Thread: Airtel Digitel Tv

Ashish Sharma. Guest

Default Airtel Digitel Tv

On Sunday, July 19, 2009 I received a message that my complaint has been
    resolved but till today my dth services has not been started. I am still
    unable to understand that what is taking so long to re start the services.
    Is it some kind of Joke going on? For how long I will be made fool by
    repeatedly sending such messages whearas in reality problem remains
    unresolved and my services are not resumed.

Kindly let me know for how many times I need to lodge the same complaint or
    shall I simply forget my money and opt for some another DTH service
    provider. I am really getting fed up and mentally harassed by the mockery
    that is being made out of this "Customer Care Process".

Shall I assume that the people out here in Airtel care a damn about their
    customers and are just making fun of their situation and blackmailing them
    to deposit money by harassing them!

Please let me know the clear outcome of the complaint so that if you are not
    willing to restart my service then I shall buy some another DTH and shall
    not waste my time in writing to you or in calling customer care.

An urgent action is requested.

Suvendu Guest

This is suvendu working with IBM.
    I am very much frustrated about Airtel which they dissatisfy me on their
    services.
    I dont know what I can do. They were not responding me also.
    After all 2 months I got this id to commnicate.
    So please read this and help me in this regards.

Scenario
    =======

I taken a airtel DTH with 6 months free subscription. After using 3 months
    I transferred it to my native.
    As per airtel Customer Care they told me to deposit Rs 600 in my account.
    I deposited the same and expected the connection placed in my native on
    the date (12 June 2009) as this date was given by Airtel it self.

But since today its almost 2 month over there is no response from them.
    While calling them they are giving me different causes and not giving me
    a proper answer.
    Also they are not responding properly, Hanging my call for 1 hour and
    cutting the call.

Please help in this so that I can get the same services.

Suvendu

Default Pathetic DTH Service from Airtel Digital

Airtel Digital ID Ref: 3000370087
    I fully agree with several statements appearing in the forum that Airtel
    Digital TV is one of the worst of the DTH service providers added to the
    fact that they a pathetic record of handling or responding to Customer
    Complaints either by email or telephone.

I would require an immediate explanation & resolution from Airtel Digital TV

South Mega subscription has been activated on 14th Aug/09 by debiting
    Rs.1638 from my account. My questions are:

a) Who authorised this debit ? None of the family members have requested
    this. Can Airtel advice name, telephone number, date & time of this request
    ? (Airtel is supposed to have a call validation process in place).

b) If South Mega has been activated, why are we not receiving some of the
    channels which were part of the package earlier ? (e.g: Asianet, Asianet
    Plus, Kairali, Zee Kannada, TV 9 Kannada etc.

c) If Airtel has changed channels in the bouquet, that is not acceptable as
    my selection of Airtel was based on channels in the bouquet offered. You
    cannot keep changing channels available in the bouquet.

d) I have sent several emails to Airtel Digital TV Customer Service (from
    Contact Us option on the website) with not a single response.

e) I have made connection on a dozen times (after nearly scores of attempts)
    however either the customer service representatives puts me on hold & the
    calls get disconnected or they are least interested in resolution of problem
    at hand.

It appears that Airtel has made connection with their customer service unit
    so difficult that frustrated customers are left with no choice but to grin &
    bear the pathetic service meted out or turn to other efficiently managed DTH
    service providers.

K.N.Mallya

D.Arockiadass. Guest

Default AIRTEL DIGITAL TV connection

Iam D.Arockiadass from pune,maharastra working as a vehicle testing engineer at TATA
    motors pune. I am having one AIRTEL DIGITAL TV connection in my brother name
    S.Saravanakumar in the customer ID 300114846 from registered mobile no 9730624616.
    We have shifted our house inside the same area last week and i have contacted AIRTEL
    DIGITAL TV customer care on 12.08.09 for the reinstallation of the dish antenna they
    answered that there should be minimum of Rs.600/- for booking the service engg slot
    so i recharged my account and contacted customer care on 13.08.09 they alloted slot
    at 1.00 p.m on 14.08.09 through order no:4760957 and also deducted Rs.600/- from my
    account at the time of booking itself but no body came for installation work. Again
    i contacted customer care on 14.08.09 they answered that the engineer missed the
    slot and booked a service request ref no:934397 and alloted slot on 15.08.09
    11.00a.m, no body came for installation on that date also.
    Again i contacted customer care on 15.08.09 and they gave me one service request no
    ref no:938579 and alloted slot on 16.08.09 3.00p.m that day also nobody came. Again
    i contacted them on 16.08.09 they gave me one service request no:940956 and again
    one service request no:943325 on 17.08.09. AIRTEL DIGITAL TV customer care is
    giving service request no and the next day i am recieving message from no 247 that
    the service request resolved successfully, how is it possible without doing the
    work how the request is closing? How they are deducting amount from my account
    without doing the work? So far i have not recieved any calls from AIRTEL DIGITAL TV
    customer care each and every time i am only calling them i am wasting upto 15 min
    per call to talk with the executive. Every time somebody is speaking and asking for
    all the details and saying sorry for the inconvieniance but nothing has happened so
    far. What i have to do in this regards and what about my
    Rs.600/-. I am very much frustrated with this and i need one solution for this.

D.Arockiadass.
    Pune.
    Ph:097302 39326

Regarding your complaint you just have to send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. to get any solution on Company level. Mark your complaint to the MD of the Co. But if you do not get the solution from the Co. then you can file a case in consumer forum against the Co.

Angry Airtel start selling DD National

My name is Rajesh and I had purchase Airtel DTH in Moth of Mar09. Due to some reason I was unable to refill my account and my balance become low.
    I can not view paid channels... is acceptable but DD National is free channel and should be provide by every vendor at frre of cost. After talking to AirTel Customer care department I come to know that Airtel is selling DD National also and I can not enjoy it till I purchase any package from them.

Friends please make me clear DD National is for sell in India by service providers?
    I hope selling national channel to customer is big crime and Airtel DTH is commiting this.. So please ..If any one of you have any idea for escalation of this issue ... come ahead and escalate it

Rajesh

Angry before buying no Zones after buying zone 3 cannot install

I have just purchased an activation kit of airtel digital tv i want the installation in Punjab. before buying the same i have communicated with customer care on 12150 they have told me that sir you have to purchase the activation card worth 1750/- and we will arrange the installation in Punjab the mistake. i purchased the card at the time of scheduling the installation the customer care executive told me that this is a tare 3 area and they cannot help me out regarding the installation i have to go out and search for the local dealer and have to schedule the installation and they simply say that they cannot do anything. I have talked to the store manager even he said that he] cannot do anything. I myself have to search the dealer. They told me that to search for the dealer i have to send a sms and the list of dealers will come to my mobile. i marked the sms DEALER area pin but nothing happens for 1 hour. i again called up the customer care again repeating the same story to a new person. i told him to transfer the call to the previous, he told sorry sir i cannot transfer the call to anybody, i told him let me talk to the floor manager he told me that no. again the call disconnected. Again i called up same story to a new person but nothing happen. But he transferred the call to floor manager but same answer " Sorry sir But i cannot help you out". i told him " leave it let me know how i can get my money back which i have spent for purchasing the activation kit" he told me that the moony is not refundale. I am so frustrated with the type of service they are providing. they are smply making fool of os. i have vested three hours on phone with customer care without any conclusion. And interesting thing is they are not providing me any escalation matrix even it is not there on the website of airtel. If Mr. Puneet Garg, General Manager, IPTV, Bharti Airtel is listening. i Request him to help the helpless customer out. Now i cannot do anything i have purchased the activation card of 1750/- they cannot help me regarding the installation and they cannot get my money back.

Ritesh Bhardwaj

ritesh.bhardwaj09@gmail.com

Nov 2009

HI,
    This is Chandrakant.
    I am also a user of Airtel DTH service. Airtel DTH is the biggest fraud company I have ever seen in my entire life. Similarly like you I have been keep fooling by this company for almost one month & problem have been not yet resolved. I am not able to watch my TV because of wrong balance deduction.
    There is one good thing we can do, that spread the message to the person’s to whom you know about the service quality of this company.

Nov 2009

hello
    please write to their customer care by email and send the print out of email by registered post repsonse will be better and faster

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Mohsin Khan
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Jan 2010

Thumbs down unsatisfy by nodal department reply ref no.14057913561for id 3000073972

I totaly unsatisfy by nodal department reply given by email to me on 21st of jan.for this reply i have to pay 33 rs per month extra for poor resolution for same channels which i seen on 14 th of jan .
    My faith hasbeen broken by Mr Dyal .If no resolution is for me in Dth.
    Than i requested To dth department put my setup box from my home and reinstalled at Nodal officer room where he saw channels on my id for one year free because he had no time for genniune subscriber & gennuine complaint .Due to this complaint Dth customer care today disconnected my call by saying hE IS UNABLE TO UNDERSTANT MY PROBLEM WHEN I TALK WITH HIM.
    BY THIS EXPERIENCE I FEEL CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS STUPID IN CUSTOMERCARE OF AIRTEL DTH.
    My mail id is nalinanandnalin@yahoo.co.in
    Last edited by Nalin Anand; 01-21-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalin Anand View Post
    My faith hasbeen broken by Mr Dyal .If no resolution is for me in Dth.
    My mail id is nalinanandnalin@yahoo.co.in

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner with your full permanent contact details and the Airtel DTH customer no.

Thumbs down send details to airtel customer care for id 3000073972

I send details to customercare for justice .my dth id is 3000073972.For ur enquiry i get call by airtel dth exe.on 15 of jan. that my my pack which were activated on my dth set up box rate has been revised to Rs160 and new value pack rate would also be 160 rs.can i update ur existing pack with new onevalue pack .I told yes if it value increases.but my existing pack value is 127 rs on 15 th of jan.Mr Dyal cheated me and i have to pay rs 33 extra per month for veiwing channels that due to tell a lie with me on phone.Up to nodal department i approached by email no body help me.
    My desire is kindly activate my same pack for dth id 3000073972.which would available on 14 th of jan on my id.
    Nalin
    9906092002,nalinanandnalin@yahoo.co.in
    Last edited by Nalin Anand; 01-23-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Name Nalin
    id 3000073972
    email nalinanandnalin@yahoo.co.in
    9906092002
    problem unsatisfy by Nodal department 40626404 complaintreply mail to me.
    waiting for justice

Jan 2010

Thumbs down Today Mr AmiT discoonected my call when i asked about resolution on dth id 3000073972

Pls.
    Why customercare of dth is behave with me like a step mother when i make a call regarding my concern with id 3000073972.
    Nalin,nalinanandnalin@yahoo.co.in

1. Disgustted after sales servce - Airtel Digitel TV
    By kbmalhotra in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 11:32 PM