Thread: Complaint Against Software Company

Jun 2011

Default Complaint Against Software Company

Presently I am employed with a private software company form the last 3 months. While
    joining the company I had signed 2 bonds each for Rs. 75,000/- saying that I will work
    for 1 year. First bond is for company itself and other bond is because company is gone transfer to other name. Both bonds have same date and duration, But only company name is different. The company had not given me a copy of the bond/agreement. The company has not spent any money for me for any type of training. I have not signed any training document.

Also i just have offer letter from that company. Still not received any appointment letter from them. And Management is not at all behaving properly with employees. They have given us id card of their old company and we don't have any documents of their new company except offer letter.

I would like to know what would be the implication if i decided to leave job. Whether the firm can taken any legal action against me ?. Does the legal
    action affect in any way with the next job ?. Please let me know if such bonds
    (to retain employees) are legal in India.

And if bond is bank guarantee then what will be the procedure??

I request all of you to kelp me with your valuable advice.
    Please help me out.

Natali

Your Resume has been selected by Company HRD. I have attached your Appointment Process letter with this email. Kindly see the attched file for more details. over there it states i would be provided airticket and call letter through courier but prior to that I should deposit Rs.1,00,000 in the account name of Ms. Sakshi Uniyal a/c no: 0000020063767715 as a security money which will be refundable. I deposited on 26 April. until & unless i submit the money and confirm them through mail they would not send me the call letter. They told me that my joining is on 28 Aug. I think its a total fraud case. Please do help me......today only in d morning i got d letter on my mail n even a sms on my cell donn't know how! this is happen in oracle India Pvt Ltd and plz help me my contact no is 8880743780 and mail id is goyalpankaj20@gmail.com

Unhappy Not getting last month salary from MELSTAR ltd

I was on payroll of melstar information technologies limited gurgaon branch as a SQLDBA from May 2011 to 31oct 2011.
    i resigned from melstar on 23 sep 2011 and serve 1 month notice period, as per company policy.
    But now almost 3 months have been completed and they are not giving me last month salary.

i am following from last three months,now i am very disappointing and hopeless. I have send mail them twice but no one replied.

So, please help me to get my salary and do the needfull.

Hariom vats
    designation: SQLDBA
    Emp code: 3593

Default Not getting My Salary for 2 Months and 14 Days

Honourable Consumer Court
    I joined Hazel Infotech LTD Loc-Surat on 1st June 2011 and My last working day was on 14th Jan 2012.Sir,It has been around 3 Months that I have been waiting for my salary for the month of Nov-11,Dec-11 and 14 days of Jan-11.I was terminated from the company by Mr.Ashwin Kini(Head Customer Support) OPSD Division for only one minor reason that I didn't come to Mumbai to attend a meeting.So,I was forcefully terminated on 17th Dec-11 by Mr.Ashwin Kini so I requested Mr.Mayank Parekh Sir[Director] of Hazel Infotech LTD to give me some time to hunt for some other job.Hence,He gave me 1 Month Notice Period and told that You will be getting the pay of Notice Period.But,Sir my wabsite account i.e abrar.jaffar@hazelinfotech.com was closed purposefully by Mr.Ashwin Kini so was not able to communicate also there was no communication on phone by the company.
    Sir.My Nov-11 Salary was put on hold by Mr.Ashwin Kini and when I talked to him he said that I am taking revenge against you and I am not a human-being so can't understand your feelings.Sir,I don't have any enemity towards Mr.Ashwin nor with Mayank Sir.All are nice human-beings.
    Finally Sir,when I talked with Mayank Sir He is giving me ascuses.Sir,at this moment I am helpless.I am married and having a kid of 2 Months old.Sir,I have responsibilities on my shoulders.Sir,Please look into the matter before it is too late.My total salary is for 2 Months and 14 days.
    202,Unique Tower,Off S.V Road
    Goregaon[West],Mumbai-MOb-Mayank Sir-09322211032[Director of Hazel Infotech LTD]
    From
    Abrar Jaffar
    Sr.Online/Onsite Executive
    Surat

Hai
    I had bought hp pavilion dv4 series entertainment notebook pc in the year 2010 with the help of educational loan..i had bought my laptop in pondicherry.my serial no is : CND9481N3J and product mode no is : DV4/VT100PA. on the purchase of my laptop after two months found that my hard disk is in failure.went to service center they had said that it was not the correct one nu.and i had fight in hp service in banglore and the contact person name is : Rajeesh and then i had put new hard disk..after that one by one the complain in my laptop.more ever the laptop is in service center only and not with me .i had extended warranty bt now board had went and changed,driver is not working,charge is not standing in laptop,adapter had went and now bought a new one and so on...i thought hp laptops are no 1 nu bt now am very much disappointed with hp laptops

Default complaint against Hazel Infotech LTD

Surat
    Mo-09377002093

Angry Complaint against BVR software solutions

Complaint against BVR software solutions :

I had joined in bvr software solutions as associate software developer by paying Rs45000 .along with me 25 more candidates also joined in the same format with 45000 .

Bvr software solutions
    above federal bank image gardens
    madhapur hyd

Angry LearningMate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Not giving my Full & Final Settlement even after more than 30 days

I was working with software e-learning company named "LearningMate Solutions Pvt. Ltd." located in Andheri east and its been now more than 30 days i haven't received my Full & Final settlement about my payment/salary. Also the company has not yet given me the experience letter after working there for more than 2 years. At-least experience letter does not requires more than 30 days. But it is clearly mentioned in the revealing that my all the experience documents & FNF will be received in 15 working days. This is going to be too late and the company seems not following the written commitment.
    Please look into this issue of FNF as the company is not taking any actions against such a long delay.
    I hope the company will not make such delays again in the future or else they should give a proper reason in written for such long delay.

Default Not Getting Salary from 8-9 months.

My Husband is working in Spanco Tele System, Delhi office at client side. From 8-9 month they are not giving salary. Neither HR nor Chairman of this company Mr Kapil Puri reply on this matter. 8-10 people involved in Spanco Defence project. Every one is in very bad situation. Please help.
    Thanks.

Company Name : Spanco Tele System
    Main Office : Mumbai
    Shraddha

Default Complaint against Varma Group Delhi(varmaweb.in)

Hello sir,

I joined varma group company (private) in 17 feb 2014. my last working date is 2 may 2014. it has been around more then two month. he has not givin any salary for me. till date. i am just hopeless. It is a delhi company and having branch office in agra. i was joined in agra sdc center. when i was asked about my salary then he says they will paid two months salary after waiting 2 month he has not anything. sir please help me .

I am adding company address . Please have a look.

------------------------------------------------VARMA GROUP---------------------------------------------------
    Registered Office - C - 4/17 ; 1st Floor; Acharya Niketan
    Mayur Vihar phase-1; New delhi 110091

(varmaweb.in)

Apr 2011

This complaint no longer exists.

Please do not consider this complaint as it is already removed from our database. Due to some online problems it is listed here otherwise it doesn't exists.

Default not geting salary of 9 months

i am working in private telecom company since last 3 years. Now i dont getting our salary for 9 0onts. I need help plz tell me what can i do for this plz do some help. My mail id is gupta_eramit@rediffmail.com

shivacse Guest

Default Tree Shade Solutions

Do go there and waste ur valuable time.>>>company is have their one and only employee that is HR. nobody there in the office.They are directly asking 50k.FUUUCKKK oFFF company had most beautiest HR in the It sector.

Default Complaint against TriBro SoftTech Private Limited

Hello Sir,
    I had joined in TriBro SoftTech Private Limited as a Trainee(Associate Software Developer)on August 18th 2014 by paying Rs 2000. In the HR round they didn't tell any Terms & Conditions which can contains 13 points. After collecting the money on August 20th 2014 from me. They send the Terms and Conditions document to my mail on September 8th 2014. In between August 20th to September 8th they didn't inform about the training when they started. So,I had started attending to interviews in other companies. Finally, I got selected. I have send mail them and call to HR for more than 10 times to reject my registration.But, no one replied. Now, they can also started training from September 10th. But i didn't attend for the training classes. On September 22nd , I went to the company(Counsultancy) and I asked my money Rs. 2000. But, they told that we didn't give that amount, because we had already told all the Terms & Conditions and you also signed on that. I didn't signed on any paper even "Letter Of Intent" also.

Please look into this issue and tell to them to re-fund the money.

Address :

Phone : 040-40000997 40002567,
    Cell : +91 9032191925 9030341420,
    E-mail : info@tribro.in

Default Tss

I attended the interview in Tree shade solutions.. got a cal tat i got selected and tey asked me to sign bond for 1 year and pay 50,000 for job security.. Is tat true or fake?? im confused.. is tat worth paying 50,000 to tem.. tey mentioned tat the amount paid by us is refundable.. Any one help me out..

1. Complaint Against Software Company