Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Complaint Against IRCTC

Thumbs down IRCTC website down too often almost all times

I have been travelling frequently between Bangalore, Chennai and Coimbatore. Recent days(May be two months) I see a lot of error like website unreachable throughout all the pages especially for tatkal. Today the transactions failed twice after the payment gateway was successful but the bookings were failed and my money got deducted twice. Transaction ids for reference - 100000240315588, 100000240315221. I am aware that I will get refund in few days but this is utterly ridiculous and if I have only sufficient balance to book tickets in my account then I will end up not booking tickets. I can understand if this happens once in a while but this happens almost everytime I book tickets in recent past. Please look into this as it is causing a lot of pain for most of the customers. I was able to book tickets successfully before two months though and didnt find much issues with the website. These issues are happening in recent past and I have even heard my friends complaint about it too.

Default No a

I had supreme faith on Indian railways and booked 2 tickets from sealdah to new Delhi at Duronto express on 27/05/15 at 18:30 and also booked bus and hotels at Manali depending on the schedule.But after reaching sealdah at 6pm we heard at the enquary counter that it is cancelled.Being totally confused and totally helpless we ransaced for 2 hours.the station manager showed us his smiling face sitting in air conditioned chember and told that they could not arrange other train and spent the night under sky.lost total faith on the biggest transport agency of the world. A sad day of Indian railway.

Default Irctc hacker hack tatkal ticket by software but irctc not taken any action

MANY IRCTC HACKER HACK TATKAL TICKET THROUGH IRCTC SOFTWARE AND MAKE TATKAL TICKET . ONE HACKER TOOK MY 5100RS. FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT ONLINE FOR SOFTWARE. SOFTWARE IS WORKING. THIS NEWS IS CORRECT. I HAVE CALL RECORD PLEASE CATCH THIS TYPES OF TATKAL RAIL Ticket HACKER. I AM GIVING YOU SOUND RECORD AS ATTACHMENT PROOF..IN next email.

HACKER NAME-ANIKET

HACKER CONTACT NUMBER:- 08096639109

HACKER BANK TRANSACTION DETAIL:30-May-2015 (30-May-2015) TO TRANSFER
    INB Hermes I Ticket B to B TECH_HERMTR Payments TRANSFER TO 32956564644 STATE BANK OF INDIA

MY CONTACT NUMBER- 9471947923

Default uncomfortable

today I was traveling in avadh in 3 ac compartment .entiire coatch is full full of of passengers of waiting list and we are not able to seat at comfortably tte is not risponding properly wait list peoples are not at all allowed in ac coach

Thumbs down Irctc - tdr refund not received even after 120 days from tdr filling date

I have booked an e ticket through IRCTC from Bhopal JN to New Delhi in class 1AC for journey date 19.01.2015. Since the train was late for more than 10 hours i didn't travel through my booked ticket and i filed a TDR for refund claim against "train late for more than 3 hours." on dated:21.01.2015 After several conversation with IRCTC though email against the same i didn't received my refund amount till date. IRCTC customer care responded that TDR claim settled though railway's respective zone only and there is no role of IRCTC in this. They said that in 90 days you will get your refund amount. Status of TDR filled is still on CR registered only. Please look into this matter urgently as till date after completion of 4 months from date of TDR my account is not credited by refund amount. Details are: TDR filled date 21-Jan-2015 22:00:32 HRS Cancellation ID 100000031367509 Reg no BNR250115W05523 Amount: RS.2505.00. PNR Number 8131872952. Reason : Train late for more then 3 hours

PUNIT CHOUDHARY
    er.pkc1987@gmail.com

mrsurajit88@gmail.com Guest

Default cancelled PNR yet has not refunded

on 18 jul 2015 i have got a reservation from IRCTC in train no.12129 for dtd 25 jul 2015, my PNR no. was 8237754305. There after on 21jul 2015 i made the reservation cancelled and as per msz received by me the amount (Rs 730/-) will be credited in my account very soon. Till now on 27jul 2015 IRCTC has not yet refunded my money. IRCTC plz refund money in my respective account.

Default TDR money not refunded

TDR money not refunded still now. The detail of the tricket & TDR is furnished below.
    Transaction ID: 100000241413678 Train No./Name: 13465/INTERCITY EXP PNR No 6741905781 Date of Journey: 31-May-2015 Date Of Boarding: 31-May-2015 Date of Booking: 30-May-2015 From: KHAGRAGHAT ROAD (KGLE) To: MALDA TOWN (MLDT)
    Reason For TDR: Train Diverted And Train Not Touching Boarding Station. TDR Filing Date: 01-Jun-2015 23:14:29 HRS TDR Status CR Registered Cancellation ID: 100000050762758 TDR Zone: EASTERN RAILWAY (ER) Registration No: CER060615W10670

Mar 2011

Myself Rajesh Upreti, I have an account in irctc with id raj18186, I have booked a ticket PNR- 4311685731 before 6 months from that account, I planed to cancel the journey because there is so cold. The issue is that the account which was used to book ticket was canara bank account by my named Rajesh Ac no - 0360101023415, that in now closed, i canceled the ticket i would not get refund, So i want to get my refund in other account with same name but in other Bank that is State Bank of india. Every time irctc customer care executive says that sir please wait, whenever, Irctc making me fool since 6 months this is the last option to complain in forum. my old ticket id is - Ticket Id - IRCTC #2579323

Thanks :-
    Rajesh Upreti
    Contact - 9893418186, 7566602004

Jun 2014

The Chief Commercial Manager (Refund),
    N.F. Railway,
    Assam

Subject:- e ticket Refund of Railway Reservation Amount.

I have booked the following e-tickets from Chaparmukh (CPK) TO Dimapur (DMV) in AVADH ASSAM EXPRESS train no 15910. journey date was 17/12/2016
    Transaction ID-100000684856310
    PNR NO-2554159734
    But the train was cancelled from 15/12/2016 to 5/01/2017.

tickets refund amount was not yet received TOTAL FARE RS-695

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

1. complaint against irctc agent
    By jeetesh jain in forum Railways
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 12:38 PM