is not good then i would say that private banks credibility regarding
    CREDIT CARDS was horrible. If RBI had to put this CIBIL policy there
    should have been a time frame like it was implemented from
    2005/2006/etc. First they would have put checks on these companies for
    providing credit cards than it would have implemented this policy. I
    am having 2 loans at present Car loan and other personal loan both
    having a good track record. But I am really sad to state that I was
    forced to go to Private banks for both the loans. I WANT TO USE
    NATIONALISED THINGS AS I DONT HAVE TRUST ON PRIVATE BANKS BUT I CANT.
    Can anyone help me ?? Even if you have settlement letters and all
    details, you just cant change the CIBIL record of yours, for the
    simple reason that you need to get it cleared from BANK. Just tell me
    why a private bank would do, once they have made the settlements and
    extracted the money from consumers?? Had i been told regarding CIBIL I
    guess I would have never settled. Its like I have paid money and still
    in same place.

Now I have applied for housing loan and already paid 4 lacs from my
    own pocket as an initial amount. Now I am struck with the same
    problem. My loan was declined from a Nationalised bank. Though I have
    provided all the papers but being a nationalised bank, officer says
    that he wants to get it cleared from CIBIL. I am really very puzzled
    as I dont know what to do and how to proceed??. Private banks are
    ready to offer me loan but I wanna go for nationalised bank. Can any
    one help me ????

Why cant individual have direct approach to CIBIL if they have letters
    and everything atleast things should be updated on their requests.

Regards

Unregistered Guest

Default Cibil

these people are internally linked and are playing with people
    thay cant catch big big frauds
    while selling credit card people will run behind customers
    and end will create problems to them

Unregistered Guest

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    these people are internally linked and are playing with people
    thay cant catch big big frauds
    while selling credit card people will run behind customers
    and end will create problems to them
    I am in the same loop, but my bank Axis had requested me to write an email @ info@cibil.com with my consumer numbers, stating clarification.

Also its clearly stated on the CIBIL website, irrespective of the score it ultimately depends on the bank if they want to disburse the loan or not.
    Go to the cibil website and in the FAQ section
    Q.19 says the same.

I am pressuring them into the same, cos I have the repayment capability and a loan requirement of around 40 lacs... lets seee how does it go......
    Will update you accordingly..

Regards,
    Supriyo

Hey Pradeep,

I just went through your complaint. I work at one of the Nationalized banks and we do consider these CIBIL reports very important. Now, when a person has an overdue in his/her account for a lil large amount then we definitely become lil more cautious in terms of checking his/her creditworthiness. However, if you submit such settlement documents then I don't think, there is much of an issue. Let me tell you a thing, private banks would be ready to give you any amount of loan and that too without taking charge of any of your property/security but they have high (read: extremely high) interest rates, hidden costs and processing charges. So just check the terms and conditions properly before taking any loan from private banks.

As per my information, CIBIL people update their data on quarterly basis. You can always approch them through their site and as rightly pointed out in the above post that you can mail them on info@cibil.com.

I hope this might have been helpful to you.

Regards,

Unregistered Guest

Default CIBIL Report

Hey Pradeep,

You are absolutely right, these credit card companies are making fools of people in India, They are after you to make credit card with all fake and false promises, once you want your card to be discontinued or cancelled then they add all charges and despite the fact that you have stopped using your card, statements will keep coming up with late fee charges and interest rates, A huge amount is there on your head after some time then bank will ask for settlement which of course any honest human being will not accept, for what he has not spend or even not aware why these charges have been put on his card which was discontinued long back.

Then one fine day you know about this CIBIL Report and all banks talk about your outstandings.

Its Foolish on CIBIL part to only talk of Credit cards, why banks are not refferring to other loans that this individual has got and look at the repayment history of these loans.

Its all one sided affair for all nationalised banks, Nobody wants to use his head, nobody bothers what the customer undergoes when you talk of CIBIL to him and reject his loan.

Regards,

bipinbimalqa Guest

Thumbs down My name update in cibil yes or not

Dear Sir

As per given bellow mail send by ICICI BANK that My Name had been updated dated 20 January

So you are request that please give the status as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards

Bipin Kumar Bimal

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:31 PM, ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Bimal,

According to the Cibil report received from the department, your credit card outstanding balance is Nil, status is Normal and we have updated the details in Cibil on January 20, 2010.

We thank you for your co-operation.

Sincerely,

Shiva Shankar
    Customer Service Officer
    ICICI Bank Limited

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank

-----Original Message-----

Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 05:06 PM
    To: ICICI Bank Customer Care (customer.care@icicibank.com)

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Compliments from Bipin Kumar Bimal/bipinbimalqa@gmail.com]

Hi Dear Customer Service

Please give the status tomorrow positively.Because I am enable my requirement due to regarding same probelam wait for your good response

Thanks

Bipin Kumar Bimal

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 3:20 PM, ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Bimal,

At the outset, we are extremely sorry for the delay in responding to your e-mail. We request your co-operation.

We have forwarded the details to the department for the retrieval of Cibil report for the card account. We will update the status with in 2 days.

Sincerely,

Shiva Shankar
    Customer Service Officer
    ICICI Bank Limited

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank

Unregistered Guest

Default cibil score :how do they update

I too have same issue which pradeep is facing...

my score in cibil is 600 as you know its due to credit cards..

I have got NOCs from bank but its not yet updated in bank.

Has anyone experiencethis situation ?

how many days it take to cibil to update individual record once CIBIL receive update from bank and if it is more than 1 week why ?

once staus is masked in cibil record? will my score immidiated jumped or not /

kindly clarify

Unregistered Guest

Default Query related to CIBIL Rating

Hi ,
    I had a personal Loans from CITI Bank and HSBC banks. I also have CITI bank Credit card . I have made no default on any EMI on any of my loans and Credit card. Infact I have prepaid my 2 loans from CITI and HSBC with penalty fees as they specified.

My all accounts are clear except my ICICI credit Card. I recently settled that account by giving 51K as settlement amount.

2yrs before I had outstanding of abt 75K on my ICICI credit Card. Since I was travelling abroad I was not able to pay my credit card bill for 2 months. So ICICI bank deducted 29K from my saving account. On returning I found that there was penalty charges and late charges they have on my account. I requested customer care to revert the unnecessary charges and also complained on deducting directly from my saving account. But the customer care didnít replied positively and I stoped paying remaining amount on that . I called customer care that I am ready to pay all principle outstanding but they didnt replied anything positively. After 2 yrs I started getting threatening calls from Collection departments saying to pay 1lacs 20K on this card. I went through settlement and settled that account at 51K.

My question is how will this settlement effect my credit score in CIBIL knowing that all my other loans and credit cards are paid in full with no default and settlement?
    If I am in defaulter list then how can I get out of that?
    How much time will it take so that my credit rating is improved in CIBIL records?

I wanted to go for Home loan but not sure if I ll receive it just because of this card.
    Appreciate if you could help me on this.

Thanks

Suresh

Anonymous Guest

Default Bank loans & Cibil

I have taken some 7 lakh personal loan from 4 banks (Private) and my track records was fine, but for one single month i could not pay my entire EMI due to personal reason,the 2nd month really was horrifiying for me as 4-5 collection agency ppl used to come to home at morning 6 am and make noise for my EMI payment. This is when i came to know that private banks do not care for customer and they want only money and they will harass us like hell. I have decided that i will not pay any EMIs nor clear any credit card dues.

Let me know if i am doing right... what would be the consequences?

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation Don't do this..........

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I have taken some 7 lakh personal loan from 4 banks (Private) and my track records was fine, but for one single month i could not pay my entire EMI due to personal reason,the 2nd month really was horrifiying for me as 4-5 collection agency ppl used to come to home at morning 6 am and make noise for my EMI payment. This is when i came to know that private banks do not care for customer and they want only money and they will harass us like hell. I have decided that i will not pay any EMIs nor clear any credit card dues.

Let me know if i am doing right... what would be the consequences?
    Dont do this. This will spoil your credit score with CIBIL. And every bank checks CIBIL report before giving you any loan.

CIBIL also provides individual report to people by charging nominal fee of Rs. 172. pl check CIBIL website.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down credit card defolter not geeting loan from the banks

As i had submitted the settelment latters of my credit card with all requier document requier for the loan, the banks say that you cant get the loan becouse its shown in the data that am not good in payment . but there is no dues in my name regarding credit cards payment, so what to do for loan

Unregistered Guest

Default credit card settlement

I have done credit card settlement one year before but still my name reflected in cibil in written off status. Please guide me.

Unregistered Guest

Default Cibil report

I have applied for a Housing loan from HDFC ltd in July. Few days back I am told that the loan can not be processed as I have some outstanding against my housing loan and consumer finance. Bank is unable to tell me as to which bank has put me in the defaulter list. I have applied for CIBIL report with one line payment and submitting all the required document to CIBIL and more than 15 days have passed and I have neither received the report nor any information

I have never in my life defaulted in any loan and have settled my previous housing loan before matrutiy and got the original documents of property back

I just want to know where shall I approach to know why I am defaulter and which bank is showing me defaulter.

Can any body tell me how to know and whom to approach for the details of the defaults and how to get it corrected.

On the other hand I am getting daily 2-3 calls from Standard Chartered Bank askingme to take credit card and Loan offers from Banks like Citi Bank. If i am defaulter, why thee banks approach me daily for selling credit card or personal loan without any dosuentation just on the basis of my credit card.

CAN ANY PERSON GUIDE ME

RAJESH CHANANA
    CELL 9810334824

MALLANNA Guest

Default Mallanna

I am suffering with financial cricess i am having only way to mortgage my property in any bank but i am in credit card cibil problem please help me sir

Unregistered Guest

Post My Housing Loan is not getting clear due Cibil report

Hi,
    I have applied for Housing loan and itís got rejected because of Cibil report. I remember 1year back i have close my all Credit cards (HSBC, HDFC) as they started charging me interest rate high with our informing me, so I didnít pay them for long time and When they asked for settlement I agreed and paid all the amount. Only I was having some personal loan due with Barclay bank which i have cleared 2 week back but still my loan is not getting clear and i am stuck with problem, even though I have cleared all my due's, donít know wt to do.
    Could any one help me to know how i can resolve this issue?

Rg/Avi

+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast