Thread: Complaint against Eureka Forbes Company (Water Filter) Pune

filter on 25th April, 2009,
    from Eureka Forbes salesperson visiting our home. From the next day onwards
    upto date, I had to call the Company 3 –
    4 times for the maintainance of the machine. The water filter starts leaking on
    and off at regular intervals, but they couldn’t rectify the problem.On
    Friday 7th August, 2009 the
    pipe from the connector burst open and it nearly flooded my kitchen. For the
    past 10 (ten) days we are without water. We have called the Company,
    (Salesperson, Manager, Technician,Head of the Service Station, etc.), upteen
    number of times but to no avail.

Inspite of purchasing the filter we are still buying
    drinking water from the market. This expense including the expense for the
    phone calls is a severe drain on our pockets. Also we have become house bound
    expecting them to turn up everyday. This is also mentally upsetting to us.
    Please, I humbly request you to help me to solve my problem as soon as
    possible.

Thanking you in anticipation,

(Mrs. Z.M. KHAPRA).,

Hill Mist Harmony,

‘G’ – Building, Flat No. 903,

Off N.I.B.M. Road,

Kondhwa,

Pune - 411 048.

Default Purchasing of compact water purifier

I anoop kumar sahu want to purchase one compact aqua guard water purifier as soon as possible but i have seen a lot of complain against your side then how can i bleive you that after purchasing of above purifier i will not be face a lot of problem.can you give me particular assurance regarding my purchasing. First of all my purifier should be packed piece and should not used by some one and pipe fitting should be perfectly fitted there should not be any other leakage from above purifier.it should be 100% quality control there should not be any other problem faced by me .
    Anoop kumar sahu(9657308926)
    c-67,central water and power research
    station,staff colony ,kirkatwadi,
    khadakwasla,pune-411024,
    maharastra

baskaran s Guest

Default water purifier

water purifier machine not working for more than one month. no response from your office at trichy/tamilnadu.just 5 months back only machine purchased.my mobile no 9443158107

pwidh Guest

Default i nova eureka forbes water purifier

Like all the above complainents, I too have encountered similar problem. I bought an annual AMC from unsuspecting agent VITTHAL PATIL on 17 april 2009. (He never mentioned that he was not Eurka forbes).Now when I want service for blocked candles- there is no trace of this man or my account no. as well as the outlet which I now learnt was a pvt one and no longer functional.
    I wonder what corrective action the orignal coy is going to take against such frauds.I'm thinking of lodging a 420 omplaint against these people and movis hing to consumer court for causing me this harassment.
    Preeti Widh

Angry Complaint against the executive

i have a big complain,so kindly look into this matter asap.

i am very happy withe product,but not with the service satff......

rediculous behaviour from your one of the executive.The person name is hardik parikh wanted to sell the product sold but not given anything,,,even the bill is not yet provided.we paid him for the cover of the purifyer its now 7 months till date no cover has been provided to us. we followed with him several number of times, we even recntly complained at satellite branch but no action yet taken.

Its very pathetic that you people dont even provide a bill to your coustomer till 7 moths,and even after providing the money for accessories of purifier nobody is bother to give to us. if i will within two day my complain will not get resolve,the i need to take a big action agaisty the company.

Default Machine is purchased but no agent is coming to fix it.

I am Abhijeet Mankar living at flatno.7,building no A5,Saudamini Co-operative housing society,right Bhusari colony ,Kothrud ,Pune.
    It has been 5 days I have purchased a Aquaguard water filter from an agent named: Raju Dalvi mob no : 0897563255and after calling several times to fix the machine,there is no response and I am still purchasing drinking water from outside.

Is this the kind of service you people provide to the customers after taking the money.
    It would be better if you take action against this.

Thanks in advance
    Abhijeet mankar
    9850058215.

Default Complaint against Eureka Forbes RO Total model

We bought Forbes Aqua sure dealer model last year. The water from the system was stinking and unpotable. After a year long battle with them, we got it replaced by Eureka forbes RO Reviva. It was installed on Tuesday (14/9/10). The sales person was very sweet till be bought the system and assured that the service would be prompt. Since the day it was installed, water has been tasting bitter and has a bad smell too. I called up the sales person and he says that he would send someone to attend to it immediately. Till date no one has turned up. Since we are expecting them every day, we are forced to be home bound. This is really depressing. In addition to heavy investment on the system, we are forced to buy water from the market.

I want some one to help me to handle this problem properly

Dear sir /Madam

Eureka Forbes have installed aquagard water filter at my place since last 3 years i am using your 6-7 water filters in difrent institutes since long but i am not happy at
    all with your services since 3 days i frequently complaint to 9860532282 who is providing service in chakan aera but till today i got your service so kindly try to provide accurate
    and proper service in time or if you are not able to give proper services to the coustmer place stop to sale your aquagard water filters

Thanks with regards ,

Dr. Anil Kale .
    Mo. No. 9371095616.

I have been using Eureka water purifier since long.They have a service contract with me for 3 years.details given below.They r not attending to my complaints n most of the time their telephone remains busy.The mobile number remains either switched off or not reachable.Kindly help.

Name & address of the owner... Prativa Kalyani Biswal. @@@@arpur,Nuasahi,Cuttack....753003. Phone No. 0671--2444366.
    Service contract receipt no. 10 16939965 Cuttack office.
    Customer code 082
    Model ST 2000
    Contract period 06-08-2009 to 05-08-2012.
    Phone number given by the company to contact 0671--3296582, 0671- 2312730 (land line) Mobile 9338124164 Biswajit.

Kindly do the needful.
    Thanking u sir.
    Prativa Kalyani Biswal

Phone 0671-2444366.
    Dt. 05-01-2012.

Subject: Pathetic Service and Equally pathetic Products...
    EurekaForbes is Cheater of all. They sell faulty water purifiers and provide even inferior post-sales service.
    The machine(purifier) installed in our house is under AMC, despite that they are not giving the service
    saying "there is no spare available".. I had to call them several times but all went in vein.
    What to do? Who will listen to our grievances? We have a child at home and not being given pure/clean/non-contaminated water!!!
    Who will take the responsibility if there is any health hazard due to this?
    Bapi Kar
    Kolkata.

Dear Dr. Anil Kale,

We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details. Our service team will contact you soon and fix an appointment to resolve your issue, at the earliest.

For any further assistance please feel free to write in.

Dear Prativa,

We regret the inconvenience
    caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.

For any further assistance please feel free to write in.

Dear Mr. Bapi Kar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Eureka Forbes Team

Service contract receipt no. 10 16939965 Cuttack office.
    Customer code 082
    Model ST 2000
    Contract period 06-08-2009 to 05-08-2012.

Kindly do the needful.
    Thanking u sir.
    Prativa Kalyani Biswal

Phone 0671-2444366.
    Dt. 05-01-2012.
    Dear Prativa Biswal,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been attended and resolved. We request you to kindly confirm the same.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please feel free to write in.

Eureka Forbes Team

Complaint about Aquaguard Sensa total unit.

Paid Rs. 18000/- for this unit in Aug 2011 thinking that this is the costliest and perhaps best unit the company has. Was i wrong or what !!! . The first unit they brought to install never worked. So they got another unit and somehow made it work. In the last 4 months this unit has stopped working 9 times. 10 + visits have been made by technicians but the unit stops working in a few days. being in warranty period we have requested several times that the unit be taken back and a refund provided as this line of products is obviously very bad. No one has attended to this complaint. Even senior people in the company Mr. Joshi (customer support) and Mr. Desai ( sales ) here in Pune have failed to return calls after making promises and agreeing that this is a defective unit that needs to be taken back or replaced. We have a family with 2 kids and still have buy water for last 4 months inspite of spending 18000 rs. My latest complaint ref 65227860 in Pune has not been attended for 48+ hours now. If anyone from eureka forbes sees this pls. use this reference number to get my contact from your system and i will be happy to give more background. I do not mind being patient if there is an honest attempt to solve this but that is not being done.

Legal action now seems the only way out for me.
    Last edited by bearview; 01-19-2012 at 04:02 PM.

1. Worst Product Eureka Forbes RO Water Purifier