Thread: Complaint against Hyundai Motor India Ltd

Mrs CK KHARBANDA Guest

Default Complaint against Hyundai Motor India Ltd

Santro LS, purchased on 17.11.2002 from a dealer, Hans Hyundai, 69/1A, Shivaji Marg, Moti Nagar, New Delhi-110015, created various problems right from the date of purchase and was taken to the dealer for necessary action. Some kind of repairs were carried, In case the engine is got repaired, It will cost me somewhere between Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000. There appears to be some 'manufacturing defect' in the engine and it must be repaired FREE OF COST by Hyundai Motor India Limited.

Thumbs up Hans Hyundai is the worst car dealer in delhi.

Hans Hyundai is the worst car dealers in Delhi. They only care till you book a car with them after that its your headache to take a car out from them. I booked a i10 with them. Their salesman gave me enough trouble. First they don't even know what papers to collect from the client. Everyday they came up with a new request for a new document. Later on they even backed out on the discount that their salesman had promised. At the end i decided to cancel the booking and gave their salesman an application. Even after 15 days they have failed to return the money.
    I had booked a swift with Maruti and the service was awesome. They don't cheat and try to keep their end of bargain. They atleast try to get your work done. I don't think they will even return a penny without hassle. My experience with other Hyundai dealers is also similar say Nimbus Motors in Noida.
    Hyundai must think about how their dealers are treating customers.

Default immediate attention required

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Inamullah Khan. I am located at bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). I would like to bring this to the attention of anyone and everyone who is responsible for the after sales services. I purchased a santro zing glx on september 2007 from your dealer Narmada hundai bhopal. I have been facing constant problems with the car (car missing, clutch plates etc...) i have taken the car to the service center more than 12 times for the same issue within the last one year. I am the only person who drives the car.

I am sorry to say this but i feel "cheated" and am really frustrated as i am not getting any of my problems resolved. The dealer is either not capable to solve my problem or he does not want to solve it. In both the situations my time and money is wasted.

This is a humble request from my end that please get my issue resolved ASAP. i have waited long enough and now i am loosing patience.

I hope that i won't have to take this matter further and my problems will be solved. I am available at the given numbers 24/7.

Inamullah Khan
    0755-2541540
    computerdestination.bpl@hotmail.com

Dear Mr. Khan,

Do you have any proof that you have taken near 12 services from the Co's service centre and still facing same kind of problems? Pls. provide us the details related to the services you have taken from the service centre.

consumercourt.in

Vijendra Bist Guest

Default Santro Xing xo service complaints.

Dear sir/madam,

This is to inform you that i carried out accidental repairs of my car Santro Xing Xo at service center, Nimbus Hyundai,sec-5,Noida around 1.5yrs back but till date i am facing problem of water leakage in the car during rainy seasons. Six months after the repairs i notified the cervice center the problem, as per them they repaired same but this rainy season i am facing same problem. The point here is how many time i have to complain them for the same problem again and again and if they can not rectify the problem then why they have open such authorised service center.

What should i do now?

thanks and brgds
    Vijendra

sebansuccess@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint

I had purchased new Santro GL E3 from KTC Automobiles PVT .LTD Calicut on 29/12/2007
    The exchange bonus offered by the company not received till date despite all documents
    submitted by me in time.Please attend my request for getting the exchange bonus without
    further delay.

Yours faithfully,

Sebastian V. Joseph, Varikatt.
    Krishnagiri[P.O] Wayanad Dt
    Kerala State.

Angry

I HAVE SANTRO XG WHICH WAS PURCHASED IN SEPT. 2004. IT IS USED AS A SPARE CAR AND HAS RUN ABOUT 32000 KM ONLY. IT IS WELL MAINTAINED WITH REGULAR SERVICING. RECENTLY WE SHIFTED TO MUMBAI AND IDENTIFIED AONE AS A HYUNDAI SERVICE CENTRE CLOSE TO OUR PLACE. tHE ESTIMATE GIVEN FOR THE SERVICE WAS RS 1800. THERE WAS SOME BODY DAMAGE AND THE SERVICE CENTRE CALLED WHY DON'T WE CONSIDER GETTING THE BODY WORK ALSO CARRIED OUT AS THE CAR IS UNDER INSURANCE. WE WERE TOLD THAT THE SERVICE CENTRE WILL DO ALL THE NEEDFUL AND WE HAVE TO PAY ONLY 50% OF THE PLASTIC/RUBBER PARTS. I GAVE MY CONSENT. AFTER A LONG WAIT CAR WAS RECEIVED IN SUCHA SITUATION AS IF IT WAS BROUGHT OUT OF A JUNK YARD.

IT WAS ALSO NOTICED THAT A/C WHICH WAS IN ABSOLUTE PERFECT CONDITION BEFORE THE CAR WAS SENT TO SERVICE STATION WAS NOT WORKING AT THE TIME WHEN CAR WAS DELIVERED. THE MATTER WAS REPORTED AND THE CAR WAS TAKEN BACK AND WAS CLEANED AND A/C ALSO STARTED WORKING. THE BILL WAS ASTONISHINGLY VERY HIGH COMPARED TO WHAT WAS INDICATED. IT WAS APR RS 4600.
    BASED ON INDICATING FIGURE IT HAD TO BE RS 1800 + 50% OF THE PLASTIC PARTS. IT WAS COMING TO RS 2500 AND WAS TOLAD TO PAY RS 4000 TO SETTLE. DESPITE THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY EXTRA THAN THE INDICATED PRICE I PAID RS 4000.

AMAZINGLY NEXT DAT IT WAS NOTICED THAT THE MATS WERE WET AND THER MATTER WAS REPORTED TO AONE SERVICE CENTRE. wE WRE TOLD THAT THE CAR WASHMAN MIGHT HAVE SPILLED WATER WHILE WASHING. HOWEVER, THE SAME THING WAS NOTICED NEXT DAY TOO WHEN THE CAR INTERIORS WERE NOT WASHED. THE MATTER WAS REPORTED AND WERE TOLD THAT IT WILL BE PICKED UP AND NEEDFUL WILL BE DONE. NO ACTION WAS TAKEN DESPITE REPEATED REMINDERS. AFTER HAVING FAILED IN ALL MY EFFORTS THE MATTER WAS REPORTED TO HYUNDAI AND TILLDATE DESPITE REPEATED REMINDERS AS EVIDENT FROM 4 COMPLAINT NOS NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN. THIS HAS CAUSED LOT OF DAMAGE TO CAR INTERIORS AND IS CAR IS NOT IN USABLE CONDITION.

THIS HAS BEEN CAUSING A MENTAL TORTURE BOTH TO ME AND MY WIFE AS THE CAR IS FOR WIFE AND SHE CAN'T USE IT. FURTHERMORE WITH FLOW OF WATER FROM ENGINE THE INTERIORS (SEATS ARE OF PURE LEATHER) ARE GETINNG DAMAGED.

Exclamation this is bcos of cable bush which they always miss to fix under your dashboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vijendra Bist View Post
    Dear sir/madam,

What should i do now?

thanks and brgds
    Vijendra
    note what i said check for the cable bush which may not be fixed properly .spl the car bonnet cable. under the dash board.tell your dealer to remove the dash board and check for leakage .

Question Safdarjung hyundai Gurgaon - Do u know ur job?

I came out from office and my 1.5 yrs old car i10 refused to start. I could make out that battery is out but I was surprised that its a new car and no light etc was open. I ensure these things specifically.

I called Safdarjung breakdown service. The guy came and checked the car. As i though the problem was with battery. The 4th cell of Exide battery was not working. It was late in evening so car could not have been taken to workshop. The guy told me that battery will be replaced @ Rs 3600. I asked him that car is new. Wont warranty cover it? He said battery warranty is for 1 year only.

I had to take the pains of all the security approvals, as the car had stood in office premises overnight. The guy told me that he will get the battery next day and will change. He didnít tell me on his own that there is exchange bonus also for the old battery. I had to ask him and then he said very unwillingly that you will get Rs 200 only.

Next day, somehow i was feeling restless. I just called up Deep Hyundai to confirm the battery rates. The Engineer there told me that Exide battery guys will replace it for free as it is under 2 yrs old car. I was happily surprised. i confirmed the same form him again and called up safadarjung hyundai guy. He was adamant that I have to pay as there is no warranty. I asked him to confirm but he said he knows what he is talking of.

In the mean time Deep Hyundai guy coordinated with Exide service line and 2 guys checked the car battery. They changed it with temporary service battery and noted down the new order (of course for free).

I again called up Safdarjung guy and he still said that everybody here is saying the same thing. Battery = 1 year warranty.

Is it lack of understanding about their own product? isnt it a day in day out job for Hyundai service centre to deal with such basic issues???

Anyways, Many Thanks to Kamal of Deep Hyundai wazirpur and No comments for Safdarjung Gurgaon. Even if I have to take my car out of gurgaon to Delhi for service, I will do that.

Angry Poor Standard of services

These people at Hans Hyundai, Moti Nagar always have the same explanations that we are overcrowded and hence we cannot take your car for service.
    I have a Santro Xing, which was given to them for paid service. At the time of test drive there was some problem noticed in the clutch by service engineer. As committed the problem was not resolved and i was told that i will have to drop the car once again.

Then today even after booking my car a day in advance, my car was not taken for resolving the same clutch problem.

After asking these people to get my car picked up the next day, they are even refusing for that.

I also use a Maruti Car which is always serviced on the same day and delivered to me timely.

If These guys have a shortage of Service Stations why are they not addressing it.

Sumit

Dear All,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

sumeets14 Guest

Thumbs down Hyundai Motor India Ltd

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Sumeet kumar. I am located at muzaffarpur(BIHAR). I would like to bring this to the attention of anyone and everyone who is responsible for the after sales services. I purchased a santro zing gls on december 2010 from your dealer Balaji hundai muzaffarpur. I have been facing problems with the car (bad service, miss behaviour of staffs etc...) i have taken the car to the service center for vehicle insurance claim . I am the only person who drives the car.

sumeet kumar

sambeck@rediffmail.com Guest

Angry waiting for my car dealer not showing any intrest

Please find my entire brief of the way a customer is treated at A1 Auto,Sakinaka,Still there has been no written communication about the delivery of car AFTER A SPAN OF 3 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF BOOKING ,

After all the grief and no reply from the management I went to the show room for cancellation where Mr khurosh Patel the manager told me cancellation will take about 4 days ,even after 10 days I did not get my money the reason for the same was absence of signing authority (Directors),post That I got a call from the sales person Jagdish and he offerred me a Silver I 20,which was surprisingly available all of a sudden on 28th March 2010,I requested them to give me the delivery on 4th April 2010 for easter ,they gave it to me on a temporary number, to bless the vehicle at the church,than I was told that registration will happen in 3 days but its now over 10 days still there is no registration done,today after my visit I was told that the directors signature is still pending and come back on Wednesday which is 14 April 2010,
    I would like to bring this article to the notice to all people so that they do not get cheated and misdirected by this company (A1 Hyundai) and Hyundai as a company needs to address this issue to the dealers seriously ,

Warm Regards,

Stephen D'souza
    --- On Sun, 14/3/10, steven dsouza <stevejess1358@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: steven dsouza <stevejess1358@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Feedback Delivery of Hyundai i-20 magna (Sparkle blue).
    To: cr@hmil.net
    Cc: hyundaia1@gmail.com, a1autopvtltd@yahoo.co.in, "stephen dsouza" <stephen.dsouza@ihg.com>
    Date: Sunday, 14 March, 2010, 11:06 AM

Subject :Delivery of Hyundai i-20 magna (Sparkle blue).

This is to bring to your notice that I have done a booking for Hyundai i-20 magna (Sparkle blue) on 25TH January 2010 ,paid a check of Rs 1,95,178/- in advance all details required by the dealership (A-1 Auto pvt.ltd andheri kurla road ) was handed over to Mr Jagdish Gupta (Asst sales manager),all banking formalities are done,Axis bank has also disbursed the check in favor of A-1 Auto pvt.ltd as instructed,I have completed all the requirement given by A-1 Auto pvt.ltd,From the time of Booking I have made it clear on the date of delivery i.e 14 march 2010, only on based on that commitment by Mr Jagdish Gupta (Asst sales manager) after he confirm with his manager on shift I went ahead in making the booking of the vehicle,
    There has been no follow up from the company -(A-1 Auto pvt.ltd andheri kurla road) end you can check on the phone records how many calls they have given to the customers to update them on the delivery,To my surprise when I went to visit the A-1 Auto pvt.ltd andheri kurla road on the 7TH March at 16.30 hrs I was surprised that the then sales person in Mr jagdish's absence told me that they have not placed the order due to internal negligence hence all car delivery have been delayed and if you are not happy with the situation you can cancel the booking to which I thought that is this what HYUDAI wants all the customers to do???????
    Then I expected a call from A-1 Auto pvt.ltd andheri kurla road informing on updates but to my horror there were no calls,so I decided to call yesterday 13/3/2010 at 11 am to Mr Jagdish Gupta ,he said they will deliver my vehicle by the end of the month which is no guarantee,then I asked him to tell his senior manager to give me a call with explanation ,I did not receive a call,I kept calling last evening to my misery my calls were not being answered,
    After doing all things expected from my end in terms of payments,documents gong to the dealer show room almost 4 times ,there seems to be no support from your representative,Writing this mail to HYUNDAI I expect a explanation ,as this can't be a one off case as many others in the show room had similar experience ..........I do not how seriously my feedback is going to be dealt with ?????

Stephen D'souza,
    Food and Beverage Manager,
    Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport,
    Executive committee member

Post Problem in new santro GLS

I took delivery of my car New santro GLS with engine no.G4HGAM024337 chassis no. NALAA51HLAM541732

Registration No. KA 51 Z 9186.

I took the delivery of my car on 24.04.2010. Immediately next day i had a problem of long crank to start and engine shut off, abnormal sound from left rear suspension area and the vehicle could not be moved second gear when crossing the hump. vibration in gear lever when driving.

The same was informed to the service call people who took my car from office for checking on 26.04.2010 by trident Hyundai in Bangalore - Hosur road.

The vehicle was delivered to me on the same day saying there was no problem. The problem started the next day.

I called the service centre trident who told me to get the car again.

The next day the car was again taken by them for checking. meanwhile i escalated the problem to the GM service Mr.Ramdev. I also sent a mail to Hyundai customer care and also spoke to the customer service executive in chennai Latha. I also spoke to Mr.suresh babu - service engineer in chennai , who informed me that he will inspect the vehicle on 4th May 2010.

Mr.Ramdev called on 26th APRIL 2010 and requested me to inspect the car based on his request I went to see the car in the service centre. The problem was not solved , the witness to this was their service co-ordinator Jayanth.
    I called Mr.Ramdev from the service centre and informed him that the problem is still persisting, Mr.Jayanth also spoke and confirmed him the same in front of me.

The car has clocked 310 kms out of which 260 Kms is gone only taking it to the service centre.

I request all to help me get a different vehicle or refund of my money.
    I am a person from middle class background and this incident has shattered my dream of owning a car ,

Please help me

Subramanya

Post Regarding poor service

I am very old customer of your company I always get serviced my Car (Saintro UP32AM1944) from your Service Station. Some times I had little problems but I ignored them but I am bound to bring certain things in your knowledge regarding last service which I took from your service station on 19.03.2010 against Bill Number B 201002299 for Rs. 30,358/- . Owner of vehicle is SANAT KUMAR JAIN but bill was made in the name of K.K.Jain. Although usally bills are made in the name of owner of vehicle. It may be this system is being followed. in online billing system only. It seems that in your service station no online billing system is being followed.

I got my Car Denting and Painting and simultaneously I informed certain defects also which were in my Car i.e. missing of light in speed meters and in other things due to this I felt great problem in night driving as speed of car and position of fuel could not be checked.

Problem of some sound when the car started.

Problem in the Brakes and so many other problems.

Now I am stating you that what they did.

They Paints my car and made some denting but I am very sorry to state that It was not cleanly paint and there was no signing and so many screeches and small dents were visible on the car on pointing out to your staff who was looking after the service told me that paint is finished and on the availability I will inform you. Till today I did not receive any call from his side.

One lady Sunita after some days of service called me from your service station and asked are you satisfied with the service? I replied that not at all. She told me that she will call me latter. Till today I did not receive any call from her side.

Not only this Some new problems were created due the carelessness of the staff of your service station i.e. Film which is pasted on windows on the car were damaged but not changed although staff of your service station told me that It will be corrected. The door of the Dickey was perfectly all right before the service and during service it is loosed ant it is not staying after opening it without the support of the hand. It was also not got corrected despite assurance.

I waited for more than reasonable time for the fulfillment of assurances given by your staff and by the end of March I got over busey as I am a taxation advocate and I remained busy In filing Income tax returns, getting assessments done and in matter related to the work after the assessments like appeals etc. so I could not bring the things in the knowledge of your company.

I hope that necessary action will be taken from your company side.

Sanat Kumar Jain, Advocate
    48 Ganga Prasas Road,Lucknow
    cell: 9415004463
    mail id : kulbhushan_Kumarjain@yahoo.com

1. Complaint against Hyundai motor India and Shivnath Hyundai,Raipur.
    By M. K. Pandey in forum After sale Services
  3. Complaint Against Khera Motor Driving School, Shop
    By Chandran in forum Other Product and Services
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:04 PM
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 11:35 PM
  5. Nissan Motor India pvt. Ltd.
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Judgments