Thread: Returnig of Invested money in Golden Forests (India) Limited and Golden Projects LMIT

Default Returnig of Invested money in Golden Forests (India) Limited and Golden Projects LMIT

I have invested Rs 25000/- on my and my wife's name to Chandigarh based Golden Projects (India) Limited. Some are already matured but till today I have note got any return of my investment . I do not know when I will get my hard earned money back. I am Private empoyee and i don't get any pension. I have invested the following for my old age liquidation.
    On my Wife Mrs. Mrs. Bala TRIPURA SUNDARI name:- Deposited
    1. Enrolment No.187060 ST No.SP98-1609/22259 dt. 09/09/1998 Maturilty 17/07/2003 Rs. 75000/-
    2. Enrolment No.187060 ST No.sp98-1609/22259 dt. 09/09/1998 Maturilty 17/07/2003 Rs. 75000/-
    3.On My name A.Chiranjeevi. Invested Rs25000
    Thaking You.

Bharti Pandey Guest

Default Claim on investment in GFIL

My parents Sh. Rishinath Pandey & Smt. Anita Pandey have invested their money in Golden Forests (India) Limited, Golden Complex, Manimajra, Chandigarh on November 18,1996. It was promised by the company that on completion of 25 years the company will pay Rs. 2,22,000 back to them. The maturity date given by the marketing member Ms. Manju Rani (SE) is November 20, 2021. The Enrollment no. is 669289.
    Today, I came to know about the fraud done by this company.
    Please, guide me that what should I do in this situation.
    Thank You.

Default 514866

suresh anthony cardoz

1. Golden Forests
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 06-22-2015, 03:28 PM
  2. complaint against golden forest india pvt.ltd.
    By tony chacko in forum Fixed Deposit
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 02:49 PM
  3. Non Receipt of funds invested in Golden Forest
    By mathadu in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 09:42 PM
  4. Returnig of Invested money in Golden Forests (India) Limited
    By chandra in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:55 PM
  5. Invested in golden forests private lmt.
    By Unregistered in forum Judgments