Thread: Authorised Samsung Service center(Sun Beam Electronics),KKD Nagar,Chennai-118.

Sep 2009

Default Authorised Samsung Service center(Sun Beam Electronics),KKD Nagar,Chennai-118.

After I got a positive response for my previous complaint which I have registered here.I would like to make a new complaint against Authorised Samsung Service Center (Sun Beam Electronics),Kaviarasu Kannadasan Nagar,Chennai-600118.

I have given my mobile for a service since there is a problem with the microphone in mobile.So I have given the mobile to my friend and ask to give him to the above mentioned service center.He has given the mobile on behalf of me for the same.The order number is S3563 and mobile make is Samsung Corby.The service date is 15/10/2010.I was approached by Satish whenever I used to talk him he say that he will give a call within 2 hours.Believe me I didn't get any calls as of now.I tried reaching him many times and I get the same response.Moreover i got the information like he didn't get the spares and he has applied for the same.

Today I called him again and I asked about the status of service he replied that the problem is with the board.That too he was abruptly speaking without Professionalism or manners.At last I asked him I want to escalate the same but he is saying that I need to come and get a appointment for this escalation to his manager.

Finally I got my mobile as before(without working).My thing is ,I given for a service and they didn't tell me about the amount for servicing the board. I wasted my 10 days without speaking to my friends & Colleagues.

Samsung please be patient while authorising to any service center like I mentioned in this complaint.I was really disappointed as I was a privileged customer for Samsung...

The correct address & phone number
    No 5d /1, Tneb Police Station, Kavignar Kannadasan Nagar, Sidco Main Road, Kodungaiyur, Chennai - 600118
    +(91)-(44)-25548181

Dinesh
    Last edited by dinssss; 10-23-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the address corretly

Sep 2009

no response.I'm now really disappointed

Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:35 AM