Thread: Airtel Dish TV Recharge

Default Airtel Dish TV Recharge

I have been facing recharge issue with Airtel Dishtv. I have taken the connection during Feb'2011 promotional offer by paying 4000, including installation and 3 months free access to all channels. during as Jun'11 my Connection was not recharged and during another promotional offer during Tele caller with Airtel Dishtv people encouraged me to get South super value pack for 1454 Rupees. I had recharged on 27-Jul-2011. Also called up Airtel customer care and informed them pls activate my connection with South super value pack , that happens to be one year plan.
    my connection was deactivated on 7-Dec-2011. and called up 4 times customer care and informed the same.
    1. Customer care informed that my plan is South Mega Pack.

After recharge i never got Sun Network channels from Jul - Dec. unlike mega pack offers those as well.
    When services isnt provided how can this be charged ?
    Also one customer associated answers me that Jun month you have not paid so Airtel dishtv has deducated 320 for Jun-11, for which system is completely down.
    2. Customer Associate promised twice that with in 24 hours you will get a call. we have taken your case etc ...
    so far i'm still waiting to hear.

Customer ID Name
    ===========================
    3007463606 Siva Prasad N

Dear Customer (Snakka),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 10 Dec. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - Twitter

Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Dear Customer (Snakka),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 10 Dec. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

4. dish tv recharge
    By lalit_solanki123 in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 11:49 PM
  5. Not able to recharge Dish tv
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 04:29 PM