Thread: Complaint Against Timesjobs.com

Default Complaint Against Timesjobs.com

Name:  timesjobs.jpg
    Dear Sir/Mam

Myself Kapil Gulati

On 08th July 2011 I Received a Call from A Person Named "Ashish" from Landline Number 0120-6713400 Saying I m Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the post of GRAPHIC DESIGNER.

He provided me details "The job is for Graphic Designer and location Gurgaon. CTC 3.5 lakh & Pick & Drop Facility,

He said it's an urgent opening and register to the timesjobs resume services quickly as its very urgent and requiters will contact you within 48 hours.

I registered on Monday 11th July 2011 and after that he said requiters will call you in 48 hours.

after one week no reply i received from timesjobs.com. on monday 18th July 2011 i received a call from Resume Service Executive for correction in resume.

She said we dont assure any job from our side.

When I called on the timejobs office on number 0120-6713400 they transferred call to Mr. Ashish.

He said sir I call you in 10 minutes. He did't called.

I called again a person said he is not in the office today.
    Again i called A person again said he is not available now.

It clearly means for making customers timesjobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Unless i never want to register to resume services as i don't have money that time to register.

Please provide Right details to your users and take action against your executive.

Kapil Gulati

Jun 2011

Helo,

This Complaint is against TATA INDICOM.

When TRAI given new rule to put 100 SMS per day TATA immediately updated its SMS pack 5500 sms in 55 Rs. to 3000 sms in 55 Rs.

SMS count corrected and Value 55 is exact.

Thats ok

Now TRAI Updated 200 SMS per day.

SMS Pack Rs. is still 55.

SMS We can Send per month only 3000.

What is this Sir please update info and make it 5500 per month as per 200 sms per day.

Kapil

Angry complaint against timesjobs.com

I have got registration in TIMES JOBS on the dated 18 dec 2011 from one of the agent by online process. They have committed to me that I will have at least 2 or 3 call per day after completion of process. The whole process for registration has been completed successfully on the dated 28 dec 2011. But even though I am not getting any interview call from recruiters as well as from them.

what they told me initially that they are having urgent opening with FMCG and consumer durable firm whch urgently requires marketing manager for their organisation in Pune.
    for applying for that job i need to resume zapper services and after registering for this services my application will be followed to other 1250 companies.and i will start getting interview call within 2-3 days.
    i also want to tell you guys i am an engineering graduate with degree of 70% and now i m pursuing MBA with first division score..so my academics is not at all the problem for recruiter.

So I am kindly requesting to you that provide some help in this matter.
    In the name of premium service they are just doing fraud with customers.and targeting to those unemployed youngster who always having shortage of money.

Default chor times jobs

my dear friends

times jobs is a no 1 fraud company,isme galtiu se bhi registration mat karwana kyu ki ye kewal paisa lutata hai kuch deta nhi hai paisa k liye kutte ki tarah phone karta hai paisa lene ke baad kutte sab phone bhi pick nhi karte hai isme galti se bhi registration mat karwana
    its my hummble request.
    ankur verma

mohd aftab Guest

Angry Timesjobs.com

I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY TIMESJOBS.COM.They demand for 1650 but during online transaction they thrice money from ,my account without my permission .

Default concerned

god morning mam/sir
    i am vivek kumar verma
    mam/sir i have activated 6 services of times jobs but i have no bebefit of that till now.
    so i want my money back
    so their manager and executives are told me to pay 3100 more for refund my money back...
    i am confused now......what can i do ,,,,,,,,,,please help me

alidon80 Guest

Cool already login

i i have an user id in timesjobs that i have login last 5 month 2 6 month but when i login now it already login is my password is hacked or some of ur customer care executive using my user id.pls
    rebate me in my email id alidon80@gmail.com

Angry complaint against timesjobs.com

Dear Sir/Mam

Myself Ajay Sharma

On April 2012 I Received a Call from A Person Named "Punit" from Landline Number 0124 Ė 4849500/400 Saying Iím Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the Abroad.

He provided me details "The job is for Construction and location Australia & Abroad. CTC 20 lakh & other Facility,

I registered (Order No.VS589687 & MZ688840.) on Feb & April 2012 and after that he said requiters will call you in 48 hours.

After Two Month no reply from timesjobs.com.

When I called on the timejobs office on number 01244849600.

He said sir I call you in 10 minutes. He didnít called.

I called again a person said he is not in the office today.
    Again i called A person again said he is not available now.

It clearly means for making customers times jobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Ajay Sharma

i received a call from timesjobs.com in which one of the executive suggest me that if i pay only Rs. 3,570/- by online or any method of payment then i will receive interview call for new jobs and he will also said that i have not pay anything except this amount.

After some times, when i paid that sum, he again calls me and said that now you have to deposit Rs. 2400/- for veryfing document, i surprised to hear that he did not tell me anything about this payment before and when i object, he told me that if i will not pay this amount then i will not received any call for interview.

i request you to kindly do the needful in this regards because if i know all about of this then i may not proceeds to this.

i request you to kindly take a action against that representative so that he cannot do fraud with anybody.

His name is Abhishek and he called me from landline and mobile number 0124-4849500, 09582350259.

i hope that you will understand me and take this matter very urgent.

thanks with best regards

Gagan
    Delhi

Bhakti Guest

Default Complaints Against Times Jobs .com

JOB ID-RZ759837

I have made so many complaints to your support department, to your customer care no. 1860505500 but all efforts were in vein. Before Two months, i have been asked to make the payment of Rs. 1600 to have your premium services by Mr. Rohit Sahu. (07838893715). I have paid the same as i was looking for a Job since long. He promised me that i will get the job in a month time. After a week i got a call from your Delhi office for a Job. The person who called me asked me to deposit more 6500Rs. to get the Job in Bank Of America. I denied to pay the same. Since then, till today i haven't received any call from your side. I made so many complaints at support@timesjobs.com but same story repeats.

After that i was told to talk with Mr. Jitendra (09310041215) for the same. He gave all the waste answer to me. I am calling to the customer care on 1860505500, i talked to Mr. Gurpreet, he was so loud and rude that i felt that i made big mistake by giving money to your company. I talked to Miss. Neha, she disconnect the call as she doesn't know anything.

I am also working with well known Bank and also understand the customer services but the service and answer which i got from here is totally pathetic. Is this way to work????

I really do not want anything now. Just one request that please return my money to me back as i do not want to deal with such a fraud well known company.

May be you will not have time to answer me because now i know from my experience that you regularly receiving this types of complaints from lots of people.

PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY

Bhakti

ankit mehra 1989 Guest

Default Complain against times jobs

SIR i have been facing loss through times jobs fake promises , cheating and fraud times jobs peoples called me 3 months back and keep on calling me to register in times jobs for some 2700 pack to get good job opportunities in top brands they told me after i pay money and register for this in next 15 days i will getting interviews calls from various good brands who offer nice amount of salary so instead of registering in some job cunsultancy i register there and pay 2700 rs but after accepting this they didnt give me any feedback its been more than 2 months and i didnt get any reply so i just want thay they get back my money and it should be banned so that no one like me can be trapped like this. i urges u to do something and take thi matter seriously.

ankitmehra
    my times job order id 750888

Exclamation i have been cheated by Timesjobs.

I have got call from kunal correspondent and he told that you will get job in Bank of Nashik, so please pay the amount so i paid the amount ,even after 20 days i have not get call. when i call them they are just telling that your resume is send to the consultants. And you will get the chance soon
    These people are first collecting money very fast and telling this is a chance otherwise we will call you give chance to some one else.

PLEASE BE SAFE AND TELL ME ANY WAY TO GET MONEY BACK

Mateen Guest

Unhappy TimeJobs People Bluff to me

This is Mathin from Hyderabad. Regarding this mail, I am looking for job in overseas..i registered times jobs and frequently I am checking ur website..so ur person mr. Abhishel (mobile number 8882010880) contact me on 09th july 2012,regarding for resume mr.international (mid level) for career services.only for pay 800 rs to for sending resumes across over 100 constultancies in abroads..next day(11.07.2012) the person MR.SACHIN called me (mobile number 8586926090, 8860087619, 8586926053) .

Mr.Abhijeet called me regarding for the purpose of checking my profile.. he asked my ICICI bank of india card number and unique code.. I asked him several times, he told this for verification.. but finally he debited for the amount of process ..

1) First Transaction:--

Order No.1023735:
    Service Subtotal Rs. 2400.0
    Cart Discount Applied 0.0 (-) Rs. 0.0
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 2400.0

I Asked several time to him, he told they are not debiting your amount its only process we are also like a employee this is a special offer just why we told to you after completion your process it is showing actual 800rs will be debited.

2 nd Transaction:--

Dear MOHAMMED ABDUL,
    Thank you for the interest shown in our Product & Services.

Please note your Order No. 1023754. Order activation is subject to payment realization.

To track the status of your order click here.

Order No.1023754:
    Rs.800.0
    Add Premium Benefits (Rs. 1000/-)
    Rs.1000.0

Rs.4000.0
    Service Subtotal Rs. 8250.0
    Cart Discount Applied 15.0 (-) Rs. 1237.5
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 7012.5

Without unknowingly my knowledge, they above amount debited my accounts I really shocked for debit my account unknowingly, I asked for mr. Sachin or Abhishek and Abijeet Ď why u doing like this? He told, u only say u r satisfied ,thatís wat we processed this thing.. but I never say like this , and after that I didnít get proper response with him, finally I am only lost my money, its like a cheating online process?...from this day on wards I mentally disturbed for these matters. I requested to u kindly refund my money as soon as possible..its very pathetic situation for this time..its a big money for me.. I am ordinary normal man.. I have tell somany times this amount i have saving for My wife treatment but this people still not return back so let consider for this and refund my amount immediately..
    My user name : Mateen

The below 3 Trancation

Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 2400.0 (Zaper India Zaper Gulf)Order No.1023735:
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 3060.0 (Zaper India Zaper Gulf)Order No.1023754
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 7012.5 (Mr.India Mr.Gulf)Order No.1023781:

MATEEN Guest

Cart Discount Applied 0.0 (-) Rs. 0.0
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 2400.0

2 nd Transaction:--

Dear MOHAMMED ABDUL,
    Thank you for the interest shown in our Product & Services.

To track the status of your order click here.

Order No.1023754:
    Rs.800.0
    Add Premium Benefits (Rs. 1000/-)
    Rs.1000.0

Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 7012.5

My user name : Mateen

The below 3 Trancation

girish chand joshi Guest

Default Complaint against times josbs. com

I have received a call from times jobs office on dated 07/04/2012 from mr. rohit, He said me " Sir your resume already selected by bank (HDFC Bank) through our side and after deposited the fees Rs. 3500/- in cash in the name of times business solutions ltd. you will get the jobs within 15 to 20 dys in this banks".

After this call he call next me again and said only five vacancies is there and four is already deposited the fees, are you deposit the fees or not, if your are not deposited i call to bank for choose another person.

Due to the times jobs i deposited in fees of Rs. 3500/- in cash in his account no. 003105023791 (Account no. given by mr. rohit) in the name of times business solutions ltd. on dated 09/04/2012.
    But in the date of 09/04/2012 and the current date i have found no jobs in banks.

Its cheating, its not fare, i want jobs in banks from times jobs.

Please take a very fast and hard action against the times jobs.

I want to say all the persons times jobs not a good jobs sight.

1. Fraudulant campaign from TimesJobs.com