+ Submit Your Complaint

Thread: Bank Of Baroda :Unbelievably poor service! BARODA CONNECT does not Connect..!!

Default Bank Of Baroda :Unbelievably poor service! BARODA CONNECT does not Connect..!!

I happen to be an old customer of Bank of Baroda at Mathura. I hae been using Net banking facility and was told that i am provided with RTGS facility.
    But somehow, i cannot RTGS and so i spoke to Mathura branch. They didn't respond (They neer do!) Then i wrote to RTGS facility,BOB Mumbai. They did nothing except forwarding the mails to MAthura branch. Mathura branch didn't respond. Then advised to write an email to another email address.
    I would like to know why i shouldn't collect my papers and move to other banks like ICICI etc. After all i run a current account and four saving accounts. But they dont care. I have only one saving account with ICICI and they have appointed a person who is always a call away when i have a problem.

Are you listening ,BOB?????

sreeker Guest

Default very very poooooooooooor and frustrating service Bank Of Baroda....WTH

I am the customer of so called International bank- BOB and the service given by the bank is very very disappointed. there is a problem in Debit card, Internet banking facility. If one problem is cleared the other problem comes in. cannot manage my money in the bank. Its waste of using it. I quittttt...

+ Submit Your Complaint