Thread: unregistered hospital running in gorakhpur

Oct 2011

Default unregistered hospital running in gorakhpur

This is very pathetic that respected person in Gorakhpur are running Nursing Home and hospital without registration. My wife gave birth to a baby with operation from GORAKHPUR NURSING HOME AND RESEARCH CENTER run my Dr. P.K. Rai, who is MLA of Samajwadi Party from Sewrahi, Kushinagar. Her wife ,Neela Rai Sharma, HoD(gyne), BRD Govt Medical College Gorakhpur operates and run her consulting there.
    Due to this i am not to claim my operation cost through insurance.

Oct 2011

Default unregistered hospital running in gorakhpur

Quote Originally Posted by atif.upes View Post
    Due to this i am not to claim my operation cost through insurance.
    Kindly contact me on anurag.journo@gmail.com or call on 9936116907. Our team has decided to pursue your case as it is an issue related to Mass and needs to be addressed soon.

1. Vodafone unregistered services