Thread: Canara bank Complaint

Default Canara bank Complaint

I have a saving bank account on H54, C. Circus, New Delhi, A/c no 200910153222. I have applied for net banking but they are not activating my net banking. Its 1yrs has been passed. I have talked so many time to branch manager but they always told me that we are doing please give some more time or they told me that they have no employee for activate banking. I have done complaint so many time [cbgimb@canbank.co.in, managerdelhi2009@canbank.co.in, delhi2009@canbank.co.in] but no one take any action on this issue. Now its more than 1yrs ...
    I am a Web Developer. Working in a publication comapny. My parents are leaving on another city, i have to transfer money on theirs a/c. for deposite maoney i have to take leave from my office its not easy to take leave every time. I have to pay so maney bills to..
    i want that they will activate my net banking now..

Default Association of bank customers

I am suggesting you to please visit association of bank customers website and lodge your complaint there, ABC directely send all this kind of complaint to CMD of the bank. and this will be resultent 100 %

i want that they will activate my net banking now..

Same thing Happening With me Also....

Attitude of the bank employees including manager.
    This is about the employees at canara bank located at basaveshwaranagar (branch), bangalore. The employees working in this branch have to go for some attitude training or basics of how to speak with people.

When i went and asked about my internet banking account , they donot know the status. I given application for internet banking 4 times in a span of 5 months. Still not received username and password.
    Both the managers Mr. D.V.P Rao(Cheif Manager) and Mr. P.V. Pai (Manager) talks non sence things. When I went on that time lot of people come with complaints. He is telling his system is working good. We shows him problems are happening then also he given same answer. One time he told that other banks are there go and open your account. Why canara bank keeps such people?

WOW, canaran bank service to the customers are too damn slow. I would wish the employees there go and take a long nap in their home, instead of wasting peoples time in the bank

Is this way canara bank operates? Is this the way you treat your customers? What if me or someone wants money for emergency use, and wait whole day to get the amount?

I guess it is better some senior person from the canara bank have a regular check with banks in other branches or replace them. Manager of that particular branch is of no use. Or if this goes on, i would not recommend any one to open any type of account in canara bank.

As customer canara bank is not good. Please If any senior person reads this take some action on this branch and people. otherwise you will lose the business.

neha agrawal. Guest

Default Canara bank

Respected Sir/Madam,

I beg to say that the following few lines for your kind consideration and require
    favorable action in this.

1. I had a problem with Canara bank, Khajrana Road, Indore, about a year ago where I
    being contacting the employees of Canara Bank on a regular basis regarding my
    problems. As I have signed on loan papers in good faith by saying the manager who
    was working in the year 2003-2004.

2. Mr Ayub Pathan (Burrower) has taken the 3 loans from Canara Bank where in the
    third loan was disbursed without guarantor's signature.Manager has been sanction and
    released the loan to Mr Ayub Pathan.

3. As you can see the account statement of Borrower he was depositing sum of amount
    against his loan. As we are having 4 accounts in Canara Bank from last 7 years.We
    got the good and satisfactory facilities from Canara bank. On that basis we are
    requesting to Mr Rana (Manager) for take the action against burrower regarding
    RRC.Instead of this my FD has been confiscated of Rs 1 lakh without information.

Till this date we have tried so many times to convince for doing RRC against to
    Burrower but Manager has refused and misbehaved to us.

4. We went to collector office, Indore and write a application to collector for
    understand and solve the problem. As collector has remarked to LDM for solve the
    problem . Then LDM has given a official letter to Mr Rana for solve the problem as
    well as LDM has communicated verbally to the manager for RRC.

Till this date no intimation and information given to us.

5. if a burrower deposited money against the loan then manager should reflect the
    amount in 1st loan not in 3rd loan (with out guarantor). This is inform you hat the
    burrower has 5 shops and own house in Indore city if he sell out his property and
    ran away from Indore it will be not our responsibility.
    Now I have informed my best regarding the problem but still I am having my queries
    and issues where I need the answers from you.

A) How can Govt. bank sanction and release the loan with out the guarantor's
    signature???

B) Why bank has not taken the action through RRC??

C) Without information to me how can bank confiscated my FD???

D) As we have approached to legal authority of Indore city and they also tried to
    help us for solve the problem but why manager is not taking interest for taking the
    action???

E) From last 7 years we are having an account in Canara Bank still the employees do
    misbehave with customer???

This is a request you to take the necessary action against the complaint. I will
    wait for your positive response through this letter.

If it does not work then I may go for further step .

Please look into this matter ASAP.

Warm Regards
    N S Agrawal
    9993199932

Angry complain about canara bank employees

hi
    i have an acc. in canara bank mapusa goa in this branch one of the third class employees r working they dont know how to talk to the cust.
    whenever i have visited i have an very bad experiance n i have seen others also facing the same problem. is some one their to teache them how to behave with cust. Help that branch...............

Angry canara bank's debit card fraud

i had blocked my debit card after it got blocked in Canara bank ATM due to my wrong password entry.
    bank authorities asked me to apply for new debit card. i applied it. i got new debit card today. but today i came to know that my old card is not blocked by bank people and it has been used to purchase some goods till today. when i enquired about this with bank authorities they just refused to answer about that goods purchased worth 1200Rs. from my old card which was retained my Canara bank ATM.
    so please help me with this.....!

Default the way they behave is humiliating

Hi, i have an atm account in sbi. as canara bank is a core bank, i often use its atm service. one day i went to there atm and entered rs.1400 for withdrawal. but the money was not delivered and i got areceipt saying"transaction declined. unable to process." but a few days later when i went back there, i found that, that amount of money has been deleted from my account. i contacted my bank(sbi) and submitted an application. they told me to submit an application to the nearest canara bank branch too. but when i went to submit the application to the jadavpur branch of canara bank,the branch manager(she was a lady) did not even hear my words and said we cannot help you, contact your bank. i told her that sbi has told me to submit an application here also. she replied that"they can say anything but i can't do anythig." and did not received my application. i was thinking about opennig an account in canara bank. but after this incident, i have decided not to have any relation with them in my life. they behaves very rudely with customers. it is humiliatig.i don't know what was that lady thinking of herself.

Dr Ajit Kr Thakur Guest

Default inconvenience caused by forcing the customers to wait in scorching sun

dear sir/ madam,
    this is with reference to the practice of staffs at canara bank community centre , new friends colony where customers are forced to stay outside the bank in scorching sun during the lunch hours. what they have to say in this regard is that it they are doing is as per the RBI norms and this they are practicing for security point of view. thus hereby ,may i request you to kindly look into the matter so that the customer who is depositing money with which the bank runs and by which the employees have the job , develop some empathy to the sweating customer in the scorchy sun and can allow them to come inside and sit and wait while officials do have their lunch.
    this all i am writing is what i myself have faced today while i had been there today to deposit my daughter's fee,
    thanx.
    Dr Ajit Kumar Thakur
    Contact no 9971262685

Apr 2010

Default Worst Service in Canara Bank

I am fazlulla having A/c No. 55135 in Canara Bank, Main Branch, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.

In the evening of 18.03.2010 I have withdrawn an amount of Rs. 20,000/- (as an order 15000 + 5000) in the Canara Bank ATM, Ramachandra Nagar, Anantapur. Further on next day morning at 7.38 AM (i.e., 19.03.2010) I tried to withdraw an amount of Rs.5000/- through Karur Vysya ATM, Anantapur but the ATM machine answered that Amount is insufficient. I understand that the Karur Vysya Bank ATM has no money in their ATM machine.

So, immediately I went to Canara Bank, ATM, Ramachandra Nagar, Anantapur at 7.58 AM and tried to withdraw Rs.5000/- but the ATM has shown message TRANSCATION DECLINE- INSUFFICIENT FUND. So, I unable to draw the amount of Rs.5000/-. Then I tried for Rs. 4000/- and successfully withdraw the amount.

In the evening of 19.03.2010, I checked about the balance amount in my SB A/c. i astonished that Rs. 5000/- is debited in my account then the Canara Bank official answered that I had drawn an amount of Rs. 15000 + 5000 on 18.03.2010 and 5000+ 4000 on 19.03.2010 though I had not drawn an amount of Rs. 5000/- on 19.03.2010. The ATM machine gave answer as TRANSCATION DECLINE- INSUFFICIENT FUND. I had not received the amount.

On 20.03.2010 i had given complaint on missing my Rs.5000/- by giving representation to the Canara Bank Manager, Anantapur. A.P. Now one month is completed, there is no response by the Canara Bank, Anantapur. Every day i am visiting Canara Bank, they reply "tomorrow it will rectify" "tomorrow it will rectify". They are not taking any interest to rectify my problem. I am asking that how many tomorrows they want. Is this the way of behaviour with the customers! it is so horrible that daily i am visiting Canara Bank in this Hot summer days. They are simply sitting in Air Conditions and enjoying by taking highest salaries. This is not fair.

Kindly help in this matter by giving shock treatment to the staff of the Canara Bank, Anantapur

Yours sincerely
    B.Fazlulla
    A/c 55135
    Anantapur Canara Bank
    Andhra Pradesh

May 2010

i have an Saving Bank account of my mother with canara bank. on 03.04.2010 i visited to icici bank ATM and entered Rs.2000 for cash withdrawal. but the money was not delivered to me and i got a receipt saying"transaction declined. unable to process." but when i checked my a/c i found that amount has been deducted from my saving a/c. i contacted my home branch of Canara bank and submitted an application on same day but canara bank didn't take any action on my application i m following-up for the same from last one month but they are not doing anything..

A/c holder name Balesh Jain
    Branch Adress - Sector 16 Rohini Delhi 110089

Mayur jain

dcool1 Guest

Default Not refund money deducted by failed transaction through ATM

i have a Saving Bank account with canara bank. My A/c number is 2996101000739. On 02.01.2010 i visited to Canara bank ATM and entered Rs.5000 for cash withdrawal, but the money was not delivered to me as electricity cut down at the same time. But when i checked my a/c i found that amount has been deducted from my saving a/c. i contacted to my home branch of Canara bank and submitted an application on same day but canara bank didn't take any action on my application. I m following-up for the same from last 4 month but they are not doing anything..

Please do the needful..

A/c holder name Deepak Jain
    Branch Adress - PALAM VIHAR, Gurgaon

Mayur jain

Mar 2010

Default No Cash For Withdraw on Canara Bank - Sion Branch

i have a NRE account with canara bank. My A/c number is 60892. On 07-May-2010 i visited to Canara bank Sion Branch for Cash withdraw Rs.100000, but the bank staff replied me that money don't have on bank and also he throw the check on my face , rudely behave and scold me with infront of everyone. Today i am desperately need of money because one of my relative has passed away and i expalined them the situation, still they behaved roughly and argue with me, such as you should initimate the bank before one day early before need of money. and i explained them i am having balance in my account Rs 1275956. even i am not able to get my money from bank. after that i am trying approach the branch manager but he / her absent that time in the cabin... i hope , i will get justify on this matter...

I would greatly appreciate if you could assist me. Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and assistance in this matter and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Please do the needful..

A/c holder name : Sivabalan
    A/c # NRE 60892
    Branch Adress - Sion

Sivabalan S
    Mob # 9892982181
    shiva_balan1992@yahoo.co.in

satish47in@yahoo.co.in Guest

Post small complain at whose cost

Dear Sir 28 may 2010

I have to bring the fault to your knowledge for dishonouring my cheque reason
    insufficient balance.Today when discussed in person with Rameshbhai says
    sorry the computer/system failure. So deposit the cheque again to LIC dept.
    Late payment who should bare.I had balance of 2lacs and the premium amount of LIC
    was Rs 919/ nine hundred nineteen only Please suggest.The other dept of sion west calls
    at residence for locker rent to be paid i appreciate but this is not acceptable.I have my account
    since35 years in sion please reply for my querries raised
    Saving A/C no 20305 sion west

struggle against fraud, which destroy the people's credibility,belief on demand draft or payorder
    1- it matter is resist my education life and liberty i am suffering from mental and economic harassment both last five month but no proper feedback given.
    2-i want solution of problem and rule that no body and i can suffer this type of fraud i am totaly against this type of fraud which approch is broad and it may possible that other people and student suffer from it
    payorder issue by canara bank faizabad-224001
    case-stop payment on payorder no.249062 issue date28-01-2010,pay order is in favour of virendra bahadur gupta amount rs 200000.000 step1-virendra bahadur gupta demand to pay the amount of Rs two lakhs Rs whitch is mention on pay order no.249062 but payment is stopped step2-reason given stopped by drawer step3-bank manager say oraly that the draft lost information given in favour of payorder no. 249062 step 4-it is totaly wrong information there is no payorder no 249062 is lost.purchaser given false information and playing fraud with me step 7-bank does not told me that who is the purchaser of pay order no. 249062 step 8- there is mention name virendra bahadur gupta on pay order no.249062 and i am virendra bahadur gupta city faizabad pin-224001 with all my identity proof bank can check it. step-9 i beleive in banking so i accept pay order no.249062 step 10-i am student and i beleive in banking plz help me step -11 the possible plan of purchaser purchaser know very well that pay order is valid for six month and whem the duration is over he is able to receive the of pay order no.249062(Rs two lakh) but i (virendra bahadur gupta)does . not want this.
    virendra bahadur gupta student M.C.A. contact no.09457865087,,09044570175 tilak nagar faizabad 224001
    canara bank does not give rti information 16-6-2010 which is filed by me canara bank say we not give information under this rti act 2005

Default Complaint about Canara Bank Mohali Phase 5 branch.

Hi There,

I am Bipul Chugh, a customer of Canara Bank holding SB A/c No. 3224101000713. I want to complain about Canara Bank's Mohali Phase 5 branch.

I just want to state that I wanted to drop a Local Clearing cheque at that Canara Bank Mohali's Phase 5 branch. I just thought that I could drop that any time even if there is Lunch time going on because I don't have to deal with any of the Bank's officer regarding submitting of the clearing cheque.

When I arrived at Branch, branch's Door was locked there. I just stated the employees sitting there that I just wanted to drop a cheque and requested to open the door so that I could drop the cheque in the Drop Box. But the guard replied in a rude manner and asked me to come after the lunch. I felt very insulted due to that behaviour.

I just want to know that are the Banks allowed to lock the doors at the lunch time? I haven't faced this kind of thing with any other bank, ever. I just wanted to drop the cheuqe in the drop box which didn't have anything to do with consulting the employees.

Please force this branch's employees to deal with the customer in an applied way and to improve its services too.

Bipul Chugh