wasting my time and now again told to me that you have to pay full amount. I dont know how the amount suddenly came inspite of paying then and there the amount.

Default Noc

I am already apply for NOC to your Siliguri ofiice (Aug 2012) but still now no response at your side.

He Showing Extra Intrest Amt

Now, I will request to you kindly look this matter.

My Prpossal No.LWKPR00285011 Bajaj XCD 135

vasu
    8237011555,9960452081
    patilvasudeo011@gmail.com

parvez ahmed Guest

Default Comlaint against bajaj finance

My finance A/C number 4610CD00013781

WE HAVE ALREADY DEPOSITED ALL TEN INSTALMENTS TO THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE IN CASH (TWO THROUGH ecs)
    NOW WE ARE GETTING REGULAR SMS AND NOTICES REGARDING THE PENDENCY OF TWO INSTALMENTS

WE VISITED YOUR OFFICE AT AGRA TO MEET SENIOR LEADER OF COLLECTION TEAM MR. K.K SHRIVASTAV , WE ARE TREATED VERY RUTHELY AND INSULTED US AS WE ARE CREMINAL INPITE OF HELPING US.

FURTHER MR. K.K SHRIVASTAVA TOLD US THAT ONE OF THE INSTALLMENT HAS BEEN NOT DEPOSITED BY THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE INVESTIGATE THE MATTER AND AVOIDE THE UNNECESSARY PROBLEMS CREATED FOR US.

Angry call not connect imminently

i call your call center no 18002094151. it so reticulated ivr system. which can not connect to your executive. it increasing the customer dissatisfaction & anger. pl remove this wall. if your executive are not slipping on job so let them give chance to communicate with the customer. also customer log in website is only for show. there is no instruction to haw to us that. don't west our money lick this on non working items it's very valuable for us, we are doing hard work to earn this. Amit pathak 9975714501

Amit Pathak Guest

Angry call centre ivr

Dear Parvez,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

1. Bajaj Finance
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Loan
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:48 AM
  2. Consumer finance with bajaj finance
    By Lokesh1982 in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:15 AM
  3. Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments