Thread: Kingfisher Airlines ticket price

Default Kingfisher Airlines ticket price

I have booked a flight (IT 3512)of Kingfisher Airlines for me(Kshitij Talwar) and my wife(Sudha Chopra) from Delhi to pune on 27 May 2009 scheduled to depart at 16:00 hrs from Delhi which has been delayed by 4.45 Hrs. Kingfisher must be aware about the compensation policy of minimum Rs. 10,000 to the passenger on delay of flight more then 2 hrs issued on 24 December 2006.
    due to the delay of flight I have missed my very Important meeting and incurred a huge business loss. My wife was pregnant and suffered hell lot of pain, nausea, bleeding and mental trauma.
    there is no value to the pain suffered by my wife and the loss to my business. I demand Rs.5 lakhs from the Kingfisher Airline

Oct 2012

jetradar.com/?marker=15048 is the only place I go to search flights now, after consistently finding them to find the best deals. They don't 'promote' any particular airline, but are totally transparent, plus they include the extra fees and taxes that you know you have to pay but many other 'comparison' sites leave off. This is helpful, as you can make a fair assessment of which is the best price.

1. COMPLAINT AGAINST kINGFISHER aIRLINES