Thread: up scolership

Default up scolership

DEAR

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

with a great respect i ameen bharti from IEM institute of business management college barabanki done P.G.D.M in2009- 2011 i i have done b.com from TDPG collage auraiya in 2006-2009 and high and intermediate and high school from TIC auraiya 2003-2006 dear sir but the problem is that colleges did not distribute any schlorship to me i fill the form every year every class but any class i did't receive any scolership sir plz tell me what problem with me while i give always right and original information then why the department and collage do this with me you can check my family background my father is a worker then why you did't send me scholarship tell me the problem when i asked college authority they said go bank and search your scolership when i go bank they said that go your school and search then where i go plese tell me where is the fault i i never got scolership in my student career so plese help me and tell me where is fault thank you.

Name-Ameen bharti

Father's name-Rahaman khan

ADD- Tilak Nagar Baipass

behind barsaiya azency auraiya

Pin-206122 (up)mo.8750002054
    alternative no . 07275240620

Default 9410221088

Sir mera scoler sip form ni bhar paya h aap bataye ab m kya karu sir kuch upay ho form bharneka