+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complaint Against CITIBANK

cheguabhi@gmail.com Guest

Default Citibank

Hello Sir,

My name is Abhilash, and i am from Bangalore, working in BPO and the company called HP. i have given a call by Citibank people for more than 4 times saying by looking in to your transaction, they are ready to give me another credit card.

They looked in to my salary account and everything and asked me to submit required documents. this is happened for 4 times. i submitted documents for all the 4 times but they rejected all the times.

I had called and complained about the issue to the citibank officers saying not to call me to ask for a credit card. but it is not working properly from Citibank. They rejected my application for 4 times and i am not happy with the rejection process. And i am worried about the CIBIL rating.

And i want a proper justification from Citibank. Just to achieve thier targets they are playing with me. I request you to do justice for me in any matter that can be possible. i am demanding compensation from Citibank for playing with my CIBIL rating.

I hope you understand my situation.

Regards,
    Abhilash
    +919945722488
    cheguabhi@gmai.com

Unregistered Guest

Post complaint citi bank mszes

Hi i m Jatin Verma i have received daily basis unwanted mszes regarding COC.
    I m also working before 1 year agency spectrum call net pvt ltd bt not stop your mszes i don't know why.
    I will request you please action on this regards MY Employe ID is EEYR

Unregistered Guest

Angry Citibank - Excess fee charged without intimation of credit limit increase

I am a customer of CITIBANK for more than a decade. However, they are least bothered about destroying the goodwill built over the period. Very pathetic customer service and redressal of customer complaints.

Received sms regarding the dues and paid the same immediately. However, received statement showing overlimit charges of Rs 579.09 plus Service tax. I was surprised to see such charge. Either CITI should have limited the amount as per yr set limit or should have informed me to pay the excess to avoid charges.

On 3rd July 15 I got a sms stating that I have utilised more than 90 percent & I have to make payment to release further limits for use. After that sms I have not used the referred credit card

Also CITI charged US$ at the rate of 65.97 for booking BA tickets whereas the prevailing rate was less than 64. There may be a variation of 50 p per$ and not Rs 2.
    Since I am a regular customer & I always pay my dues well in advance as is evident from our track records ,kly reverse the overlimit fees with service tax & the excess charged on us dollar conversion
    Awaiting yr favourable reply atleast here (Mails were sent and no response received)

R Murali
    98406 68720

Default CitiBank Credit Card Issue

Hi,

I need an answer from citibank on this issue. I had taken citibank credit card in 2008 and have closed in 2010. My CIBIL report reflects XXX until Jun 2015. However it is reflecting DPD since Jul 2015. It also shows due amount of 9046 INR. How did the card reopen from Jul 2015? I am trying to contact the Citi bank however it is of no use as they are asking me to contact the debt collection team. I do not have any contact details to contact them. Can someone please look into this as this is causing problems with my credit score.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	13310
    Thanks
    Jaya

+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12