Thread: Yepme.com refund

cbhegde Guest

Default Yepme.com refund

I placed two COD orders(Slippers worth Rs 249 each) on 1 Nov 2011 at yepme.com. Order no.907191. Next day a customer care officer called me to confirm the order. I told her to cancel all my orders as I wrongly entered my size. She told that she has cancelled the orders and everything was fine. Yesterday I was shocked to see order at my doorstep. Courier person delivered it to my neighbour when I was not there in home. As I expected size is different and quality of the product also poor. This is the problem caused by total carelessness of your customer care and I need complete refund of my amount. I mailed several times but no reply from them.

Default Wrong goods recieved

My order no. was 1010357.Ihave ordered some goods from yepme.There were 5 items in that order.3 were correct but 2 were
    wrong as follows
    1.Ihave got 10 no.size of lotto shoes one pair.though i ordered 7 no.size of the shoes.
    2.In your ad you have displayed leather shoes but you sent me sleeper.I have ordered 7 no.size leather shoes.
    It has created unnecessary harassment to me.Now i want these thinghs to be replaced with correct
    ones(7 no.size lotto shoes ann 7 no.size leather shoes)

Dr.Navneet Sharma
    I/C Veterinary Hospital,Rajol
    Teh.Shahpur,Distt.Kangra
    H.P.-176208.
    pHONE NO.-09418084594

vijaypatil235@gmail.com Guest

Question cancel product

sir i hv ordered combo pack at 699/-
    1 yepme t-shirt n sunglasses so i want to cancel my order bcoz i thought in dis combo pack watch is also der so plz cancel my order thank u;;!!!

i placed a order on 7-oct-2012, but due to some reasons i want to cancel it . My order no is 1111331.
    please cancel my order as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

neeraj.suffi@gmail.com Guest

Default cancel of order no1124121

sir i want to cancel order as iwant to change address so plz cancel my COD order no 1124121 thank you

Default cancellation of order

my order no. is 1173863 plz cancel my order kindly request as fast as possible

Default cancel my order

i want cancel my ored on 24-11-2012 my order no is 1201253 yep me shoe,track,suit,and bag please accept my cancel order as soon as possible

Default cancel my order

iwant cancel my yepme order.....my order number 1209011

sandeepangr8 Guest

Post Want to cancel my order

Dear sir/madam,
    Due to some reason I want to cancel my order.My order no.is 1222482.Please cancel my order as soon as
    possible.

Regards.
    Sandipan giri.
    sandeepangr8@gmail.com.

Default cancel yepme order no.1237591.

i had ordered yepme olive shoe due to some reasion i want to cancel my order , so please cancel my order. my order no. is 1237591.
    thanks,

Unhappy PLz CAncel My ORder

MY Order NUmber IS: Order #:1274175 ... iwant to cancel It NOw.. Plz Do It For mE My address IS
    coz i HAve To Order an Other Item From YEpme.. So I dont have a lot of cash So please

Sughram Ks
    Kaliyickal(h) Co-Operative Press Road
    Sulthan Bathery
    WAYANAD,KERALA-673592

Default Return and refund the amount

I ordered a pair of Rs.499 shoes in November last week and i got that shoes on December first week. It will in the name of M.Sathesh kumar. In that the right leg shoe is not fitting me properly which is so tight. I want to return that shoes back and i don’t know how to return it back. I request you to help me to return that shoes back and to refund the amount.
    Order number – 1222395, Invoice number – 247853, EPP Deposit number – 110030100006.
    My new contact number is 9894571903.

Thumbs down i want to cancel my order.

my order number is 1287862 and i want to cancel this order. how can i do. i dont want to buy this product please reply.

Default refund for the ordered items

sir, i have recieved a order of a jacket and a pair of shoes whose order no is 1280780.
    but jacket is much large for me....and shoes are not those shoes which i ordered....so kindly refund me my money....there is no courier nearby me thats why i have to go far from my current residence ....
    my order no - 1280780
    my complaint no -20974
    my contact no -9897087055
    account holder name - mradul shukla
    account no - 07810100013727
    bank name -Bank of Baroda
    branch name -Majwan Town ,dist- Kanpur city
    IFSC code -BARB0MAJWAN
    bank contact no -0512 2736017

Default replace

I have Oder a BROWN FORMAL LEATHER SLIP- ONS (3546) ON 21ST DEC 2012, ORDER NUB-1270503,POD NO. XD004244555IN, and today JAN 2,2013 i received one leather slip in ONE LEG and a SHOE in other LEG... I HAVE PAID 797Rs for getting the product,now i have send back the product ,i have attached the invoice from indian post,my complaint nub is 21717,please do take necessary steps that i receive the same PRODUCT I ODER

Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:40 PM