Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Canara bank Complaint

Default atm card delay

My name is manikkam. I have aaccount in canara bank since 2000.
    A/c 1339101009813 in tirupur mangalam branch.
    I m walking for ATM card form 2 month ago to now.
    For every time the bank staff says there is no stock in bank.
    How many days I spend for 1 ATM card.
    Irresponsible staffs
    I m not like to spend hole day for single ATM
    I need urgently

Default atm card delay

My name is manikkam. I have aaccount in canara bank since 2000.
    A/c 1339101009813 in tirupur mangalam branch.
    I m walking for ATM card form 2 month ago to now.
    For every time the bank staff says there is no stock in bank.
    How many days I spend for 1 ATM card.
    Irresponsible staffs
    I m not like to spend hole day for single ATM
    I need urgently

Jan 2011

Default Complaint against Canara Bank staff and Senior Management

My name is Chandrashekar S from Hyderabad. I have been a SB a/c. of Canara Bank, Kundanbagh, Hyd. for more than 15 years. Some of the staff in this branch are very rude and even after escalating it to the TOP most Management, no action gets initiated and I think that EVEN THE TOP MANAGEMENT SUPPORTS AND ENCOURAGES the staff to behave with its customers in rude and unethical way.
    For example, this staff Ms. Sudha has questioned me about having a Locker in this branch and asked me to hand it over stating that I don't operate my SB account on a regular basis. Canara Bank doesn't provide the locker free of cost and there is no link between operating your SB account and holding a Locker. When we asked her if there are any rules as to the number of times we need to operate our SB account, she said that there are no such rules but just wanted us to hand over the locker so that she said there are other customers who operate their SB account on a regular basis. This doesn't make any kind of relevance.
    When I escalate this with the senior management, leave alone any action getting initiated but there was no reply also in this regard but the Manager of the Branch asked me to forgive the staff and forget the entire episode, which I felt was not the way to handle such kind of rude behavior from a Senior Staff. This made me to assume that even the SENIOR MANAGEMENT try to support and encourage such staff who behave so rudely with the customers as if the bank is doing SOME FAVOR TO ITS CUSTOMERS.
    Also, I had to literally run back and forth to the branch to get access to my Net Banking multiple times and each time I visited I used to be given some excuse and finally when I escalated this issue with the Senior Management, the issue got resolved but there were few UNCALLED MESSAGES SENT/ MADE BY THE NODAL OFFICER (Hyderabad) MR. TV Nadamuni stating that I raise small issues always and escalate them to the Senior Management and try to even question the way CANARA BANK runs its system.
    1. Why has Canara Bank published or put in an escalation procedure ON THEIR WEBSITE wherein if issues don't get resolved at the branch or next levels, could be escalated to the TOP most Management. Is the escalation procedure just for EYE WASH OR NAME SAKE?
    2. If issues cannot be raised then why has the branches published statements stating that we could raise a complaint if we find any difficulty in getting the specific service within the scope of their service. If customers shouldn't raise complaints, the SAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED ON THEIR WEBSITE AS WELL AS IN THE BRANCH STATING THAT no customer should ever raise any complaint henceforth and they will not be entertained even if they get raised
    3. Who decides (is it the NODAL OFFIER who decides) if an issue is small, medium or high? If so it must be published as to what is a small, medium or high types of issues? Without having the process defined, how come the NODAL OFFICER can make such kind of irrelevant statement and when I brought it up to the notice of the Senior Management, again there is no REPLY OR RESPONSE, WHICH OBVIOUSLY makes me to assume that EVEN THE NODAL OFFICERS ARE BEING ENCOURAGED AND SUPPORTED TO MAKE SUCH KINDS OF STATEMENTS BY THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT AND NO ACTION WOULD BE INITIATED AGAINST SUCH STAFF.
    4. Without my consent one of the Manager and a staff LITERALLY BARGED into my flat even though I told the Manager that I will not be able to entertain anyone to meet me at my residence to discuss all these issues but instead told that I can go to their BANK AND EITHER DISCUSS OR TRY TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. Despite this the Senior Management has asked the Manager and one of the staff to visit my residence and to discuss about the issues that I raised, which I felt was like a THREAT/ HARASSMENT/ ILL-TREATMENT FROM A BANK LIKE CANARA BANK.
    Finally, I wish to say that I have been harassed/ ill-treated and feel a threat now from the Bank. I think that even the Senior Management who are supposed to address the issues in a positive manner for which they get paid, have become a THREAT TO ME AND have started harassing/ ill-treating me. This includes the Nodal Officer, GM, Hyderabad and the staff Ms. Sudha from the Kundanbagh Branch.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567