Thread: To block the Idea Sim Card, due to lost by theft but no action is taken by Idea Care

Default To block the Idea Sim Card, due to lost by theft but no action is taken by Idea Care

My name is Sri Prakash Singh. And my Mobile No.is 09990170016 (Idea Sim Card). At Ghaziabad Railway Station at 11:15 p.m.on 16, July, 2011, Saturday my Mobile phone is stolen by a thief and then I tried to block the SIM CARD but Idea Customer Care, Noida has told that we can't do anything today and on next day that is Sunday. So I am afraid that within this period if the thief will do anything wrong with my SIM CARD then only IDEA Customer Care will be responsible .....
    Please consider it seriously because anything wrong if occured I can't take the responsibility it will be solely responsibility of Idea Cellular Customer Care

Jul 2011

My name is Naval Gupta. And my Mobile No.is 09891741823 (Idea Sim Card). At Andheri Railway Station at 9:30 A.M on 22, July, 2011, Friday my purse was stolen and it contained my Sim Card then I tried to block the SIM CARD but Idea Customer Care, didn't block the card. So I am afraid that within this period if the Sim card gets into wrong hands, then it can be used for some illegal purpose..I want to mention that in that case only IDEA Customer Care will be responsible .....
    Please consider it seriously because if anything wrong occurs, I will not be held responsible for it..and it will be solely responsibility of Idea Cellular Customer Care..

Quote Originally Posted by SRI PRAKASH SINGH View Post

We wish to inform you sim exchange request is successful and number has been active.

Default Lost Phone

Dear Customer Care,

As I have lost my phone today morning with the sim card in it in Gurgaon. I am working in A2Z Group and Please also tell me procedure how to retain the lost sim.
    please help me get the new sim and do block my sim as i don't want to fall in any illegal thing ,if required call me on my company no.0124-4978450 between 10.00 a.m. to 7.00.p.m.

Kindly block my sim with immediate effect number is 09540464507

Default simblock

my name is rajpal singh. i bought a idea sim which is lost . my number is 9756616486 . today my uncle has a call from this number which is show that some one use this sim . so i want please block this sim so that any person canot misuse this sim . please help me that no one can misuse my sim block this sim . this sim i took on my id so please you block that sim.

Oct 2011

my name is vinay kumar singh. i bought a idea sim which is lost . my number is 9891405512
    Kindly block my sim with immediate effect number is
    [COLOR=#49535A !important] 9891405512 [/COLOR]

Default Lost My DEMO SIM CARD

I have lost my Idea Demo Sim card.

SIM Number : 7353823473

Name of SIM holder : Srinivasa M

Kindly block my SIM : 7353823473.

I tried to reach Customer Care by phone your representative received but didnot respond.

You shoppe in nagendra block was loicked for the day.

Kindly block and help your customer.

Nov 2010

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for sim barring due to verification parameter. Thus we request you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Idea Cellular

Default lost my sim and idea is not deactivating it

i lost my sim 8872304217 and i called customer care they said they cannot deactivate my sim as it is a prepaid one if some forgery takes place using that sim then who is responsible and y cant they deactivate the sim , my details are
    name pushpdeep singh gosal
    circle punjab
    address 1405 sector 37 , chandigarh

Quote Originally Posted by vinaysingh View Post
    Kindly block my sim with immediate effect number is
    [COLOR=#49535A !important] 9891405512 [/COLOR]

Masood Arif

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request due to verification issue. Thus we request you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Nov 2010

I have lost my Idea Demo Sim card.

SIM Number : 7353823473

Name of SIM holder : Srinivasa M

Kindly block my SIM : 7353823473.

You shoppe in nagendra block was loicked for the day.

Kindly block and help your customer.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for barring of your Idea number due to verification complaint. Thus we request you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Dear Customer Care,

Kindly block my sim with immediate effect number is 09540464507

Masood Arif

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for barring of your Idea number due to verification complaints. Thus we request you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Default Reply to your complaint

name pushpdeep singh gosal
    circle punjab
    address 1405 sector 37 , chandigarh

mir azam ali Guest

Default plzzz Block my sim Card

I lost my Mobile ...

plzz blocked my Sim Card Immediately....

mir azam ali Guest

Default immideately block sim

I lost my Mobile plzzz block my sim Card Immideately...
    My Contact number is 9666937376

1. Idea (Spice) sim card lost
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 09-30-2014, 07:04 PM
  2. Balance lost n rude behaviour by customer care of Idea(Karnataka))
    By rohit141989 in forum Mobile Billing Problem