Thread: Complaint against Aptech Education center

mridulika Guest

Post Complaint against Aptech Education center

I have submitted whole fees of the course but they are not conducting our exam. I m from meerut.

Default complain against aptech

I have taken admission in the Aptech centre in Gurgaon sector 14 (old DLF colony). I paid Rs.14891 for VB6 and VBA and they did not take my classes properly. They took all my money in first weekend itself. On 11th Dec I went there, I was asked to go back. The faculty said he was not prepared for the class and asked me to go back. On 12th Dec when I went one of the girls in the office told me that Sir is not coming today. But then I saw Sir in the centre itself. I dont know why she lied straight in my face. When I went and asked sir whether he is taking the class, he said today he has to go somewhere. Moreover the faculty is not at all experienced in VB. He only looks from a VB e book and writes the codes, if I ask him anything like a practical application he is like blank. I dont need to pay around 15000 for such a learning right? I can do the same by going through the hundreds of online tutorials !! I joined Aptech thinking it is a good institute, but I am very disappointed. I asked them to give me my money back, however they refused. I am not some kind of naive student that they think they can fool me. I work as an Analyst . It is very unfortunate the way they are treating someone from corporate. Moreover they also said as part of my training they will develop an application however the faculty is not competent enough to answer my queries leave alone developing an application.I have complained to their customer care but even they are not interested in helping me. I am really frustated by their attitude. Why do they even keep customer care centres when they are not ready to help their customers.

Default Fake Commitment

Aptech both husband and wife is very clever.They have only cheated the alstudent of bca,bba,mca.
    No student is satified by hed attitude and service. Their faculty is not qualified and making foolish.
    Faculty Devendar is his spoon doing like dog

Default Cheated By Narendar and Sunita

I have taken admission in aptech but they provided me classes .On complaint they are saying that we are not responsible for giving you proper classes for mca,bca.God will never forgive these kind of people who cheated innocent student.Never join Aptech.
    Meenakshi

Unhappy Complaint against aptech ltd.

I CHANDRAPRAKASH YADAV HAVE DONE MY ACCP COURSE FROM APTECH INSTITUTE SION CENTER IN 3 YEARS (AS IT IS THE COURSE OF 2 YEARS)
    (TAKEN ADMISSION AT 26-NOV-2008).

I COMPLETED THE COURSE DT MAR 2011.
    FROM THE LAST SIX MONTH THEY ARE NOT PROVIDED ANY INTERSHIP AS WELL AS FINAL CERTIFICATE.SO FINALLY I REQUESTED THE CENTER TO REFUND MY INTERSHIP FEE i.e RS.10,000.
    THE INTERSHIP FEE TAKEN BY THE CENTER IN EVERY MONTH .
    I WANT TO HEAD OFFICE IN ANDHERI BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY RESPONE.
    BECAUSE OF SO FAR ARGUMENT WITH THE INTERSHIP TEAM I DIDN'T GET ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE.
    I WANT TO REGISTER A COMPAINT AGAINST APTECH LTD.
    PLEASE HELP TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.

SO PLEASE CONSIDER MY REQUEST
    THANK YOU.
    CHANDRAPRAKASH YADAV
    EMAIL-cpyadav17@gmail.com
    CONTACT-8828427055

Unhappy complaint against bad faculty and systems

please take a survey at aptech computer education in saharanpur.
    aptech computercentre,
    nawab ganj chowk,
    saharanpur.
    this institute is selling the bad quality of education at very high cost even the teachers are not experienced thereand also the systems are not working properly.Moreover the faculty is not giving their proper time to the students and also they are not even experienced so please it is a request to u to take a survey at this institute to save the time of students.
    i have joined aptech but this is my worst experience of joining this institute.

yashwantsubashrao Guest

Default Complaint against APTECH Computer Centre ( MALAD - MUMBAI)

Myself Y. S. RAO. I am a working professional. I m from Mumbai. I have paid total fees of Rs. 6,500/- for VB6 course at APTECH centre Malad. Now the problem I am facing is that most of the time either the faculty is not available and keeps on changing and if available, the faculty is unable to devote proper time for me. My hard earned money is washed out and I am unable to learn anything out of the money I have spent.

Navni Guest

Post Faculy And Exams

I am navni aggarwal From greater noida and i am doing AAIP course in Arena Animation Greater noida..Sir,i am studying in arena animation last 2 yrs and my exams is not having till now...And in this institute faculty is not teaching us properly..And even a director is not solving our problem.Please do something.

Software Problem-Autodesk Maya 2011
    Faculy Name-Priya Kumari
    Director Name-Ga@@@@eep Anand

MUHAMMAD TAUSEEF Guest

Angry Certificate

DEAR SIR :
    Sir my name is M.Tauseef i'm a student of Arena multimdia north nazimabad. sir i'm student of A.M.S.Pro. sir i'm leaving the AMSP course during after 2 semester. because i'm going to Dubai. sir i have paid complet and total fee of 2nd semester but arena north nazimabd admin is not giving my 2nd semester certificate. she said that you will pay 3rd semester fee and afterthat you will receive your certificate.
    Sir please help me.i'm very disturb about that matter. please help me sir. or sir can i transfer to Arena Dubai campus then there continue my AMSPro course. please coparate me.Pleaseeeee. sir..........i'm waiting your Action sir.....

Name : Muhammad Tauseef
    Course : AMSPro
    Code : 11205

Gursharan kaur Guest

Default Complaint for project

Dear sir/man
    Sir My Education Centre is.........."Aptech Computer Education Jagraon,Ludhiana,Punjab"
    My name is Gursharan Kaur, my rollno is -169
    i am student of Aug-2008 ACCP.
    i have not accp certificate because i had not complete my 3rd,4th and 5th sem eproject,.but sir now 2013...but aptech company has not send my eproject...
    sir please suggest me....my eproject.....

Sir.....If I ask from Admin of aptech Jagraon than he is giving excuses all the time plz sir suggest me,
    if u will not respond toy mail this week then i will complaint in police station.
    sir please reply..

Angry IT Gyan Computer Training Center and Refresh IT at Jodhpur, Ahmedabad.

I am a working professional. I m from Ahmedabad. I have paid total fees of Rs. 15,000/- for iPhone Apps Development course at IT Gyan. Now the problem I am facing is that most of the time either the faculty is not available and keeps on changing and if available, the faculty is unable to devote proper time for me. My hard earned money is washed out and I am unable to learn anything out of the money I have spent. Also they ask me 10000 mor for iphone apps bcoz they increase fees. Now what can i do.

Default Worst Services By The APTECH KUKATPALLY ,HYDERABAD

They are Worst in all aspect including Faculty ,services ,Certificates not provide even after 2 months of one month course...!!!lolz just wast of money and time...

Changed my mind

sahil dagar Guest

Angry Complaind againt aptech

I have taken admission in the Aptech centre in Janakpuri. I paid Rs.82000 for ACCP PRO and they did not take my classes properly. They took all my money in first weekend itself. On 1 january to 20 march I went there, I always to go back. There is not facult for the class and asked me to go back. On march.I dont know why she lied straight in my face. When I went and asked sir whether he is taking the class, he said today he is not your sir its come here for 2 3 days classes only. all centre head and staff dnt try to arrange facultu

Exclamation Complaint against ghatkopar east center

I am learning .Net at Aptech. But even after year not any part get completed properly, Also teachers also not having enough skill to teach the student.

They teach me C++ till looping part, then they told me c++ & c# are same just syntax is different here they told me to replace cin & cout syntax with readline & writeline.

then after this SQL started, where they teach me till creating table & execute query. After this half part they teach me Windows form even they don't know many thing from it.

that's it they teach me this part, i took admission before 1 year but still more than half part is remaining....

They don't even have enough computers for students, some computers also not working properly...

So DON'T TAKE ADMISSION IN ANY APTECH INSTITUTE!!!

1. Complaint against Aptech Compute Education