Thread: Lien on savings account by icici bank

SP Rao Guest

Default Lien on savings account by icici bank

1. I am SP Rao, holding salary account with ICICI Bank, Jubili Hills Branch,
    Hyderabad, vide SB account No. 007601532210. I have taken some personal loan from
    the bank. Due to recession and sudden death of my father on 21 Jun 2009, I could
    not pay their 2 EMIs in time. But without any intimation and information my total
    salary has been withheld by the bank put lien on my SB account.

This is totally unjustice against a salaried employee by the ICICI bank. I request
    concerned authorities to kindly help to release my monthly salary from the hands of
    ICICI bank SB account.

SP Rao

Default lien marked on salary account by icici bank

I am having a salary account in icici bank a/c no.035801515872 .I have taken some personal loan from the bank and after two years of taking loan and paying EMIs from my bank account i was having some problem in my job and i was unemployed for more than 6 months .last two months i joined a company and getting salary through icici bank, they put lien on my salary account without any intimation and information. my whole family is dependent on me how can i manage in this condition.

this is totally injustice, I request you to please help me get back my salary from icici bank.
    regards,