Thread: complain against BSNL

Kashish Kumar Gupta Guest

Default complain against BSNL

i want to register a complain against BSNL. Please contact me at my mobile no. 94196 71233 for how to register a complain against BSNL.

Before registering complaint against BSNL in the consumer court, you need to send a Notice via registered post to the BSNL area nodal office, mention all the details in it. This will support our case if you need to knock the consumer court.

Saurav Guest

Default bsnl tarang

hi...
    i have taken a bsnl tarang connection...and after using long now its not working but it has got full network coverage...
    i want to know the reason behind this and get my phone make run...

mousam gogoi Guest

Default Complain against bsnl

I have took a wireless evdo internet connection on august 2009. it is painfully slow, it never gets the promoted speed. when i complained they told me that something is under processing and after a few days it will get the said speed. According to their suggession i m waiting till now that speed will increase. at my home which is under guwahati municipality, doesnt get enough signal to run it. what should i do...???

Dear All,

Pls. post your complaints with your contact details, which are required to suggest you any channel through which you can solve your issues.

Default BSNL Modem not installed

Dear Moderator,
    I had applied for a BSNL broad band connction on 21st June 09. After a long wait of five months I received the modem on the 31st of October with the BSNL personnal telling me that installation will be done after I receive the passord and other details. The password and other details were SMSed to me on the 5th of November.
    The modem has not been installed till date inspite of repeated phone calls and follow ups. There seems to be no interest whatsoever by BSNL to resolve this compalint of mine.
    I would like to request you help me.

My Details are :

KOLKATA-700156
    Mobile Number : 9903994030

Hemant Rawat

Unhappy Not recieved broadband connection after 1 year

I leave Kodalia bottala, kol -146 near Harinavi( BSNL office is at Harinavi ) and applied for the bsnl broadband connection (plan - 550c, dated 17/10.2008) . Surprisingly after a long wait (1 year and is not a matter of joke) still I didn't get any response from them . Last year the completed the underground connection in our complex and still I didn't get the damn connection . But the other buildings outside our complex has broadband connection .

Instead they provided an EVDO modem (wireless) whose speed is even slower than dial up :-(

I'll be highly obliged if you help me or tell me what to do.

bijay167 Guest

Default erratic broadband service.

sir. i have been using bsnl broadband service for about one year. but, sad to say i have not been able to get my money s worth. the network connection is so unpredictable. you can not get connrcted through net uninterrupted for more than half hour. i do not remember, when was the last time i surfed the net without getting the "broadband failure" message box. even while typing this complain i am not sure whether i can complete it without getting disconnected once. . the DSL LIGHT ON THE MODEM either goes out in every 15 minutes or start beeping. getting me disconnected. i have complained about this to my local fault center. often. but the problem persists. i thought , may be this is happening since i have a old computer machine. but no. even after upgrading my computer a few days back, i still am getting the same problem. sir kindly do something about this.

Feb 2010

I have a BSNL broadband connection. My internet stopped working from July/August 2009 and i contacted the BSNL customer care several times and they could not resolve the problem. They also hung up the call in the middle of the conversationl abruptly many times. Then i called the customer care and informed them to cancel the telephone line. They informed that it will be canceled. But they have not disconnected the line so far and have been sending me monthly bills which is piling up each month. I have also tried to contact the BSNL office but they ask me to pay the bill to disconnect the service. Please advice on how can i disconnect the line. And why should i pay the bill if i have not used the phone and also asked them to disconnect the line.
    Last edited by Venky; 02-16-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Satyabrata Sardar Guest

Default Complain against BSNL Broadband connection.

I am using BSNL Broadband connection for last three years and hope I will be counted as a privileged customer of your family.from last two weeks I have a huge problem with my connection. I cant access Broadband for a single time.My profession entirely depended upon Internet. So due to this problem I am facing a huge difficulty in my Job.
    I repeatedly complain at your service station over the phone, and launch the problem and automatically I have given proper BSNL docket nos.But never get a feed back from your side.
    I am getting really tired and frustrated with your service and that's why I am launching this comment. In my area, my other friends are also facing the same problem. And if it will continue,we have decided then we have to switch over to the other internet service. Every month, I am getting proper internet bill, and pay that in time without even access the internet.
    So hope you will consider my problem and take proper action.

Satyabrata Sardar

Dist:- Howrah
    State:- West Bengal
    Pin:- 711112

sunirathi Guest

Post Coplain against wrong teriffplan of bsnl

I M USING BSNL BROADBAND SERVICES SINCE MARCH 2009. WHEN APLY FOR BSNL BROADBAND SERVICES I HAVE SUBMITED THE FULL FILLED FORM OF BROADBAND SERVICES AND AND I APPLY FOR UNLIMITED USG PLAN THAT WAS ON Rs. 750/- UNLIMITED USAGE PLAN BUT THEY DID NOT START SAID PLAN BY ME AND PLAN 250 WAS RUNNING ON MY PHONE WHEN I CALAIND ABOUT THIS THEY DID NOT RESPOND MEI NOW I HAVE GOT A DIFAULTER NOTICE FROM BSNL, B'COZ OF NON PAYMENT OF MY BILLS BUT I M AGREE TO PAY ALL MY BILLS ACCRODING PLAN THAT I HAVE FILLED IN FORM AND I HAVE COMPLAINT REGARDING THIS MANY TIME BUT DID NOT GET RESPONCE ANY RESPONCE FROM BSNL ADMINISTRATION NOW CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO NOW, CAN I GO TO CONSUMER COURT B'COZ THIS IS NOT MY FAULT B'COZ I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED SERVICE REQUEST FORM FOR UNLIMITED USAGE BUT THEY DID NOT START THAT PLAN ON MY NO.

BSNL LAND LINE NO. 01250-223381
    ADD. H.NO 519, WARD 7
    CHARKHI DADRI -127306
    HARYANA
    MOBILE- 9355662555

polylaha Guest

Thumbs down a nonstandard connection

i am a student of b tech. for some major problem i was delay to pay the bill. but after 24 hours still my connection is not activated. i call the customer care for several times, they assured me that my connection will start aftera few minutes,but still now it is disconnected.

benjamin Guest

Last 3weeks my land telephone number
    BENJAMIN 225573 9/3-2
    ALANCHI PO COC
    BENJAMIN 228134 9/3-2
    ALANCHI PO COC
    Both telephone is not working. We are complain from phone so many time, then go to colachel office and direct complain. But until no response from the telecom.

3326751836 Guest

Default complain

my phone 26751836 is not getting support.I wish to get my phone box checked

Default complaint for not deactivating voice chat service

i have given complaint more than three times to deactivate the voice chat on my mobile no 9434339553,which was activated without my knowledge.But still yhis is activated and they are deducting 10/-every week.please help me

1. complain against bsnl's mobile service in kolkata