Thread: misbehave

Default misbehave

i am kachroo assadullah having airtel postpaid connection 9906657653 for which i am not getting any papaer bill for which i approached airtel office many times but to no avial.then i got the message on my phone a bill of 2452 is pending.i asked for itemised bill but they simply refused to send me bill at my mailing address. then an airtel empoyee name arti calling from jammu bahu plaza airtel office from no 9596131493. she not only abused me verbally but also threatened me of dire consequences if i do not pay the bill.i asked her to allow me to talk to some senior officer which she didnot. that lady was so much ill mannered and till this date i hav not received any bill.now i hav paid the bill without waiting for the same. miss arti abused not only me but my daughter also. i wonder the kind of persons employed in airtel they have no formal training. they dont know how to converse with customer.if a customer is refusing to pay the bill she should have forwaded the complaint to higher authorities but miss arti abused me repatedly kindly look into matter ant take decisive action against miss arti.

Dear Customer, (9906657653 )

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 Dec 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Dear Customer (9906657653 ),

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 Dec. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtelindia.com

Rakesh Ranga