Thread: Reliance GSM has taken charges for value added services without applying for it

Vivek Kumar1179 Guest

Angry Reliance GSM has taken charges for value added services without applying for it

On 21st Feb morning, I got a msg from Reliance GSM (50000) that General Jokes services has been activated on your number and your charge of Rs 30.00 has been taken from your account balance.
    I had never applied for any valuee added service provided by Reliance GSM. I have logged a complaint on 198 (toll free no.), but customer care executive is saying that I made a call to apply for the services, which is 100% wrong.
    This is a serious concern that Telecom companies are making money by making fraud to their own customers.

I had the same incidence1 year back with Airtel but at that time, Airtel realises their mistake and refunded my money.
    But Reliance customer care executives (Biman and his manager) are very rude and arrogant and saying that, "Sir apkko jo karna hai kar lo, paise wapas nhi milenge".

Please help to resolve this issue.

Vivek

The same incident happened with me,although I didnt get any message from reliance for the activation of this service.I came to know when my balance got deducted.When I called reliance customer service today "12 Sep 2011" at "198", the service executive named "Vivek" picked up my call and said i activated that service and also named some more service like Bhakti sagar n news which is activated in my sim,which I never activated.This the 3rd time its happening.I asked him to register my complaint to he refused to register a complaint and talked very nonsense and badly with me.I also asked him to forward the call to his supervisor but he directly said that "do whatever you want,i will not tranfer your call to senior,neither register my complaint."

I told him that I will comaplint against him but he didnt bothered about that and disconnected my call.I again called and talked with Mr.Dharam gaur,He said he will deactive my service and refund my money back,but still I didnt get the full money back. and now alos I am getting messages from "50000".

Relaince have so many issues like that
    1 They keep on sending the adversiments messages and call which is very irritating.
    2. Each time they activate one or the other service in your mobile and deduct the balance whenever you have good balance in your mobile.
    3.The service executive of "198" are worst people who dont even have manners to talk to the customers,I dont know why reliance recruit such peoples.

Pooja Shrivastava

Angry Reliance GSM Value added services.

I am Pooja Shrivastava from vadodara,I have reliance GSM sim.the compalint is regarding reliace services that has been activated in my phone without my information and my balance got deducted.When I called reliance customer service today "12 Sep 2011" at "198", the service executive named "Vivek" picked up my call and said i activated that service and also named some more service like Bhakti sagar n news which is activated in my sim,which I never activated.This the 3rd time its happening.I asked him to register my complaint to he refused to register a complaint and talked very nonsense and badly with me.I also asked him to forward the call to his supervisor but he directly said that "do whatever you want,i will not tranfer your call to senior,neither register my complaint."

Quote Originally Posted by Pooja Shrivastava View Post

Hi Pooja,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooja Shrivastava View Post

Hi Pooja,
    We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

anup28aug Guest

Unhappy Activated value added services without permission

i m using reliance gsm sim card for internet purpose,the last two months the bill was ok,but this month the bill raised by adding value added services in the bill,which i never activated.i m not happy with the service,and also my connection has been cut by the reliance provider,what to do.

"Hi Anup,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare"

Last Post: 12-20-2010, 01:27 PM
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. @@@@hi Gas Kalina -value added services
    By benny dsouza in forum Kitchen Appliances
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 01:44 PM
  4. regerding unnecessary value added services..
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 11:19 AM