Thread: Vodafone complaint

Mary Guest

Default Vodafone complaint

Name:  vodafone.in.jpg

I was a vodafone user for nearly 5-6 yrs and have paid all dues with the
    company,however even after canceling the connection they continue to send me
    biils for the same number and trouble the old tenants in the house sending
    guys to stand near the house assuming I am still living there which causes
    great discomfort since there are ladies in the house.
    Currently I am abroad for the last 6 months and even if I call the customer
    service they dont take complaints over the phone nor do they offer help,
    they suggest to write mail which I have already done but of no use.

Please let me know if I need to forward those chain of emails with vodafone
    as supporting document.

Please help!!

Mary

9619864054 Guest

Default regarding close my number

discoonect my number 9619864054 as soon as possible

hello
    My mobile number is 9711779640 . i shifted my plan to postpaid from prepaid...and the vodafone have blocked my outgoing by saying that my address is invalid and getting the vodafone bill at this address...
    These ppl have done the televerification but still my outgoing is blocked...
    I am going to file a complaint against them in the consumer court

Hi Mary,

Thanks for writing in. We would like to inform you that Prepaid accounts will not be considered for cancellation and so we will be unable to process a cancellation request for your Prepaid number. Please note that if the account is not used for 90 days, then the account would automatically be deactivated. For any further assistance, kindly email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com and we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Hi Aditya,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We were trying to reach you but could not get through. We would like to get in touch with you regarding your concern. Please share your alternate contact details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'd be happy to help!

HET Guest

Default i m facing internet problem

i m facing internet problen from last 15 days and i have complain to customer care but there is no gud response of them but instead they r calling me daily and asking about same details of my adress and tryinh to make me fool if u all will not solve my problem then i will go to court

Default about bill

sir i am a customer of your service since last 5 months my credit limit is of 800 rs and my bill is 1351 how thats possiple ... plz cut of my extra charges of rs 551 and convert my sim in a prepaid sim by adjusting my security of rs 500 so plz call me that at what time i have to submit rs 300 to my bill thanks .

satender singh
    29 inderpuri near dholi pyau mathura

alternate no 9027605599

Default Happy to Help

Quote Originally Posted by HET View Post
    Hello Sir/Madam,

Thanks for writing into us with your concern. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'll look into the matter and do our best to help. You can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Kind Regards,

Hello Satender,

Thanks for writing into us with your concern. We tried calling on 902*****99, but no one answered the phone. Kindly share your Vodafone mobile number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to assist you better. You can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Kind Regards,

Aug 2011

This is an appeal to the Appelate Authority in Delhi. Further to my mail to you yesterday with reference to Docket No. 183306619458. I would like to mention that I'm really not satisfied with the way my case has been handled. With special mention to the erratic behavior shown by Ms. Shivani of the Nodal Team. The time that was taken to conclude the issue has been really not within the commitment you make.

Anyways now coming to my grievance. The purpose I went for a change in my plan was that I wanted to decrease my monthly expense on this no. along with keeping the F&F Service Active.. No when at the time of giving in a request for the bill plan change your executive did tell me that it will remain active then this is no way that I shall bear the burden of the expense as a result of deactivation of the same. I request you to get my bill for the month of 24th July to 23rd August reworked accordingly. You did tell me the last time with reference to some issue with an Internet Pack request that dint get registered with you that there wasn't any commitment from your side therefore you cant process a reversal & I had to end up paying a Rs. 2050 bill but what happens this time around. Clearly you would have recordings of the calls in which your executive would have clearly commuted to me that The F&F Service will remain active plus you can refer a similar case in the month of October 2010 on my no. itself when I got my bill plan changed from 325 STD to 199 Super. You see with the solution you have given me it doesn't make any sense. At 1st if I hadn't gone in for the plan change & with my usage my bill would have been just Rs. 325 +Taxes & now its come to Rs. 1850.. So I really hope for a logical solution to it..

If you can reverse the amount spent on F&F then well & good or else the 2nd way could be that you revert back my Bill Plan change as something that never happened. In both the cases my bill would need a recalculation. I hope to hear from you at the earliest.

Please get in touch with me on
    [COLOR=#49535A !important]
    [COLOR=#49535A !important]9999840446[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#49535A !important][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    in case of any confusion or further discussion.

Aug 2011

Default Services on your Vodafone mobile number 9999740867 [REF:183306619458]

Please get in touch with me on 9999840446 in case of any confusion or further discussion.

hiiiiiiiiiiii

when u call i am quite busy sorry for not answering te call but i call back and noone tells me that who is call me my vodafone no is 9758669666
    alternate no is 9027605599

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hi Satender,

We called back, but were unable to complete our conversation with you. Please be informed that there is a pending outstanding amount of Rs.1351.22/- for the last three months; kindly make the payment at the earliest. Email us at vodafonecare.upw@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh (West) & Uttaranchal

Default 50 rs. deducted without any reason

Sir, 50 rs deducted from my vodaphone account (8930886123) on 26-08-11. I complained to vodaphone care on 27-09-2011. They tell me that I was using net service so amount was deducted. But when I told them that internet plan was already active on my number then they ensured me to refund my 50 rs balance till 28-08-11. But still I have not got balance . and I tried a lot to talk them into this issue .but I am not getting satisfactory response ..

RAHUL SINGH

Hi Rahul,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please be informed that we are arranging to reverse Rs. 54.70 towards internet charges, which will be credited to your account within 48 hours. Email us at vodafonecare.har@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana