Thread: convert my postpaid connection to prepaid...

Oct 2011

Default convert my postpaid connection to prepaid...

Hello Rcom,

i have given a WRITTEN application to a reliance care store at Dombivli for conversion of postpaid to prepaid. and cleared total outstanding bill at the same time. I HAVE NOT USED THE CONNECTION FORM THEN "TILL DATE".

But when i tried to find out after a week of my application, they informed me that they have retained me with some other plan which they claim i agreed upon on phone (I NEVER GOT ANY CALL SO THERE IS NO QUESTION OF AGREEING UPON IT!!). I do not want d postpaid connection i want it to be converted into prepaid. I have been following this matter for more than 2 months now. but there is no response what so ever form backend team. mean while the have generated two more bills for the consecutive months which i refuse to pay because i did not use d connection at all and i formally applied for post to pre conversion as well.

for reference i m attaching the mail sent by the local reliance store... but again no response.

from R M025100032 RM025100032@myreliancemail.com
    to Suvarna.Shete@relianceada.com
    cc Kishen.Jaiswal@relianceada.com,
    kunal_kirp@yahoo.com
    date Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 6:41 PM
    subject WRONGLY RETAINED CUSTOMER (9321229983)

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 6:41 PM, R M025100032 <RM025100032@myreliancemail.com> wrote:
    RESPECTED SIR /MADAM,
    THE FOLLOWING CUSTOMER WRONGLY RETAIN BY BACKEND CUSTOMERS REQUEST GIVEN FROM MR. ARVIND KAMBLE"S ID CUSTOMER SAID THAT HE DOSENT GAVE A CALL FROM BACK END ND CASE CLOSURE IS CUSTOMER RETAIN IN SAME NETWORK SRP 499-3GB PLAN! KINDLY HELP US THE ISSUE..........
    CUSTOMER DETAIL:

to Suvarna.Shete@relianceada.com
    cc Kishen.Jaiswal@relianceada.com,
    kunal_kirp@yahoo.com
    date Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 6:41 PM
    subject WRONGLY RETAINED CUSTOMER (9321229983)

RESPECTED SIR /MADAM,

MANDAR MORE
    SHRI SIDHHIVINAYAK COMMUNICATION
    DOMBIVLI EAST

Hi Mandar,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

1. convert postpaid to prepaid in aircel