Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Employer Not paying the salary

Default Revert "tikender singh"

?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikender Singh View Post
    Sir/Madam

I worked with Brindavan Agro Industries Ltd (BAIL),Agra in SGA Depot Department(Franchisee bottler of Coca Cola) till 9th of Dec 2012
    and the problem is this that neither I got salary of the month of November 2012 nor I got FNF done by My Employer,they Cheated me and when I asked for my payment they misbehaved with me .
    I did contacted to some senior officials but they are not taking any action instead showing me that its not in their hand,I did call them regularly but nowadays they don't answer my calls have been facing financial crisis because of this incident and finding myself in critical situation.

Kindly take this complaint in priority base and also take the legal action against company and please release my payment.

Readards
    Tikender Singh
    tikender.singh@yahoo.co.in

Employer Address : Brindavan Agro Industries Ltd (Franchisee Bottler of Coca Cola) UPEE Tower,Sanjay Place near Shaheed Smarak,Agra(U.P).
    Reception Number : 09627000126

Default 60 days salary not given .

I have worked this company for the last 4 months, and they didn't pay me my salary for the last two months and the Chairman Name : Shivashanker annaiah. the worst cheep person that i have seen in my life, refused to pay my SALARY.Shivashamkar and Gayathri this are owner of Prakruthi Technologies c/o Jagruthi cabs company . The most worst employer who does not pay the salary of their employees .

Chairman Name : Shivashanker annaiah.

CHAIRMAN NO : 9141 718 501 / 9141 718 502 / 9740444333 / 080-25202029,
    EMAIL ID : shivashankar@jagruthicabs.com /

ADDRESS : No. 2/A1, Next to S S B School, 2nd Main Road, Hal 2nd Stage, 12th Cross, Indiranagar, Bangalore - 560038

COMPANY NAME : jagruthi cabs & services pvt ltd c/o Prakruthi technologies Pvt Ltd.

Default Employer is not providing the releiving documents

I had worked 4 years at kenda farben india pvt. Ltd. At sector 80, noida as depty manager (costing,accounts & MIS). In my tenure I had handled the accounts,costing,SAP administration, liasioning,indirect taxationand sales tax. Management has always given me the responsibility and I have done successfuly every thing which is given to me. But here till then you are working silent you will be the best as and when you ask for anything for yourself that company become a hell for you.
    The same thing has happened to me. They have not provided me my releiving documents when I resigned to join a another better opportunity and because of that i have to lose my opportunity.There are no policy exist. Company is running like a shop and all is being done by its owner.HR is an illusion to the employee..

Beware of joining this company. You will never get the result of your hard work.

Abdul waseem khan Guest

Default Hra and fooding not paid by uem infrastructure pvt. Ltd.

I am working with Uem infrastructure pvt. Ltd. From last 14 months last month I resigned the company hence they hold my 3 months Hra and fooding. Please help me.
    Thanks and regards,
    Abdul waseem khan

Default employer not provide salary past 5 months

dear sir,pvt ltd company has not provide salary for past 5 months for 85 peoples.thay told no fund, project stopped,no identycard,no salary slip,no epf,paying salary through voucher,giving resignation,not provide releiving order,can we complaint police station or consumer court or labour court,plz advice.

Default Not paying the salary

Main dhaka contrection company me work karta ta jaha muhe 1 month ir 8 din ki salary nahi di gai hai meri salary banti hai 38*300=11400/- ru
    Aapse vinti hai ki muje meri salari dilwaye
    Tarachand jat
    Mob.no. 9829222356
    Dhska cint.contect no.7023001022
    Mabgi lal dhaka salasar churu

Default organization not paying salary

I am working in yadavrao tasgaonkar institute of technology, karjat. From last few years institute is paying irregular salaries to all teaching as well as non teching staff. each salary is received after 2-3 months. so it is quite difficult to adjust our day to day life.
    Almost 6 months salary is still pending. people here are very much frustrated and due this students are facing problems in academics.

Default Navayuga Infotech Pvt LTD not paid salary

Iam M. Bhaskar worked as Gis Team lead Emp ID NHY1281 in Navayuga Infotech Pvt LTD period of Dec-2011 to Jan-2014. at ending stage Nov,Dec 2013 & Jan 2014 salary Not credited due to company financialy weak, so waited so many months. and then I asked my Vice Person in Chennai. He told that within two months you got the amount, but after two months the company total sweep out the project and Chennai branch also. Then again mailed to my VP he told that please contact to Hyderabad Head office HR Dept., I Called to Hyderabad head office Hr Dept., they told your information database in Chennai we are digging that information, once we received that we credit your pending amount, after some days I try to call them receptionist told that they are not in seat this will happens nearly three months, after few days before they connected my call to hr dept., Miss Prashanthi and I asked about my pending salary they told please contact MR, Ramesh he is one of the Director

so please give the solution

Dipak Lama Guest

Default february n march salary not received

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, I join the led lights
    manufacturing company in
    february 19 - 2015 yr. At time of
    joining I was promise to salary on
    10 th of every month ,but nothing
    resulted. As today is 04.04.15 n I
    have received only part payment till
    date. every day I have to beg in
    front of him for my salary. As
    thinking is please show me a way of
    getting my march 2015 yr salary till
    10 th. april and move on to new
    company. pls help me or else. my
    family will have financial problem
    because. of my salary.

syedmdislam@gmail.com Guest

Default about salary

Sir my name is syed mohammad islam I am a crane operator working in madina, my compay not giving me salary last five month then what I do i am facing more problem

Jul 2012

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I Joined Donvand, Sohna Road, JMD, Gurgaon on the payroll of Knowledge Venture LLP on 11th Jan 2017, They release me on 14th feb 2017 with 30 days notice period (14th Feb 2017 to 15 March 2017) verbally and told me with in 5 days i ll pay you complete 43 days salary in advance.but they did not paid me 43 days salary as yet. I gave them intimation many times. Knowledge venture have to pay 43 days salary around 1.5 lakh but they do not want to pay my F & F salary.

Now Donvand and Knowledge Venture made false allegation on me. They do not want to pay my 43 days salary thats why they have made false allegation on me. Their allegation is totally false, baseless and cant stand anywhere.

As i have to incur my living expenses i asked them to pay me now but they are simply saying no to it.

Please do let me know what can be best done in this case.

Ravi
    Last edited by ravi_1529; 03-03-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123