Thread: vishwakriya housing finance Home Loan

PK Shahi Guest

Question vishwakriya housing finance Home Loan

I'hv taken a home loan from vishwakriya housing finance delhi at the interst rate 17.25 pA floting/reducing.
    Now problem is : For sanctioned loan they demand bribe & I paid 98% of total demand now they slow my File process some amount disbursed & charged me Pre-EMI from last 3 month till my file not cleared.

What should I do. only I have bank proof & loan Approval latter.

Give me advice Please Please

PK shahi
    pradyumn00911@yahoo.com

I took a home loan from this 3 year before now a person called me and said that they used my all cheque so i visited the office 2 days back.i was surprised when the branch manager told me that the name of vishkriya housing has been changed to saral housing finance ltd.what i should do......i have given cheques in favour of saral housing finance.
    I tried to call delhi office but there was no responce. Kindly suggest me ..
    sohankumawat38@gmail.com

Default no responce

I tried to call delhi office but there was no responce. Kindly suggest me ..
    sohankumawat38@gmail.com

Thumbs down Wrong penalty charged Rs. 500

I also have taken loan from Vishwakriya, Saket. and i am regularly paying my dues; but once my bank had dishonored my cheque wrongly inspite of having balance in it and it has not charged the penal int. as it was the bank's mistake but vishwakriya had charged 500 for this not is not adjusting it even after showing the account statement to them. They are too slow to solve/ response upon the issues.

Also they are having concept of annual int. rest where as every where the principal is reduced on monthly basis/daily basis...

Last Post: 10-19-2011, 12:59 AM