Thread: Unsubscribe of RM-53030

D K Shukla Guest

Exclamation Unsubscribe of RM-53030

I am a user of relience prepaid CDMA mobile service and from last 10 to 12 month i am receiving (more than 10 to 20 message) daily news sms from RM-53030, I have never subscribe this service.

I am requesting relience people to stop this service immidiately. My mobile no. is 9350963101 in Delhi circle.
    D.K.Shukla

Default unsubscribe RM 53030 from my CDMA prepaid no: 7428157607

reliance is activating this service and deducting my balance. plz do something. this is delhi's number.

Default Unsubscribe rm-osiyan (50000)

11-19-2011, 05:12 PMUnregistered
    Unsubscribe rm-osiyan (50000)

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

You may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

I am a user of reliance prepaid GSM smart service and from last 2 year. i got a message from RM-OSIYAN saying that i have been successfully subscribed to NEWS sERVICE @ 30 rs per month.

I am wondering how did it happen, please unsubscribe me and i am not accountable for the charges. i am receiving (more than 10 to 20 message) daily news sms from RM-OSIYAN AND FROM 50000, I have never subscribe this service.

I am requesting reliance people to stop this service immidiately. My mobile no. is 9907738005 in madhya pradesh circle.
    Rajkumar Sadhya, 09907738005

Hi Rajkumar,

I am a user of reliance prepaid GSM smart service and from last 2 year and before 5 - 6 month reliance prepaid GSM smart has deduct the 30 Rs/- per month with out any information and i have no any services to use from reliance smart.

I am wondering how did it happen, please unsubscribe all services from reliance smart and also stop the service of incoming call services from reliance customer care and i am not accountable for the charges of this stupid services.

I am requesting reliance people to stop service with coming call from reliance immidiately. My mobile no. is 08103146793 in madhya pradesh circle.

Hi Sona,

Last edited by R_COMcare2; 04-05-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Hi Sona,

Last edited by R_COMcare3; 04-05-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Apr 2012

Default unsubscription of rm-53030 service

Please unsubscribe the RM-53030 service from my reliance cdma pre-paid no. 9341728845. I had never subscribed this one still its sending me lot of messages everyday along with deduction of account balance.

Quote Originally Posted by suman_jnc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rajkumar sadhya View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rajkumar sadhya View Post

1. unsubscribe of RM-53030
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:06 AM
  2. to unsubscribe P2p sms pack.
    By manish859 in forum Product And Services