Thread: Complaint against Airtel Digital TV Customer Service/Behavior

AnkurSingh Guest

Angry Complaint against Airtel Digital TV Customer Service/Behavior

Name:  airtel-dth.jpg
    PATHETIC EXPERIENCE WITH AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

My complaint id is 4727099 at Airtel Digital TV Customer Care.

I got an airtel tv connection coupen against the purchase of LCD tv. Keeping faith in airtel i have applied for DTH connection by recharging my Customer Id 3006237581 with Rs. 500 & got time of installation on 21st Nov 2010. But nobody turnaround, whole day i wait for engineers to come but no one come. I made complaint twice still nobody came. After such service i have applied for Disconnection of Airtel tv on evening of 21st nov 2010 & asked the refund of Rs. 500 which i have paid against activation of Customer id. Whenever i have called the customer executive he/she says it will be refunded to you by DD within 7 working days. Almost 2-3 weeks i heard the same thing from customer executives. But nothing has been done in such context. Last time when i called up they said me to collect from nearest dealer named as AR Global Services, B-303, Chattarpur Enclave, New Delhi. by stating the complaint id but they refused to make any such payment & spoke very harshly to me.

From last 1.5 month i am totaly harassed with the behavior & negligence of Airtel DTH service people. I am attaching the 1st written complaint i have sent to Airtel TV with this mail; Recently i skoke to Mr Daya Krishnan (Regional Head, Delhi) aswell but still no action has been taken till now. For such a small thing i have to catch so many people. Instead of getting service i got only harasment, negligence & a such bad service experience which i would never forget. Please do something against it, as this will ruining the Brand Identity of Airtel DTH service.

Please do the needful as other DTH services are counting just because of their customer relations. This will Airtel to loose the prospective customers. As a Tata sky user i tried & take a chance to go with Airtel but after getting such service i have decided never ever go for Airtel in future. I hope you will take action against it, otherwise i realy dnt knw where to go further a consumer forum or somewhere else.

----MY First Written Complaint Mail to Airtel TV id i.e. digitaltv@airtel.in---------

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is in regards with a New Airtel TV connection. I recently bought Samsung LCD TV & as an offer got Airtel TV new connection coupen (Sr. No. 4609103109067818). Using it i have applied for Airtel TV & got Customer Id as 3006237581 on 19th Nov 2010. To get installation done i recharged my account by Rs. 500 on 20th Nov 2010 through airtel dealer near my place. I got confirmation for the installation of set top box from airtel customer care & as per the my convenience i have booked 12 p.m. time slot on 21st Nov 2010.

But nobody came for the installation & also haven't received any call from Airtel on the delay. I have registered an complaint for the same to airtel tv customer care (Request Ref. No.: 4539664) around 12:30 p.m on same day. I have waited till 4 for engineer or any call in reference from airtel to me but sorry to say i just got disappointment. Nobody turn around.

After that i took a decision of disconnection of Airtel TV & again called up for the same to airtel customer care. Finally a request id 4563967 has been generated on 23rd Nov 2010 for the disconnection of airtel tv & i was promised to get refund of Rs 500 from local dealer (from whom i recharged) which i had paid for activation of airtel tv connection. But dealer has refused to refund that amount saying he doesnt have an idea of such refund. I have voucher no. & coupen with me which got generated for the recharge, the details are mentioned below.

VOUCHER DETAILS:
    Dealer Name: Neeraj Electronics
    Date of Recharge: 20th Nov 2010
    User I Rec:9325
    Tx:11687160011011201941
    Amount: Rs.500
    Serial No.:6105093500138574
    Voucher Pin:9546881526345039

I would request you to get me refund of the amount ie. Rs. 500 i have paid against Airtel Tv Connection as soon as possible. For any further information please feel free to reach me at my mobile no. mentioned below.

Ankur

Dear Ankur,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 05 Jan 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Ankur,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 05 Jan. 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Dear Ankur ,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 5 Jan. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtelindia.com

Default Installation not happend in $ a Days

hi

i bought Airtel DTh from one shop near Akshaya Nagar Banglore. 4 days i waited they didnt give me connection as well as money. i gone another serive provider and got new connection.

Aswin
    9620049159

Default Airtel Digital TV Service

Hi, I am Sudip Sinha, a customer of Airtel Digital TV. My customer ID is 3007822495. I had recharged my Airtel Digital TV account between 25th. Aug. 2011 to 29th. Aug. 2011 with Rs.270/- & my next recharge date is 2nd. Oct. 2011. But till date I am getting a message on my tv screen that, "Your balance is low."When my Airtel Digital TV account balance is not low, why should I watch this message on my tv screen??? This is very very irritating. I talked to Airtel Digital TV customer care (No. - 1800 102 8080) more than 20 times on this issue. But, they didn't do anything. Even they didn't listen my problem completely. I am very frustrated about this. If you don't do anything on this issue, I will have to change my DTH service.

Dear Sudip,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 6 Sep 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Sudip,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 06 Sep 2011 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

Oct 2011

Customer ID: 3007266650 I find the repeated reminders for recharging irritating and painful. My balance more than 350 Rs Yet airtel digital is showing notice on tv screen: "your balance is low. Recharge with rs310.00" Either stop this nuisance, or I will switch to other connectin & file case in District consumer Court with all printouts of your hourly snap shots of tv screen........Wake Up airtel....Wake Up

Oct 2011

Angry AIRTEL DTH has become nuisance......

Dear Shaair,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 02 Oct 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Shaair,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 2 Oct. 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Dear Shaair,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 2 Oct. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

Nov 2011

Angry Customer id 3000089622-cheating by airtel

I would like to bring to your notice that inspite of complaining several times that there is a problem with my Airtel HD box has fallen on deaf ears. 2-3 months back I had complained that the HD box was not working and there was no sound from the HD box. The engineer came and checked the same and claimed that the HD box needed to be changed and he would get back to me. He also took Rs 100 for visiting charges.

Today another engineer came and visited and told the same thing that the box will have to be changed and the remote has also got stuck. He gave me a second hand box and claimed for Rs 750. Why should I pay Rs 750 for a 2nd hand box for 3 months warranty.

The new box which was installed in July 2010 and has one year warranty was giving so many problems and I had told your respective engineer to change the box 3 months back when it was under warranty but it was not changed.

Can someone from AIRTEL look into the problem and take responsibility. I am not going to pay for anything that is not my fault when the product is faulty. if this is the case I would be forced not to renew with you anymore and it would be better to go with Tata Sky who atleast do not give faulty HD boxes.

Looking forward to hearing some reply as neither my HD box nor my remote is working and the same has been verified by the engineer who visited today.

Gaurav Malik

Default Complain agenst Airtel DTH

I got your mail but still no anybody called me about this issue. just tell me what should i do?
    Yeaterday you told me it will be resolved with in 24 hours but i didn't get any result... i recived only another SMS with new coplain no...

"dear customer, request no-13471688 for delay in resolution (Domino), happy code-229. share code with the engineer once issue is resolved. for any query pls call 9662013296"

1. Complaint against airtel digital TV customer care
    By JK_Varshney in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:02 AM
  2. Worst customer service : AIRTEL DIGITAL TV
    By amrendra51 in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 11:16 PM