Thread: Complaint against Cell Tower

Jul 2011

Thumbs down Complaint against Cell Tower

I would like to give a complaint regarding an Airtel tower in an area which in right in the middle of a residential colony and beside to my apartment Veera's Arcade. and the antenna's are facing towards my flat.

The tower is located in Rajadhani Co-operative Housing Society,Near Kalyan theatre,Old Bowenpally, Hyderabad - 500011.

On the south side there is a 5 storey apartment Thirumala Residency, which also will be in the main beam and 30 metres away.
    There are also many play schools for very small children in this residential locality.

Around 30 families staying in it. There are lots of small children in the apartment. The fourth and fifth floors are in the main beam.
    Recently it has come in the newspapers that cell towers are not to be installed near schools, play grounds or in residential areas.

And having the tower so near is a very serious health hazard for all the residents and am seriously worried for the health of my family, the other families in my apartment and the school kids.

I request you to kindly shift the tower from the present location and move it far away from the residential area.

Am attaching the layout from google maps.

I am sure that Airtel will resolve this issue immediately with a high priority.

Sandeep

Default Tower in between the residential houses

The tower is located in Bhavani nagar, Mallapur, Opp to st. Anns Degree College.,Hyderabad - 500076.

On the four sides of the tower there are residential houses consists of more than 50-60 families.

And having the tower so near is a very serious health hazard for all the residents and am seriously worried for the health of my family, the other families in the colony.

I am sure that Tata will resolve this issue immediately with a high priority.

Default Complaint regarding Mobile Tower installed in residential area.

This is to bring to your kind notice that we are the resident of GAJANANDPARK SOCIETY NEAR VCCI COMPLEX, GIDC-VADSAR ROAD, MAKARPURA VADODARA and is suffering quite a lot due to a mobile tower installed in the residential area of GAJANAND PARK.

This mobile tower, which is in the vicinity of our residential locality, is on mounted on top of common compound wall of society and on the top floor of REYAN PUBLIC SCHOOL third floor has become the cause of nuance and health hazard for the people living close to that area. The machinery installed with the tower produces the humming noise through-out the day. The noise acts as a disturbance to all the residents of nearby houses this is also during the power cuts.

In addition to above, I would also like to highlight the effect of electromagnetic radiations being emitted from the mobile tower which is a big health hazard for the people living in the vicinity of the tower area. We are posed with serious health threat and death due to diseases like brain tumor and cancer from the radiations of this tower and so are others nearby. It is a crowded area, very vulnerable and has a lot of children around. We can die a very painful, premature death along with our close relatives due to this killer tower emitting harmful radiation on us 24 hrs for last 5 years (approx) and would go on till we die.

This is injustice and an example of utmost greed of this reckless owner this STAR BUILDING, NR VCCI COMPLEX GIDC-VADSAR ROAD, MAKARPURA, VADODARA (which is built on common wall of our society), who is receiving some money as rent every month, to kill a lot of people, for the tower in residential area quite populated, causing harm to our health. There have been three cases of cancer and four cases of premature deaths in our society, the cause of which is highly suspected due to this radiation emitting towers.

Over 100 scientists and physicians at Boston and Harvard University’s Schools of Public Health have called cell phone towers a radiation hazard. For some people, short term effects from cell tower radiation exposure may include headaches, sleep disorders, poor memory, mental excitation, confusion, anxiety, depression, appetite disturbance and listlessness.

We would request you to take immediate action to remove this tower to protect us from this dreadful or deal and loss of life.

Thankyou.

Default complain

sir
    I am a owner of the site of tata mobile tower. Last 6 months the tata company are not giving a rent and say that "the rent are not giving". this type any rule are not in contract
    jevesh verma
    (8010525315)

Post cell tower

there is a cell tower on the opposite of my residence and my residence is in a residential area.

Default mobile tower on school terrace

Mobile tower of Reliance is installed in the terrace of Jaipuriar school, Sanpada. Hundreds of children are studying in this school and parents are worried about their health. Kindly help.

Default mobile phone tower is installed at adjacent RKH hospital in 2nd cross, Bellary, karnataka:-583101

Dear Sir, would like to complain /bring to your notice that a mobile phone tower is installed at the residential area adjacent RK nursing home hospital and the radiation generating from tower is causing major damges to patients heath and even they haven't taken NOC from corporation/residentails. so patients are facing sleep disturbance, headache, lack of concentration, forgetful memory, joint pain -all these symptoms are happening around the area. Building owner isn't at all brothering infront of money.
    Address: 4th House, SN Pet, 2nd Cross, 17th ward, Bellary, karnataka, India, Pincode:-583101

Default Airtel Mobile Tower in Residential Area-Brooks Hill,Sakhipada,Sambalpur,Orissa-768001

There is an Airtel Mobile Tower close to our house in Brooks Hill.

The ill-effects of radiations from mobile towers is known and it seems unfair that because of a company's strategy to install towers in residential areas, the people staying in those areas should suffer.

Request you to remove the tower immediately for probable future health concerns.

Vijay Chouhan Guest

Exclamation Complaint against Airtel Tower situated in Residential area!

i would like to complaint against a Tower In the Bhopal Colony.. The Tower is situated near a school and a big Colony .. The tower situated in Rajat Vihar .. The address is Near Wonder International Schoo & Sterling Oasis Colony, Rajat Vihar, Danish Nagar, Hoshangabad Road, Habibganj, Bhopal (MP) 462026... please.. make a complaint against the owner of the house.. and uninstall tower from that area..

Thank You ..

Default Complaint against radiation emitting mobile towers

This is to give a complaint against the mobile towers situated in the vicinity of my house. There is not just one but 4-5 towers of many mobile networks. The radiations coming out from these towers are affecting the people living in our colony. Three people have already died due to cancer caused due to these radiations and I am afraid that people will continue to suffer if these towers are not removed or the level of these radiations from these towers are not lowered. This is a plea from me and the people living in my area for a quick action against these mobile network companies.

Anupriya Srivastava,
    Ismailpur, Behind D.A.V. Boys Inter College
    Gorakhpur

Default complain regarding cell towers near my home.

Dear sir/madam
    I would Like to give complain regarding two cell tower which are very near to my home. After installation of these towers many people specially me are facing health problems like headache and gidiness.
    These towers are situated at hussain shawali darga, and my address is 3/28 h s darga hyerabad -500 008. A p
    I request u to see that these towers removed my surrounding immidiatly.
    Thank you.

Default mobile tower near residance area

respected sir,

I M RESIDANCE IN KARELIBAG,V.I.P. ROAD,VADODARA, GUJARAT,

WE HAVE COMPLAINE AGAINST INSALLING MOBILE TOWER NEAR MY HOUSE. WHAT IS THE NEW RULES OF INSTALLMOBILE TOWER IN RESIDANCE AERA

Dear Sir, would like to complain /bring to your notice that a mobile phone tower is installed at the residential area adjacent l and the radiation generating from tower is causing major damges to patients heath and even they haven't taken NOC from corporation/residentails. so patients are facing sleep disturbance, headache, lack of concentration, forgetful memory, joint pain -all these symptoms are happening around the

Default Complaint Against Mobile Tower close to my residence

Reliance and Airtel Mobile tower Mast at Amar Residency Tower is hardly 30 feet from my flat and at nearly same hight
    as my flat at Amar Baugh in Deonar Mumbai. Therefore, my flat is nearly in direct line of sight of the towers and I have
    developed symptoms of dizziness suspected to be due to high radiation.

Threfore the towers should be removed from said location as they are too close to another residential building threatning
    exposure to high EM Radiation.

Default mobile tower located in slum area

mobile tower located in slum area in ghatkopar nityanand nagar sherkhan compound mumbai west mumbai 4000086

1. complaint against BSNL COMPANY FOR TOWER