Thread: Complaint Against DTDC Courier Services

Prashant Dwivedi. Guest

Default Complaint Against DTDC Courier Services

Name:  dtdc-tracking.jpg

Consumer Court

Sub : Complaint against lost consignment and Misbehave with customer by DTDC courier
    services

I had used DTDC courier services to send a courier to Banda (UP) from Gurgaon dated
    28th July 09. The courier company had told me that this parcel will be delivered to
    the consignee with in 4 to 5 days; but today 18.08.2009; the courier has not been
    delivered to the consignee, on the other hand they are not able to track this
    courier even. No response had came till date from them after my repeated follow ups
    and telephonic plus my personal visits to there regional office in Gurgaon. When
    ever i ask for the same they told today it will be delivered. Last day when i
    visited to there office they misbehave with me and said "do, whatever you can do" .
    After that i reached to the nearest police station for this. They told me i should
    complain to Consumer Forum for the same. Now i am feeling helpless..

me out at your level. I will be thankful to you.

Pls register my grievance ASAP and as I am mentally and physically tired with
    followups with DTDC GURGAON REGIONAL OFFICE.

Rgds

Prashant Dwivedi

09313207366

Niranjan kumar kancharla Guest

Default late delivery of courier and lack of response from DTDC

Consumer Court

Sub : Complaint against late delivery of consignment even after 21 days and lack of response from DTDC services

I had to recieve a courier from mumbai with shipment no:m44439707 via DTDC courier services , but till to day ( 31-08-09) i.e 21 days from the courier dispatched from mumbai but still i did not receive my courier . even after many complaints to DTDC they did not respond . No response had came till date from them after my repeated follow ups
    and telephonic conversations with them . Now i am feeling helpless..

me out at your level so that i can receive my courier. I will be thankful to you.

Pls register my grievance as I am mentally and physically tired with
    with regards
    Niranjan

Rgds

rajkumar Guest

Daer Sir,

My Doc No. D01239428 Mumbai To Bhopal 5 Box By Air Booking Till Time 4.00Pm Dated 07/09/2009.

Kindly mention your complaint in detailed manner.

Default complaint against DTDC regarling loss of consignment.

Consumer Court

Sub : Complaint against lost consignment by DTDC courier services.

I had to recieve a courier at Chandigarh from Bangluru dated
    the consignee with in 4 to 5 days; but today 13 sept 2009; the courier has not been
    delivered to the consignee, on the other hand they are not able to track this
    and telephonic plus my personal visits to there office.
    ever i ask for the same they told today it will be delivered.
    You are the last hope of mine. Kindly tell me , what can i do against them and help me out at your level. I will be thankful to you.

Pls register my grievance ASAP and as I am mentally and physically tired with
    followups with DTDC CHANDIGARH OFFICE.

Prabhakar Singh

Dear Mr. Singh,

Have you sent any written complaint to the Courier Co.? Kindly send your complaint by post and keep a copy of that complaint letter. For your help the address of the Co. head office is:

The Managing Director,
    DTDC House, No. 3 Victoria Road,
    Bangalore, Karnataka - 560047

Sep 2009

Default Complain against DTDC for not delivering parcel.

The worst form of service I ever witnessed in DTDC. I had concern with my consignmenet No-k36473201. Since the college were closed due to swine flu in mumbai, the consignment was returned and they never tried to deliver the next day even after my repeated request. I had to call many dtdc branches, but they only used to give me the contact no of the other branch. This way they are just playing the game and not actually doing anything. I am giving giving below the list of numbers that were given to me one by one. When i called one no, they asked me to call the other no like that i got this many contact.
    The numbers are...
    02225006429,02264529125,02227619469,9323593644,992 0869692,9320005417,02239189494,02239183434,0223208 8817

It has been 35 days and yet the parcel has not even reached the origin of shipping also.

Thanks & Regards:
    ---------------------------
    Manish Kr. Sharma
    PGDM-International Business
    K.J.Somaiya Institute Of Management Studies And Research,Mumbai
    Contact-09223223189
    only4u.nit@gmail.com

Default Misplacement of Cover Doc. No. 12520576.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have booked a cover to Baroda with Anjani Courier Doc. No. 12520576 Dt. 16.09.2009. But the cover till date not received by the receiver & after talking to your booking office at Rajkot branch Rajputpara Mr. Bharatbhai answer me that the cover all gather at main office afterward they part wise distributed as per area. I also contact Mr. Nathabhai distributor for the said area at Baroda for the said cover on his Mob. No. +919377823334. But he speaks with me very badly & answers me that the cover misplaced by his delivery boy & can not find by them. I request him that the cover contain important document he said that he will get the duplicate document of the said cover & behave badly on telephone. I request you sir kindly see the matter & please say nathabhai to find the said cover & return it to rajkot office or dispatched to the receiver party. The detail of the receiver & sender given as below: -

Zakir Hussain Sodagar,
    Anand Electricals,
    Nr. Shreenath Petroleum,
    Kasambala Compound,
    Karelibaug,
    Baroda 18.
    Mob. No. +919824369754 / 99136 02943.

From: -
    Durani Ashraf Rafikkhan.
    @@@@hi Gram, @@@@hi Nagar Street No. 3,
    B/h. Andh Apang Vrudh Ashram,
    Raiya Road, Rajkot 360 005.
    Mob. No. +9198248 26925.

I request you kindly see the above matter & solve as early as possible.

With regards,

Durani Ashraf Rafikkhan.
    Mob. No. +9198248 26925.

Angry Failed delivery and Misbehaviour by DTDC courier guys

Hi Sir,
    This is regarding my courier (No Z98159984).
    This has to be delivered to BARC Mumbai. The courier company guys suddenly called my one day and asked my to take my courier from their Chambur Branch, failing which they threatened to return the package. When I was about to ask the reason, they just hung up the call.
    Next time I called they talked really rude to me. Being a women it was really a terrible experience talking to such an ill mannered person.
    I am really sad to see that this is not the first time. I have expected at least some professionalism from the well known courier company.
    I have little faith that this complain will change anything but still I considered it my duty as one of few citizens of India who report such injustice.

Dear All,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

Unhappy dtdc

To the head

I had to send an application for loan to subroto park. i registerd the post no.(v02196145) with dtdc for one day service on 16th of octobern he charged me for the same. Due to diwali n sunday the agent, told that it would be sent by monday. today its tuesday 1300 hrs n the dtdc courier has still not reached the receiver.
    due to this delay by one day i've already lost 1 lakh rupees. plz guide me abt the procedure to claim the compensation.i am not happy with their service at all.

Angry DTDC Courier # Z97146303 never delivered

Dear Sirr,

I had sent a courier to my family member a Gift watch worth Rs. 2000/- on date 17-Oct-09 with consignment # Z97146303 from Indrapuram, Gaziabad (Delhi NCR) to Bhubaneswar.

The Online tracking says it is delivered though it was never actually delivered. The bhubaneswar team says they never rcvd it.

Complaint logged with DTDC but no response. Incurred bills worth Rs. 500/- in telephonic follow up.

See if anyone here can help me.

Amogh

Default complaint

Kind Attention: To The Concerned Person.

Sir:

I HAVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOUR DTDC COURIER OFFICE LOCATED IN UK LONDON AT EAST HAM E12 6SL.
    I HAD BEEN TO THIS OFFICE TO SEND PARCEL TO INDIA ON 21st DECEMBER. WHEN I CALLED AT THIS OFFICE I WAS TOLD THAT BEING SATURDAY DTDC DO NOT HAVE PICKUP FACILITY, SO I CARRIED MY PARCEL TO THE OFFICE. I WEIGHED MY PARCEL AND WAS TOLD IT IS 11 kgs AND AMOUNT IS 55. A GIRL WAS SITTING AT THE COUNTER WITH HER FRIEND I GAVE HER 60 AND SHE GAVE ME THE RECEIPT. I WAS WAITING FOR HER TO RETURN ME 5 . BUT WHEN I ASKED HER THE MONEY SHE SAID SHE FORGOT WHE SHE KEPT THE MONEY AND FOR 3 HOURS I WAS HELD AT THE OFFICE, THE GIRL GAUTAMI SAID I DONT KNOW WHERE THE MONEY WENT......HER FRIEND WHO WAS NOT WORKING THERE IS ALSO THE WITNISS...AND SHE SAID I CANNOT SEND YOUR PARCEL......
    I ASKED HER TO CALL HER MANAGER BUT SHE DENIED AND SAID ITS OF NO USE AS HE WILL NOT COME. AND HE COMES ONCE IN 15 TO 20 DAYS.... AFTER 3 HOURS OF ARGUMENT SHE REQUESTED ME TO PAY 55 AND AS SOON AS SHE FINDS THE CASH SHE WILL CALL ME AND RETURN ME....OR SHE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND THE PARCEL...I TOLD HER WHEN I HAVE PAID ONCE I CANNOT PAY 2 TIMES FOR SAME 11 kgs...SHE REQUESTED AS SOON AS SHE FINDS SHE WILL CALL ME...THE NEXT DAY WAS SUNDAY AND IT WAS HOLIDAY. WHEN I CALLED HER ON MONDAY SHE SAID SHE HAS NOT FOUND THE MONEY...SO I ASKED HER DID SHE SPEAK TO THE MANAGER AND SHE AGAIN DENIED...WHEN I CALLED HER MANAGER MR IVAN RODRIGUES AND TOLD HIM HE SAID THAT HE HAS NO IDEA ABOUT THIS AND WILL SPEAK TO THE STAFF...LATER WHEN I CALLED HIM AGAIN HE SAID PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME IN THIS YOU SOLVE YOURSELF...AS I CANNOT COME FROM HEATHROW
    HE IS A MANAGER AND IF HIS STAFF IS NEW AND SUCH THING HAS HAPPENED HE THINKS HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE....
    ON MONDAY I WENT TO OFFICE AND SPOKE TO THE STAFF GAUTAMI. AND SHE SAID MY MANAGER SAYS DO NOT INVOLVE ME IN THIS I DONT CARE...WHAT HE IS MANAGER FOR..DOSENT HE KNOW THAT I AM ASKING MY MONEY WHICH I PAID TWICE ...HE SAID OVER THE PHONE IM NOT GOING TO COME...
    HE SAYS IT IS NOT HIS DUTY...WHAT IS A MANAGER FOR ...DOES HE KNOW THE MEANING OF MANAGER ...HE IS NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO ATTEND THE CALL AND OVER THE PHONE HE IS ASKING HIS STAFF HAS PRITI GONE ...AND BOTH SPOKE SOMETHING IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGE OVER THE PHONE...
    .THEY ROB MY MONEY AT OFFICE AND HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE HE SAYS.....I WANT MY MONEY WHICH I PAID TWO TIMES..IT IS THE STAFF MISTAKE AS SHE SAYS SHE DOSENT REMEMBER...ALSO SHE HAD HER FRIEND IN HER OFFICE WHO DOSENT WORK AT DTDC.....
    WHY SHALL I BE PENALISED IF HIS STAFF HAS ROBBED THE MONEY....
    HE DOSENT HAVE MANNERS TO TALK AND LATER JUST SLAMS THE PHONE OVER ME.
    BEING A REPUTED ORGANISATION DO YOU HIRE SUCH ILLITRATE MANAGERS WHO DOSENT KNOW HIS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES...I HAVE ASKED HIM TO RETURN MY MONEY OR WISE I HAVE TO COMPLAINED TO COPS AS THIS IS THE MATTER OF ROBBING MY MONEY...
    PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Priti

Docket Num: Z07765072

I have a serios concern regarding the courier I sent from Gurgaon to Bangalore on 7th Feb' 10. It was gift which was nicely wrapped and sealed . In gurgain they asked me to mention the artickes that were in the packet along with the cost, and I did the same . They told me that they are charging me Rs. 50 as there is some expensive article in it, otherwise they would charge me Rs. 35 . Today 10th Feb when the courier has reached its destination there is an artice missing from the packet . I need an explanation for this and would be compensate for the same.

Saket Gupta

NIKHILESH MAHAKUR Guest

Default DTDC Damaged consignments with no responses from DTDC

RE: Complaint for Consignment no. D01586556 damages‏
    From: Nikhilesh Mahakur (nikhilesh_m@hotmail.com)
    Sent: 17 February 2010 01:01AM
    To: radhika@dtdc.com; mohanr@dtdc.com; bdacomplex.blr@fr.dtdc.com; css.co@dtdc.com
    Well!!
    Is this the courtesy the organization DTDC extends for its inefficiency.
    Have't been able to get a straight answer in 3 months!!

Does anyone have any responsibility towards the issues or are you all incapable of the same, if yes - please say so.
    Else would appreciate a response and resolution ASAP.

Guess, the entire mail chain should make a good read in any of the news articles or daily's - all about DTDC at it's best !!

+91 98861 84153

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:14:13 +0530

Is anyone in this organization capable enough to reply back!!!

To: radhika@dtdc.com
    Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 02:47:23 +0530

Hi Radhika,

Do we have any updates on this?

To: radhika@dtdc.com
    Subject: FW: Complaint for Consignment no. D01586556 damages
    Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:32:01 +0530

Hi ,

FYI-Mail loop below
    Would be great if you could help resolve this, this has been going on for ever with Mr Mohan and his dates which he never keeps upto

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:45:51 +0530

Does anyone or any of the groups marked in this email has the courtesy to reply back !!!

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:02:21 +0530

Mr Mohan,
    Any updates on this , or is there someone at a next level I can get in touch with who can resolve this?
    You seem to be giving some dates you never live upto!!

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS RESOLVED!!!

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:40:01 +0530

Any updates on this yet?

Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:51:25 +0530

Mr Mohan,
    As usual ,as promised by you to revert back by saturday did not happen !!

Please get this resolved ASAP

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:13:24 +0530

Mr Mohan,
    As per the claim form sent by you and further to our discussions I have submitted the form at the BDA Complex outlet with all relevant documentation done and also have received an acknowledgement for the same.

As per your assurance that you would be reverting back with details by this saturday, I will be looking forward to your efforts in closing this issue which has been going on since October.

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:04:19 +0530

FORM attached.

From: Mohanraj
    To: Nikhilesh Mahakur
    Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 3:59 PM

Dear Mr. Nikhilesh

As discussed, we have attached our official claim FORM and requesting your goodself to duly fill and sign the FORM and submit the same along with original consignment note copy to the booking office.

Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:27 AM

Mr Mohan,

You had told me , we would have this resolved by Dec 16th, however I havent heard from you after that and neither have I received the claim forms/etc .

Please have the needful done

CC: bdacomplex.blr@fr.dtdc.com; css.co@dtdc.com
    Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:49:23 +0530

Whats the update?

CC: bdacomplex.blr@fr.dtdc.com; css.co@dtdc.com
    Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:22:22 +0530

Dear Nikhilesh

We are requesting you to provide the bill copy for the charger, Please hand over the copy to Booking office where you booked your consignment.

Dear Charan,

Collect the bill copy from the customer and forward the same to undersigned attention.

Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 8:17 PM
    Subject: RE: Complaint for Consignment no. D01586556 damages

Which Bill copy are you talking about.
    You should very well be having invoice copies for all transactions done for couriers.

In case you don't have records of that also, the details of the same are as per the receipt issues by your organization
    Details:
    BDA Complex
    Bangalore
    Amount charged : INR

In case you need a
    copy of the bill please have someone sent and have a photocopy collected
    from me tomorrow.
    I will not be able
    to scan and send it

+91 98861 84153

When the game of chess is over, both the kings and the pawns go into the same box.

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:11:02 +0530

Dear Mr. Nikhilesh

Our contractual obligation as per consignment note copy, if consignment is valued more than Rs. 500/-, 4% of the Invoice value need to be collected a Risk Surcharge or Shipper need to take his own transit insurance. In absence of this we will be entitled to compensate to our limit liability Rs. 500/- only.

Having two different version in declaring the charger value from Panasonic, we request your goodself to scan and send the bill copy.

Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:57 PM

This is appalling!!

I just spoke to Mr Ganesh from panasonic , you have referenced to in your attachments.

He very clearly mentioned price quoted is for a 3rd party adapter , an original adapter needs a waiting period of a week would cost around 980 rupees.

As consistent with the trust factor your organization generates and all your communications regarding this issue , I have no faith on your statements till you show me a printed price quote from panasonic!!

As of me traveling to your offices, not possible, please have someone sent with the forms and the cheque , so we can complete the formalities either at my place or office and we can work out the time convenient to both of us.
    Am fine traveling if your organization is arranging for a pick up and drop by cab at a convenient time.

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:45:16 +0530

Dear Mr. Nikhilesh

Mail communications had with Panasonic attached for your references.

Can you come to our office at Victoria road and complete claim formalities as such we can close this very soon.

Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:37 PM
    Subject: RE: Complaint for Consignment no. D01586556 damages

Well, as your service quality led to the damages and I have no intention of spending additional amounts for the same.
    Please have a full refund for the costs done as you also had charged for getting the goods insured. Please do not try to negotiate!! after all this time , and would be great if you could send me an invoice or price list of the product from Panasonic as I have very little trust in your organization.

So, cheque it is , after I have seen the price list and post my confirmation.

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:33:55 +0530

Dear Mr. Nikhilesh

As per our company claim policy, for any service failures claims are settled by Cheque mode not by replacing the contents.

Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:26 PM
    Subject: RE: Complaint for Consignment no. D01586556 damages

Am not looking for the money, please have the charger replaced, with a bill of purchase

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:24:24 +0530

Dear Mr. Nikhilesh

We have enquired with Panasonic that the new charger is valued to Rs. 450/-.

Content were damaged in transit as such it becomes very difficult for us to pinpoint the exact service failure.

As the content Telephone charger was a used one, we would like to offer 50% i.e. Rs. 225/- of the present new charges and settle this issue.

We kindly request you to intimate us line of acceptance so that we would make necessary arrangements for the settlement amount at the earliest.

Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:34 AM

Mr Mohan,
    I guess there has been enough time to resolve this !!

Have tried calling you multiple times with no response.

Is this the kind of professionalism you and your organization have for customers??

Please resolve within the week with an original replacement or have the same compensated ASAP

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:37:13 +0530

Dear Mr. Nikhilesh

Undersigned will check with Panasonic and keep you updated very shortly, kindly bear with us until then.

Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:29 AM

Mr Mohan,
    As discussed yesterday , the damaged consignment had the Panasonic Cordless Phone
    Model details : ( Model # KX TGA110CX T)
    Only the charger was broken, so please have the needful done.

Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:37:49 +0530

Without Prejudice

Dear Mr. Nikhilesh

Firstly I regret for the inordinate delay replying to your mail.

Please give me time till Wednesday 04.11.09, I will repond back to you.

To: css.co@dtdc.com
    Cc: mohanr@dtdc.com ; Nikhilesh Mahakur
    Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 6:37 PM
    Subject: FW: Complaint for Consignment no. D01586556 damages

Consignment
    no. D01586556

Please see complaint email details in
    mail below.

As of yesterday -
    I was instructed by Mr Mohanraj to
    send an email, which would be used as the complaint and I was
    told I would be getting a response within 8
    hours.
    (which is supposed to be the
    SLA)
    It has been 24 hours since I have
    sent the compliant with no responses or
    acknowledgement.

said
    Mr Mohan would call
    me.
    Finally around 4.30 PM I could get Mr
    Mohanraj on the phone and he asked me to send an email or a
    letter as a complaint and the SLA for a response was 8
    hours
    and the SLA for resolving this issue
    is supposed to be 15 days.

So, have been waiting for a response,
    and finally tried Mr Mohanraj's mobile number with no response
    again.

Please advice the next steps to
    ensure my consignment damaged in transit gets replaced/
    compensated for ASAP.

Does anyone bother about customer service and
    service quality in this organization
    ????

CC: nikhilesh_m@hotmail.com
    Subject: Complaint for Consignment no. D01586556 damages
    Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:07:21 +0530

Mr Mohan ,
    As discussed , am sending an email for my complaint for the consignment number D01586556

The consignment was booked at Indiranagar BDA Complex on 10/26/2009
    It was delivered today (29/10/2009) at Bhubaneswar with one if the items broken.

The delivery boy had called my mother yesterday , as no one was home when the delivery person had gone for delivery and informed that the packet was open and damaged.

I called the bhubaneswar office yesterday evening and the office at Saileshree Vihar also mentioned that the package was crushed.

Finally the package was delivered today (open condition) and on opening one of the items ( a panasonic cordless phone charger was broken and not usable)

As the damages has been during transit, please have the same resolved and necessary compensation paid for the claim

Please consider this email as the complaint letter/ email and have the needful done.

1. DTDC Courier