+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: oyetrivia club is missguding the people to join their club

hanuamn Guest

Default oyetrivia club is missguding the people to join their club

they are doing tele call to the pepole and taking money ,after that they are not providing the services ,similay i paid them the registration fee to their bank account but i did not get any serivice ,their contact no are 09233515717
    09233555545,09233555546 so plaese kindly resolve my issue to get back my money

Unregistered Guest

Default Fraud

Hi to all of all the friendship club of noida are 100% fraud,don't pay money to the following kushifriendship is the biggest fraud noida

Unregistered Guest

Default sampark network is totally fraud

sampark network is totally fraud. they provide the numbers which either don`t exit or of gasti`s(randi).they are doing tele call to the pepole and taking money ,after that they are not providing the services ,similay i paid them the registration fee to their bank account but i did not get any serivice ,their contact no are 09232519869
    pls don`t waste ur money like me

registered Guest

Thumbs down oyetrivia.club

mere sath cheating ho gayi hai mujhe sweety madam falsari kiye hai mujhe mere paisa return kare

mere bhi saath cheating hui he....main bahot gareeb hu...maine bahot mushkil se paise jama kiye the...mere ghr pe bhi nh pata...plz mujhe mere paise dilwa do...main uske 10% aapko duga....main bahot pareshani me pad gya hu... plz plz plz help me....

Unregistered Guest

Default Foaud to gigoloclub.co.cc th. Mr. Milan Chaddha

Hi to all of all the friendship club of Sarita Vihar, Delhi are 100% fraud,don't pay money to the following gigoloclub.co.cc is the biggest fraud Delhi & Delhi NCR. Mr. Milan Call No. "+91-9311150328" is totaly fraud.. his mamber is Mr. Milan Chaddha, Sumit & Mohit

Raj Mehta Guest

Default Sampark Network the dating site

Hi All,

Please do not fall in the trap of sampark network as they are cheat. The promise to get girl friends or house wives but than they provide the ref. of prostitues or they are the staff of sampark who will tell you to depost money in the name of trust or other schemes of sampark. Major of the ref. shown on their site sre worng or the nos. comes as switched off. I draw the attention of siligudi police to take proper action as they are running prostitution club>

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb vijay kumar

oyetrivia is not providing service after depositing amount demanded by him

shiv_shakti Guest

Default Friendship club & massage parlour Cheating the Indian People

It's Anu & Anuradha Massage club from Orrisa & their network with Jharkhand running a sex recket on behalf of friendship club.
    Firstly they call u for regestration,after getting regestration they were demended more money for meeting/Friendship.after submitting the money they don't pick your phone & started blackmail.The main two concern persons of this friendship club one is Anand from jharkhand it's no is 07377742714, and the second one is Amit its no is 09937296524,& the third one no is 09438085443......Both guys running a sex racket......

Beware of these friendship clubs & massage parlour
    Some r also black listed......
    Trivia Friendship Club...
    Khushi friendshipclub & massage Parlour Noida/Delhi.....

Our indian goverment take criminal actions to these clubs, must punish them bcoz these friendship clubs r real criminals.
    Savdhan India........

Social Reformer........

rjistred Guest

Default friendship

hiiiiiiii girls plz call me 9887574584

sanjeev kumarUnregistered Guest

Default kumar

Mere saath trivia club ki seetal
    madam ne fraud kiya hai. Mere se 1800rs bank ac me jama karai ab service dene ke bajay aur paise demand kar rahi hai

Unregistered Guest

Post Biggest Fraud running in country

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev kumarUnregistered View Post
    Mere saath trivia club ki seetal
    madam ne fraud kiya hai. Mere se 1800rs bank ac me jama karai ab service dene ke bajay aur paise demand kar rahi hai

They just cheating & luring the money from innocent people like us, Police Must Take Action Against Them

PravinRaje Guest

Default Umesh

girls coll me 9881175795

Unregistered Guest

Default meeting

mujhe servise chahiye mujhe woman ke sath meeting krni h

Unregisteredmobin akhtar Guest

Default akhtar

Mere sath bahut bars anyay hua Thai mujhe call Marne ka kos is kijiye 0968880085

+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast