Thread: Complaint for vodafone India Services

Unhappy Complaint for vodafone India Services

Hello,My Name is Hitesh Pal,my phone number is 8860262121,i have a problem with vodafone.....they deduct my rupees in my vodafone account.....and when i complaint this they said that,you uses our services...but i am not using....whereas they put a services on my number forcely,this is the problem ...they deduct my 60 rupees in 1 month and i am not using internet but they deduct my amount ........please take an action on my problem and refund my amount that have been deducted by Vodafone India......

Thankyou
    Hitesh Pal

Hi Hitesh,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please note that a waiver of Rs. 60 has been processed for your account. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

amegya95@gmail.com Guest

Angry activating callertune without activation

Improper balance cutting & activating callertune without activated by customer............................

Hello Amegya,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care

Default Vodafone refund amount not processed!

This complaint is regarding Vodafone number 9899796359.

I went to Vodafone store 29th June 2011 at Vasant vihar to buy a data card and a net connection, bought A vodafone data card with 500Rs plan (internet unlimited). As promised by the cutomer care executive, I went ahead with the recommended services of vodafone and bought the connection. Now, the problem started when I started getting a speed of less than 5 kbps against what minimum of 1 MBPS (as promised by vodafone executive), I went to the same vodafone store the next day and complained about the speed issue. They said, this is the right speed which you are getting and if you want, you may upgrade the services to 3G, I said then why did you make false promises to me? Then after a long discussion they agreed to refund the amount of 1500Rs which I paid for the Vodafone data card and when I asked for Rs 500 more refund which I paid as advance rental for the connection, they said you will get the Rs500 refund mailed to you in 1 month, I kept waiting, no check came, then I approached their nodal Delhi office, they asked for all the documentation of proof, I scanned everything and mailed it to them, again I was asked to wait for two more months, I agreed, but till now no check is mailed by Vodafone.

I have written mails to vodafone so so many times, but earlier, they used to say wait for another two months, but now they dont even reply to my mails!

Since, the day I bought this connection, I have not received my Rs500 as promised. Please solve this problem.

Richa Gupta

New Delhi
    Ph 9711596564

Default Complaint vodafone number

Sir ,

main satnam singh , new vijay nagar , tajpur road, ludhiana , ka rahna wala hoon , is agyat number 7508213857 se mujhe call ki ja rahi jisko main nahi janta, par yah number mujhe call kr k @@@@hi - 2 galiyan nikal rahan is liye main chata hun ik is number ka pata lagakar use jaldi hi sabak sikhaya jae

mujhe aap se bahut asha hai,

name - satnam singh

Default Worst service from vodafone care & people from hub

Hello,My Name is Allu.Nagaraju,my phone number is 9581846666,i have a problem with vodafone.....I am Using this number from at one and half year almost.it is in Postpaid.Recently i want to change it to prepaid because of torcher of vodafone paymnets dept.So i called customer care people to ask the procedure of migration from post to prepaid.They tried & convinced a lot me for not to migrate but i am not listened their words.They finally told the procedure that they are giving a request to migration dept and i will get a call in 72 hrs after that u can go to local hub and submit ur proof and pay the total outstanding amount u will be transfered to prepaid.ok this happened almost Nov28 2011 they given request reference 245468064. i waited till friday dec 16-2011. i didnt got any call and i approached the local hub asking the same.they told that we hav no autority to migrate.then i asked what i hav to do ? they given some mail and told that send a mail and after getting reply take a print out and come to hub again.It is strange that when if a person wants to make a payment against bill they will literally torcher and they will call continuosly untill he pay that.the main reason also for me to migrate this.when last month i am in out if station shabarimala this people called to my alternate number also more than 10 times.I got frustated adn made payment through online from net cafe.after that again called me regarding receipt i told i paid but receipt no is not having with me please call me after two days..but people wont do that and calling me again and again that finished. so i want to migrate from this nonsense and i given request.See if i want to pay money they remembered me so many times and i asked a service from them and they even didn't called and o that.i told that hub lady that is the service ur providing to ur customer i have same fancy numbers postpaid with airtel and idea i dint faced any problem with them i am using more than two years in that network.she told that we can not do that sir u have to that i told that i hav reference number which u people given ...u talk with cust care. so i again called but same response i told that i dint got a call from u what i have to do the second month bill also generating up to date i a paid and i have outstanding of Rs.2/ i told. then i asked that people to i want to talk cust care manager NARENDRA he told that same thing he tried to abuse me and told that if u talk hrs n hrs there is no use u hav to talk with hub people i told already i discussed the same matter with the people in hub in vijayawada but they told they also cant .i asked then who will he again told that same procedure that u will get a call........ i told already i request almost 20 days back u people told same but ididnt received any call.he told that u got a call but it is unavailable..he tried to lie..ok may be i will agree but if one number is not available why dont u cal to my alternate number like when ur asking bill payment he told that we are here to only answer the same but not solving ur probelm tree times why ur wasting time with me i wont do u any favour.. SO i got frustated with this people now where should i have to complaint? local people and care people is not responding to my need. Now sure they will ask bill for this month also i get to know from this drama.That is why they are not doing this.So i want to proceed with legal action against them or suggest me people what i have do Now.
    Please take an action on my problem and migrate my Number to prepaid asap..

WORST SERVICE FROM VODAFONE CARE AND HUBS ONLY MONEY MINDED CORPORATE COMPANY NOT FOR SERVICE!!!

REGARDS
    Allu.Nagaraju
    Vijayawada

Hi Nagaraju,

We would like to inform you that we've sent you an email regarding your concern. You can write to us at vodafonecare.ap@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh

Default Fake 3G billing and Non sense calls from Vdfne CC

Details of the bills that are undue, reason being incorrect addition of 3G charges in my bill :

The September bill : Subtotal will be 1449 , Tax 149
    Total : 1598 rs.
    Actual bill : 7000rs

The October bill : Subtotal will be 699 , Tax 71
    Total : 770 rs.
    Actual bill : 17000rs

The November bill : Outgoing was blocked in October itself so I do not held responsible for late charges that shows in November bill, there was no usage in October.

Total Balance Due : 2368 Rs.

I want to convey my anguish over this episode, it was not my duty to recalculate it and send to Vodafone but due to numerous nuisance calls, I have to take this step.
    One number is of someone called Ravi : number is 9884018122
    And another is of some advocate Krishnamurthy : number is 9884042050

These people have used a foul language in the calls, Vodafone people even called my friends and asked for some money.
    I do not like the way this case has been taken at all.
    I am sure to lodge a complain against these two numbers and Vodafone , Was it my fault that Vodafone gave fake 3G usage and asked me to pay some 17k Rs , when the real amount is just 2368rs ?

I want to settle this issue as soon as possible now.

I want to withdraw my number after settling dues.

Thanks a lot ,
    Neha Sharma ;
    9962593332 ( VN )
    betuneha@gmail.com

Hello Neha,

Thanks for writing to us. Please note that you've been charged as per the usage done on your handset and the same cannot be reversed. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai

Default Non -Refund of Security Deposit of Rs. 250

My name is Himangshu Dubey..,I took vodafone post paid conection in around May-Jun'2011 ...from your vodafone centre(preet vihar)..opposite V3S mall laxminagar..for which I had paid a security deposit of Rs.250..your executives said..that this conection would operate as prepaid for a day or 2(something like that..dnt remember exactly) and then would be automactically converted into postpaid...which never happened and the conection was later automatically deactivated....When I went to the customer care people they said that i would get my my security deposit back in 2 months...it has been 9 Months now...and I had been regularly visiting your Vodafone center..but since last 7 months they gave me same answer ..(after wasting around 1 and half appx. on every visit..) that your cheque is on the way sir...and every time they gave me a service request no...and the same thing is repeated every time...I had already visited your vodafone store 5 times till date..and 2(on last 2 of my visits) times I had words with the store manager ..but I got the same answer...that your cheque had been dispached...and would be receivd very soon...this soon has not yet been materialised.....

I feel very disappointed..and I think your company should feel shame on this...this is my last communication with vodafone people before going to consumer court..

The No. which was given to me was 9999329806

And the service request No.s are
    226632534(given by charu-Vodafone store,preet vihar)
    2202219142(given by Vaishali-Vodafone store,preet vihar)

You may contact me at 9654926356

Thanks..
    Himangshu Dubey

Hi Himangshu,

We called, but were unable to get in touch. Please specify a time to get in touch with you to address the matter.

Default Hi

You may call me anytime after 12 in the day.....

Kindly revert on urgent basis....it has been real long.....

Quote Originally Posted by vodafoneindia View Post
    Hi Himangshu,

Vodafone Customer Care

Default whts wrong.....still no response

Hey didnt got any response from ur side...kindly provide your ur no....so that i can get in touch..you can mail me at himanshu_0818@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Himangshu DUbey View Post
    Hi I did got a call from your represented on 9th feb'12....and she told me... that ...she would get back to me within 48 hrs..but didn't got any calls thereafter.....anyways..no issues...You may call me anytime after 12 in the day.....Kindly revert on urgent basis....it has been real long.....Thanks

Default Vodafone not allow to switch other networks

1. My name is sivareddy and my mobile no is +919176994443 in Chennai circle. I have applied to switch to Airtel on 07.05.2012 , but in 10 days Vodafone can not do the task before my portal expired again I generated portal and submitted the document in Airtel on 20.5.2012. Again 15days gone no work done .I have been completely harassed by Vodafone. How long do they need?
    Please help on this send your reply to my mail ID contact me to my no.

sivareddy v
    Mail ID: sivamail1988@gmail.com

1. Poor Customer Care Services by Vodafone India
    By saleem.batcha@gmail.com in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 12:49 PM
  2. Complaint against Vodafone Services (Vodafone Live)
    By SureshM in forum Product And Services