Thread: Complaint Against Union Bank Of India

Harsh Behl Guest

Default Complaint Against Union Bank Of India

This side Harsh Behl and I holding Saving a/c (***********0907) with Union
    Bank Of India, SSI Branch Sec-15 Noida.

My Complaint is that I have done 2 Transactions on 14th and 17th of Dec 2007
    at CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK's ATM located at SEC-2 Noida Branch, but i haven't
    recieved cash and when i checked my A/C Statement, my A/C was debited with
    those transactions. after that I requested Union Bank Official So many times
    to reimburse those amount, but still I did not get my amount.

ramesh kadam Guest

Default Non-receipt of cash

I am having salary Account with Union Bank of India, Account No is - 319102010802250 on Name of Ramesh Kadam.

On date, 2nd April, l went to Axis Bank ATM - near Thakkar Tower, VASHI, to withdraw cash of rs.2000/-
    But my request has denied and l couldn’t get the cash. While my Account is showing that amount is debited.

After that I requested Union Bank Official / call centre So many times they have given me Request no - 11752 dated 29.04.09, Complaint no 25114 dated 13.06.09,Complaint no 38618 dated 18.07.09 but still my amount is not deposited on my accont.

EVERY TIME THEY ARE TELLING HUM AAP KI SHMA CHAHATE HAI,AAP KA PAISA KIDHER NAHI JAYEGA
    Below are details of cash withdrawal request:

ATM- Axis Bank, Vashi, Near Thakkar Tower.

Receipt No- 1309 / 319102010802250.
    Time: 14.25, 10 sec.
    Date: 2nd April.2009.

SO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL.

REGARDS,
    RAMESH KADAM

Dear Mr. Kadam,

To sort out such kind of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. If the Bank fails to provide you any help in that time frame then you can send your written complaint to the RBIs Banking Ombudsman division. You will get the contact details of Banking Ombudsman from the website of RBI.

Good Luck

GANESH(VILLUPURAM) Guest

Question pls take action to get a loan

sir pls take action to gave a loan for me im studying b.e computerscience in srm university i put a loan in our union bank with all fee details our fee for one year is 200000 then three year is 600000 but in here in union bank tell i only give a 250000 only im in a middleclass family there was no response in here the bank so pls take severe action to get a full loan amount otherwise i willl complaint in a government undertaking .pls take action .

i put loan in VILLUPURAM unionbank of india salamedu branch
    u pls contact to this bank and take actionpls.

this is my number :9443668223

Bimlesh Chandra Gupta Guest

Default Closed joined SB Accounts behalf of one joinee

The undersigned, who is the permanent resident of Mohalla: Bahadur Ganj, Police
    Station Sadar bazaar Distt. Shahjahanpur, Most respectful submits as under:
    1. That the father of undersigned had opened a joint account having number 11040
    along with locker having no 54 & key no 621 in a name of undersigned and his brother
    Mr. Ajay Babu Gupta at your branch.
    2. That the key of above locker had been retained by undersigned father that was
    occasionally and on requirement used by the undersigned and his brother Mr. Ajay
    Babu jointly.
    3. That some years back due to mutual dispute among the undersigned and his brother
    Mr. Ajay Babu Gupta the above mentioned key had been retained only by the
    undersigned’s father Sh. Suresh Chandra Gupta who has been living with the
    undersigned.
    4. That is has been discovered from the reliable sources that the above mentioned
    account.
    5. That is has been discovered lately from the reliable sources that the above mention
    locker has been closed under conspiracy and cheating without seeking the permission
    of the undersigned along with a joint account with it, all the valuable goods and jewelry
    of the undersigned were deposited in same.
    Therefore it is requested to your honor that please provide/ Direct to provide
    procedurally to the undersigned the details of circumstances under which the above
    mentioned locker and account has been closed and further requested that please
    initiate legal processing in this issue.

Date: 28-Dec-2009

Bimlesh Chandra Gupta
    [9236066444]

Default Complain regarding selection of such person who do not have result in written exam

This is to inform that 04 candidates had been qualified in written exam Clerk cum Cashier of Union Bank of India in Chhatisgarh zone under OBC. But in final result, the candidate selected was Mr. Pramod Verma whose name has not been given in written test result.
    This creates confusion and forces us to think over the genuinity of selection process and transperency.
    If the result displayed on the website of Union Bank of India is true, please detail me out the process of selection, otherwise,

I want to know, being a candidate, where should I complain regarding the same to get justice.

Pushpendra Singh Gangwar Guest

Angry Complaints for inter-banking transaction misshapen

I transferred Rs. 15000 from my ICICI Bank using Internet banking facility to my AXIS Bank account Number: 427010100102636. By mistake I put 425010100102636 which belongs to some other branch in Hyderabad. The thing is as per the rule this transfure can not be succeeded due to unmatched NEFT code and Account holder’s Name and money should come back in main account..

After verification from ICICI bank authority they are saying “TRANSACTION BEING SUCCESSFUL PLEASE consult to AXIS Bank for any clarification”

Now I am requesting to help me in this issue and get back my money.

ICICI Bank account Number:008401004502
    Transaction Date: April 19, 2010
    Transaction amount: Rs 15,000
    Inter-banking transaction ID-SB4482245

AXIS Bank account: 427010100102636
    Wrong account number 425010100102636

Default odd behaviors by cashiers of union bank branch chhatarpur (m.p.)

bank cashier's alwayas have rude attitude with consumer. that's not god for banks today i go to bank and submit some money in my savings and i state that to cashier please print the details in my saving's book. cashier have very high attitude i asked him sir what is your name he replies to me i don't know what is my name. same attitude also manager have. why these guy insulting customer many time in the day.

Default Non receipt of cash from ATM

My name is Gaurav Mittal & my acount no. 354402010126207(union bank of india). On 06.09.10 time 7.14 Pm i entered a transaction amounting Rs 4500/- in Punjab National Bank(SRS Multiplex, City Center, Sec-12, Faridabad, Haryana) TXN No. 4463 the amount was not come from the ATM machine but my account was debited by Rs 4500/- so kindly look in to the matter as soon as possible.
    Kindly revert me on my e-mail id gauravmittal@srsparivar.com
    My Contact No. +91 9911281171

PRAKAS00 Guest

Default Not accepting cash for other state account

Union bank in thane godhbunder road branch is not accepting cash of other branch account holders. There behaviour is also very rude

Default Torn notes from union bank atm's

I rrceived Torn notes from union bank ATMs 1) Nariman rd branch Churchgate Mumbai (twice I received ) 2)Dombivli (East) ATM

Post Explanation

I Sujit Karmakar, son of Late Kanai Lal Karmakar, I was having a saving account in your Simlaguri Branch, my saving Account No. was 993 and also the introducer of my account was that time Branch Manager Mr. Badal Mukherjee.
    On 09-10-2010 I went to your branch to withdraw a sum of Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees forty thousand) that time my cheque book was finished and I applied on 06-10-2010, I know that the new cheque book will take time so I went to Branch Manager but your Branch Manager, Mr. S. M. Das was is God for four Branch, that day I could not withdraw my money and he threatened me that within five minutes he can closed my account. On 11-10-2010 (Monday) he gave me loose cheque and all the matter what ever have to write he has written every thing and I have signed only, and I withdraw Rs. 63,374.00. That I came out from the Bank and on 21-10-2010 I deposited Rs. 1000/- then the staff of that Branch told me that your account has closed. I got strange that how is it possible that without informing me the Branch Manager can close my account. That time the Branch Manager did not face me. So I came out from the Bank.
    So I request you to give me the details that how the Saving Account Closed without my knowledge.

ABHISHEK KUMAR MISHRA Guest

Thumbs down Wrong deduction of money

This side Abhishek mishra acount holder of union bank and a/c no. 353802010905816 of ballia branch.

My complaint is that when i go to the PNB atm(of katwaria sarai in delhi) for doing the transaction on the date
    7-8-2010 I doesn't get my money (500 rs) but my a/c will debited, after complaining lots of time yet i not got my money. so sir please help me.

Lightbulb union bank of india po exam

i am saurabh.my union bank of india po exam centre is R.P.S.RESIDENTAL SCHOOL BELI ROAD ,EAST OF SAGUNA MORE PATNA ,reg.no.-222675 &roll no- 5714099692. but, my problem is not attendence seat signature . because gidder not give attendence seat any condidate .please solve my problem. i humbly request you sir.

harshit verma Guest

Default unfairbehaviour of manager,union bank kalimati road,jamshedpur

respected sir/mam
    i had my account in union bank branch gorakhpur,now im in jamshedpur(jharkhand) i have complain about manager of union bank branch kalimati road,jamshedpur.his behaviour is unfair,i asked that manager we had a problem with ATM which is in kalimati road thats not working and i asked for solution,he told that so what can i do after that i asked his name he told that kya kar loge naam jankar mera kuch nahi kar sakte ho jao aaram karo.

so kindly take perfect action about manager i will highly thankful to you.
    please help me.my contact no 9031963690

Last Post: 09-02-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. Union of India VS Bhojraj Singh
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:01 PM
  5. The Boral Union Cooperative Bank Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments