Thread: sbh atm card lost

Default sbh atm card lost

Respected sir, my atm card was lost on 25-12- 2010, with a/c no.62013640978 in svims sbh branch tirupathi. so kindly block atm transaction as early as possible . please send the conformation no. to my mobil no.9704270876.

Default Sbh lost atm complaint

SIR/MADAM,
    I NELAVALLI.VAMSI KRISHNA having a student account with 62083553990 as my acc no. I lost my atm 15 days back at my hometown . As i need another atm with same acc no. I kindly request u to block my ATM and Issue a new ATM with the same account no. My address on ATM sard is as follows.

NELAVALLI VAMSI KRISHNA,
    ACC NO:- 62083553990,
    SANA ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
    KODAD, NH-9
    NALGONDA (DT).
    PIN CODE :508068

Default card block confirmation number

my atm card was lost & i reported in the concerned bank, my a/c details are, a/c no.52113312439, holder name Ramulu Digajarla, [address H.no 5-4-45, Venkateshwara Street, Mahabubabad], a/c with the SBH branch Mahabubabad, Warangal (Dist)-506101, I get made the card blocked, they gave me the blocked confirmation number. But i lost the confirmation number. Could you please send me the concerned atm card blocking confirmation number to apply for a new atm card.
    Please send the confirmation number to the contact number as follows.
    Kranthi Kumar [s/o Ramulu]- 919908525758, 919963060464

Default I lost my SBH ATM card

My atm card was lost three days back, with a/c no.62045944763 S.Maheshwar Ramachandra pur branch in hyderabad so kindly block atm transaction as early as possible . please send the conformation no. to my mobil no.8008212221.

Default I lost my sbh atm card

Respected sir, my atm card was lost on 28-11- 2011, with a/c no.62025696326 in sbh @@@@IMISAMMA BRANCH . so kindly block atm transaction as early as possible . please send the conformation no. to my mobil no.9666559321.

Post I lost my atm

My atm card was lost 15 days back, with a/c no.62019157575 SANGISHETTI.RADHA KRISHNA UPPAL branch in hyderabad so kindly block atm transaction as early as possible . please send the conformation no. to my mobil no.9000322362.

Unhappy ATM CARD Lost

Respected sir, my atm card was lost on 01-03- 2012, with a/c no.52098648281 in Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad - 500 070. so kindly issue a new atm card as early as possible . please send the conformation no. to my mobil no.0-9849202455

shiva shanker reddy p Guest

Default re issue of lost atm card

respected sir ,

i am p shiva shanker reddy account holder with no 62098167997 of shanker palli branch , ranga reddy, had lost my atm card on the way to home from city hyderabad . so i kindly request u to issue the new atm card ......

thanking you ..
    your's faithfully
    p shiva shanker reddy
    ph;8019999660

[QUOTE=Unregistered;130336]Respected sir,
    My atm card was lost to day, with a/c no.52097085215 b.srikanth so kindly block atm transaction as early as possible . please send the conformation no. to my mobil no.9248055112

Default atm card lost

My atm card was lost today, with a/c 62259100533. MD HYDER ALI MURTUZA S/O MD. KHAJA so kindly block atm transaction as early as possible . please send the conformation no. to my mobil no.9949958592

bolnedi.vishnuprasad Guest

Default lost my atm at hyd

SIR/MADAM,
    I BOLNEDI.VISHNUPRASAD having a student account with 62167060887 as my acc no. I lost my atm TO days back at hydarabad(hyd) . As i need another atm with same acc no. I kindly request u to block my ATM and Issue a new ATM with the same account no. My address on ATM sard is as follows.

BOLNEDI.VISHNUPRASAD,
    MALLACHERUVU(M),
    NALGONDA(DT),
    PIN 508246

bolnedi.vishnuprasad Guest

Default lost my atm at hyd (sorry to send my last massege) DONT BLACK MY ACCOUNT

SIR/MADAM,
    I BOLNEDI.VISHNUPRASAD having a student account with 62167060887 MY ATM CARD FIND AT HYD.PLEASE DON'T BLACK MY ACCOUNT,PLEASE RUN IT AS SOON AS IT,PLEASE DONT BLACK MY ACCOUNT (I WILL GET MY ATM )
    BOLNEDI.VISHNUPRASAD
    S/O.NARASIMHARAO
    MALLAREDDYGUDEM(V)
    CHINTHALAPALAYAM(P)
    MALLACHERUVU(m)
    NALGONDA (DT)

PLEASE DONT BLACK MY ACCOUNT

I have student account.please apply for atm form.

D Bhanuji rao Guest

Default block

my atm card was lost on 16-07- 2015, with my name :- D Bhanuju rao my a/c no.62116512860 in railway station branch sbh tirupathi. so kindly block atm transaction as early as possible.please send the conformation no. to my mobil no.9848108508..................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Last Post: 02-21-2013, 02:08 PM