Thread: Balance deduction from other bank ATM

Mar 2011

Default Balance deduction from other bank ATM

I am SBI account holder my account number is 30163382831 and branch code is 3435. I withdrawen 400 RS from Indian Overses Bank's ATM New Delhi on 10 July 2009, my balance was deducted but did not get balance or slip from the ATM. I have registered the complain to SBI contact Center and got complain number AT429212942. I also drop a written request to my concerned branch in December 2009. And from the date of written request I have contacted to the concerning branch and SBI local headoffice Patna from Delhi over the phone. But I did not get my balance back to my account. Now I am demanding my interest of 400Rs till the date and compensation from the bank of my mental harrasment which I have faced by chaing the bank till date with a proper procedure.Request you kndly do the needful for me. I will be highly obliged to you for this.

All the copy of written request and mail which I got from the bank during followup with the bank I have. and I can submit it in the court.

Post Balance deduction complaint

I am ICICI account holder my account number is 018401525413 . I withdrawen 5000 RS from Indian HDFC ATM Charkhi Dadri on 10 July 2009, my balance was deducted but did not get full balance (only got 4500and 500 Strened in Atm) . I have registered the complain to ICICI contact Center and got complain number SR246286715. Now I am demanding my interest of 500Rs till the date and compensation from the bank of my mental harrasment which I have faced by chaing the bank till date with a proper procedure.Request you kndly do the needful for me. I will be highly obliged to you for this. My contact no is 9999000508.

1. balance deduction