Thread: SBI Customer Care

Default SBI Customer Care

Name:  onlinesbi.jpg

In case a customer is not satisfied with the handling of grievance by the Local Head Office, a communication may be sent (enclosing the message sent earlier to Local Head Office) to the Deputy General Manager (Customer Service) and the CMD of State Bank Of India at the below mentioned address.

Deputy General Manager (Customer Service)
    Customer Service Dept.
    State Bank Bhawan, 4th floor,
    Madame Cama Road,
    Mumbai-400 021

Chairman & Managing Director
    State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point,
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.

To reach the SBI Card Helpline from anywhere in India
    From BSNL/ MTNL Lines – 1800 180 1290
    From all other phones – 39 02 02 02

Note: If calling from a mobile phone, please prefix your city STD code.

You can reach through email for getting any Product Information, making a complaint, feedback or any other inquiry. Email: feedback.gesbi@ge.com

You can Fax at: 0124-2567131

If the same is not resolved to your satisfaction within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint, you are free to take recourse to any of the following:-

a)Directorate of Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Cabinet Secretariat, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.

b)The Banking Ombudsman located in State Capitals under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995,
    relaunched as Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006. Presently, Banking Ombudsman is located at 15 Stations. For addresses and area of operation of Banking Ombudsman please Click the below mentioned link where you will get ‘Our Commitments’ followed by ‘Banking Ombudsman Scheme’.

c) The District Consumer Forum under Consumer Protection Act. 1985.

Visit: http://www.consumercourt.in/address/...ombudsmen.html for address of banking ombudsmen.
    Visit: http://www.consumercourt.in/address/...ombudsman.html to know the complaint format.
    Visit: http://www.consumercourt.in/address/...complaint.html for notice reference.

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint and Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

MAHESWARAN Guest

Angry complind against paramakudi branch

Respected sir, i am living at paramakudi ,ramanathapuram dist .in pmk branch all the workers are irrugular performence ,thay are do the job is not perfect .give respect and take respect is the best human beings but thay are never follow.if any un -educated person ask any douted thay are spell mis words (eg: why are u come here, if u dont know u go other bank)most of time sbi ATM IS WITHOUT MONEY at paramakudi ATM only not other places. in other sbi branchs not like there,we are go any death claim (jewel loan,othar loan) thay are never tell the proper ruels.one more reguset sir in paramakudi more money transation area so you must exten the staff.last ten years i have A/C in sbi bank but now i nomore because i am very distrup .then i open the A/C at CUB,TMB, ICICI,SOCITY BANK.

Default for LAPTOP LOAN REGARDING

I AM SHAKTHI.
    I AM STUDYING B.E.MECH IN ANNA UNIVERSITY.
    I ALREADY GOT EDUCATIONAL LOAN.
    BUT I WANT LAPTOP LOAN ALSO.
    I WENT AND ASK TO SBI HARUR BRANCH.
    BUT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US AND DONT RESPONCE TO ME.
    I ASKED QUESTION.
    BUT THEY NOT GAVE LAPTOP LOAN TO ME.PLEASE HELP AND GIVE LONE FOR ME.
    SO PLEASE REPLY shakthiv92@gmail.com

Default Less payment from ATM Machine

January 11, 2011

The ATM Incharge,

Sub.: Less Currency Notes from ATM ID S10F000691018
    TXN No. 864
    Ref.: S/A No. 00000010650696535

I have withdrawn Rs.25000/- today at 11.08 a.m. from your ATM ID No. S10F000691018 On counting I have found only 49 currency notes of Rs.500/- (and no 100 Rs. Currency notes) each totaling to Rs.24,500/- hence Rs.500/- short. I would request you to kindly check at your end and refund the amount to me or credit the short amount to my above mentioned account

Yours sincerely,

(DARSHANA ARORA)

javed khan Guest

Default complaint about deducation of amount

most respectfully i beg to say that my name is javed khan with a/c no. 61008094260 in sbbj (branch name : kasli , sikar , rajasthan ) i have withdrawal Rs. 10,000 from Meerut(address: subhash bajar, meerut) on 29th nov. 2010, but the money of transaction had not given by ATM Machine and money is deducted from my a/c. my debit card no is 6002061065300004354. i have compliant so many times, but there is no solution of the given problem.
    kindly take the necessary step to solve the given problem. i shall be very greatful to you

your sincerely
    javed khan
    a/c no. 61008094260
    Branch name: SBBJ kasli, sikar rajasthan
    card no: 6002061065300004354

Angry SBI ATM in Pasighat

I am a resident of Pasighat, East Saing, Arunachal Pradesh and I would like to higlight the greivances we as a residents in the town are facing. There is only two ATM machines in our town and it is run by SBI. the two machines never run simultaneously and we as a public are facing lot of financial transaction problem. Even to get a small amount of money we have to stand in queue for a long hours. Inspite of our repeated complaints to the branch manager in the town nothing has been done to redress the issue.

IBRAHIM KHAN Guest

Default Not receiving pension since nov 2010

Dear sir I IBRAHIM KHAN a/c no 11735272048 branch code 2689 (Gunnaur) and Pension PPO No 462950500207
    is really shocked and horrified by the services provided by this branch. These people are very very rude and absolutely non co operative. I'm bearing them from last six years. Every year they used to stop my pension. This year I've submitted my live certificate four times. But they only show me the register entry that they have send it.

Sir pl tell me what do i do ???? my pension is the only way of my survival. I served whole year to GOVT OF INDIA Dept of ATOMIC ENERGY, where i used to receive my salary in my sbi bank account in Gujarat, and services provided by the bank were splendid due to this only i decided to receive my pension in SBI again. But i never ever thought that such a rude persons are also there in sbi.
    sir pl help me. whenever i ask to bank persons they said, ask to manager and when ask to manager he used to scold me saying "chal bhag yahan se, theri pension kya meri jeb main hai". Just think about the behavior ......
    i'm not at this level of age 67...

pl help me

IBRAHIM KHAN (M)9545078059

Default bank not issuing a no due certificate

though clearing my companys dues long back in 1981 the bank is not issuing me a no due certificate which i have to sumbit to the roc

Default Complaint regarding unauthourised access to my internet banking in SBI

Sub:-Complaint regarding unauthourised access to my internet banking in SBI
    Ref:-1. SB acct no. 20021985879 in SBI GH Rd Br. Erode. 2. My complaint dt 21-8-2011 to report. phishing@sbi.co.in.
    I am account holder of SBI with the above account number.
    My account was accessed unauthourisedly on 18-8-2011 and an attempt was made to change my contact mobile number. I gave a written complaint to the Br. Mgr, SBI GH RD Br, Erode. In addition, I gave a complaint to report. phishing@sbi.co.in.But both were in futile. I did not receive any response from either.
    Yesterday, ie on 4-9-2011 at 5.38 PM , my profile section of my internet banking was accessed and I received one alert SMS from BT-SBIINB.
    I am surprised and shocked to see that no action was taken by SBI in spite of the fact that account is being tampered.
    I request you, Sir, to take appropriate action and give justice to me.
    S.Kumar

Default Rajesh

TO THE
    BRANCH MANEGER
    Piska More Ranchi 5

I respected to say that rajesh kumar bhagat vill:-182 kumba toli hehal itki road ranchi a/c 30671384397 branch AMY pandara ranchi

MY ACCOUNT SHOW :- YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT MAPPED TO THIS USERNAME. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BRANCH

Default double payment debited from my A/C on one reference number

I Prabhat Ranjan Dutta savings A/C holder At SBI, Haldia IOC refinery Branch (A/C No.30409601755). On 31/08/2011 I make payment to LIc Yearly premium throgh online services. But I found on same date two times Rs12009/- debited from my A/C on same reference no. also I verified from LIC Office that they recieved only one payment. This complaint I several time I booked to local branch office . But as per them they could not help me. So for that reason I requested you to solve my problem at earliest.

Prabhat Ranjan Dutta
    A/C No.30409601755

shahid ali Guest

Default amount difference

sir maine 1-10-2011 ko Atm card se credit purchase kara tha but server down hone ke wajah se shopkeeper ko payment nahi mili..aur mere a/c se 4298Rs three times karke total 12,894Rs debit ho gaye aur abhi tak koi knowledge nahi mili ki ye amount kaha gai so plz aap iski jankari mujh de main bank ja ja kar pareshan ho gaya hu..

Arun Kumar Deb Guest

Default Non receipt of bank interest against tdr

We invested in SBI JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY Branch on 2nd January/2009,for an amount of rupees two lac &rupees three lac vide acct.no -30666671162,and 30666670533 respectively opted for qut.interest to be credited in Savings Bank Acct.no-11861600869.Surprisingly on 25/05/09 the quarterly int.was credited an amount of 4036/=and 4036/=for different principle amt.(2lac &3lac).After approaching concerned A.G.M.the balance int. of 2018/=was credited on 12/06/09.And on wards every time had to approach personally for getting qut.int credited in my sb acct.as it was never done in due date (3rd of quarter).
    More shocking was the maturity payment on 31/10/2011(completion of 1000 days) it was made 197442/=against 200000/= & 296137/=against 300000/=.Again after meeting concerned authority ,balance amt. of 2558/= & 3864/=was credited on 03/11/2011,without giving accrued interest after 03/08/2011.on inquiry it was stated that no more interest is applicable.
    Now we want to draw your kind attention in this regard and looking forward your immediate action .
    Sincerely Your 's
    Arun Kumar Deb
    &
    Bandana Deb
    k-101, Fortunecity.
    P.O.Ganganagar, Kolkata -700132

vimal8518 Guest

Cool vimal

my user name or password not accepted in my online banking account,then what will the action taken by me.

Default Non functional of sbi atm at tamulpur dist baska

1. It is intiamated that SBI ATM at Tamulpur Dist Baska under SBI Rangiya is not functioning regularly due to following reasons : -

(a) Most of the time the ATM remains non functional due to various reasons.

(b) Cash not available at most of the time.

(c) Bank does not monitor the availability of cash and has to be reminded every time.

(d) If cash is available then denomination of Rs 500/- and Rs 1000/- do not get despensed. In most of the instances Rs. 100/- denomination are available.

(e) It takes considerable timeframe from the time of reporting the matter till functioning of ATM i.e 3-4 days normally.

2. The following officials have been approched number of times, however the services have not improved till date.

(a) DGM, Alternate Channels and Payments, SBI LHO Dispur.

(b) Chief Manager, SBI Rangiya