Thread: Bharat gas - bk enterprise , kharadi , pune

Default Bharat gas - bk enterprise , kharadi , pune

Hello Sir,

I have a gas connection from Bharat Gas- B K Enterprise , Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra.

I'm not getting any services from this agency they are just Harassing the consumers by Making the phone busy and when it available not to pick the phone.

Even after booking my cylender (which i have booked 20 days ago), i did not get any cylender. I'm following up with the office and delivery boy but getting connected to office phone is relly a luck and I'm fortunate only one after booking. Howevey i was committed 4 days back that tomorrow you will get the delivery but nothing has happened. Yesterday also, I called them but again no delivery. I'm relly frustrated now and I need to buy a cylender from open market. I'm sure these agencies are running the black business, that's the reason they not deliverung it ontime and sometime not at all.

Please take a necessary action, so that Harassment can be avoided.

Rahul Rajput

Default Poor service from BK Enterprise (bharat Gas delar), Khardi Pune

I am completely agree with Rahul.

I have a [COLOR=#009900 !important]gas connection[/COLOR] from Bharat Gas- B K Enterprise , Kharadi, Pune, [COLOR=#009900 !important]Maharashtra[/COLOR].

I'm also not getting any services from this agency they are just Harassing the consumers by Making the phone busy and when it available not to pick the phone.

Even after booking my cylender (which i have booked 20 days ago), i did not get any cylender. I'm following up with the office and delivery boy but getting connected to [COLOR=#009900 !important]office phone[/COLOR] is relly a luck and I'm fortunate only one after booking. Howevey i was committed 4 days back that tomorrow you [COLOR=#009900 !important]will get[/COLOR] [COLOR=#009900 !important]the delivery[/COLOR] but nothing has happened.

Please take a necessary action, so that Harassment can be avoided.

Abhishek Gautam